Chapter Three : Just Take Her.

You Were Mine But Now...

 

“What exactly were you talking about with ___________?” Byunghun asked Myungsoo seriously.

“what about it?"

“it looked like you’re having a really serious talk, so I’m just curious, like puhleeeease, talking silly things about me? It doesn’t look like it..” 

Myungsoo looked down, trying to figure out what to answer.

“So.. it is true~” Byunghun gave Myungsoo a smirk. 

“What true?”

“…that you like __________” 

“okay.. okay.. I admit it, I like her a lot, well, at first, I couldn’t even believe myself, I couldn’t believe my feelings, I – I – I just… oh my gosh, I don’t know what exactly I’m trying to say” Myungsoo mumbled.

“I like her too”

“What?”

“I like her too, that’s what I said..” Byunghun walked pass Myungsoo. He turned around to look back at Myungsoo, “Just take her, alright? I think you love her more than I do.”

“wait, no, I wouldn’t do that, not if it’s you.. you’re my bestfriend, Byunghun. I have the rights to support you to be with her.”

“Just don’t. cause I know whatever happen, one of us will still going to be hurt, while the other one is going to be really happy, am I right.. Myungsoo?” he smirked and walk away.

Myungsoo let out a big sigh, “I DON’T EVEN KNOW MY BESTEST FRIEND LIKE THE SAME GIRL AS I DO!” he let all the words to the air. “

"heyyy, what’s with the shouting-in-the-air and who is the girl you’re talking about and where's Byunghun?” you walked towards Myungsoo. 

“I think we should go somewhere… ALONE.” Myungsoo grabbed your hand and pulling you in forced to go somewhere ignoring the questions you asked him.

Your hands were hut by the grabbed of Myungsoo. You were totally don’t get what actually happening. “Myungsoo?” you called out his name, trying to ask him what is he going to do but he remained silent. “Myungsoo? Myungsoo.. MYUNGSOO-AAAH! Stop it, okay? You’re hurting me!” he stopped.

“I just don’t know what I’m going to do..” Myungsoo cried

“going to do with what?” 

Myungsoo held both of your hands, “________, what will you do if you’re in love? I mean like seriously in love with that person?”

You blushed, “Uhh, why are you asking me about this all of the sudden?”

“IT’S BECAUSE… it’s because I’m in love with you.. I’m madly in love with you.. I never thought of telling you this, but I’m totally being serious here… I think you’re the only girl that will always capture my heart.” Myungsoo blurted out.

You became frozen of the words you heard from Myungsoo’s own mouth. You don’t know what to do, you became completely silent, your heart was beating so fast. “I do love him, but I don’t know if my love for him is the same as his love for me.” You thought.

“_________?” Myungsoo called out your name and you blinked, stopped from your thoughts. “Sorry for telling you this all of the sudden, I know you’re shock, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to make you terrified or what so ever..”

“aaah, ah, it’s okay, Myungsoo…” you said to him shyly.

“so, _________-ah, will you be my girlfriend?”


 

 

sorry for the short chapter >.< still thinking really hard for how's the story going to be.

so what do you think? ;p