Chapter Twelve : Promise Me

You Were Mine But Now...

 

Myungsoo broke the hug and looked into your eyes, "let's go home" he said. 

you went in to the car with him, he held your hands and smiled to you "Be happy, okay?" 

"Yaaaah! I'm always happy, I've never been sad! Pshh, what are you talking about?" you hit him on his chest softly, he chuckled a bit.

 

You arrived at your home, hugged Myungsoo a goodbye and went inside your house, greteed your parents and went inside your room. You took a 5 minutes shower and changed your clothes, you lay down on your bed, looked at your phone, there's Myungsoo texted you "Love you baby~" you hid your face under the blanket and replied "love you too ♥" You closed your eyes and started day dreaming about him, you were smiling by yourself until your mum shouting out your name from downstairs.

 

"YES MAAAAAAA~~ I'M COMING!!" you stood up from your bed, putting your phone inside your pocket, walked outside of your room to downstairs, "What can I help you, mum?" you asked your mum.

"I'm going out with your dad *cough* dating *cough*" your mum laughed while looking at your dad who was sitting on the sofa.

you poked your mum "Ohh, mummm, you don't have to be shy, coughing and stuffs, hahahah."

Your dad came to you and ruffled your hair "Yeah, we're going dating outside, I am a romantic guy, you know."

"Pshhh, whatever~~ like i care~" you rolled your eyes to your dad.

"Okay, take good care of the house, we'll be back at 9pm or more" your mum smirked to you.

As soon as your parents opened the door, there's a guy standing outside about to ring the bell, you looked to that person and shocked.
 

"__________________, Byunghun's here" your mum told you.

 

Byunghun bowed to your parents and went inside.

 

"Ahhh~ Byunghun, since you're here, go take care of __________, she's a scaredy cat." your dad said to Byunghun.

"Yaaah, Appa! I'm not a scaredy cat, I'm a brave girl, okaaaay!" then a second later, you all heard a sound of something fall down. "KYAAAA! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SOUND??"

"now now, you said you're a brave girl." your dad teased you.

"I am, okay!"

"but then, why are you crossing your arm to me?" Byunghun asked you, wait, more like teasing you.

"Hmm..ahhhh.." you blushed.

"Hahaha, okay okay, whatever then, we're going now, bye bye! Byunghun, don't make her cry, alright?" said your mum.

"ALRIGHT!!" Byunghun bowed to your parents and they went outside of the house.

"So... what are you doing here?" you asked Byunghun.

"Hmm, I'm just bored." he went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and took the chocolate bar, sat down at the dining table and ate the chocolate.

"Hellloooo~ that's my chocolateeeee!!" you yelled to him.

"What? what's yours are mine, okay!" 

"like since wheeenn?"

"SINCE WE'RE LITTLE OKAY, don't you remember?"

suddenly your mind are stop thinking, you went to the living room, sat on the sofa. "how could i forgot about that.." you sighed to yourself.

 

Byunghun went to the living room, he picked up some photo albums from the wardrobe, he sat next to you and put the photo albums on the table in front of you. He opened it and looked at both of your pictures when you're still little. you looked at him flipping every pages from that photo album and you're kinda miss those moments. Byunghun looked at you "Remember how we're holding hands together when we're in elemantary school?" he said to you. Your cheek was turning red in color "Of course I remember!" you raised your voice a bit.

 

"then...do you remember that you said we're going to marry someday?"

"Uhh, what? Hmmm, I...I...I don't." denying the truth when actually you still remember your words saying that to him.

"You know, I used to come to your home everyday after school, play with you, your house was my second home, your parents are like my parents already, we always hang out with each other , talked about ourselves every second of the day, we're always stuck in our own world, you're my only friend, we both laughed, you always cry because I bullied you and you'll go to your mum and said I did that to you and stuffs, until . . ."

"Until what?" you asked him.

"Until Myungsoo came to our friendship when we're in middle school."

"Uhh, umm.. y-yeah" you faced down.

"After he came, my time that I always spend with you had been decreasing, it's kinda I always hang out with him for guys' stuffs and he always treat you nicely which annoyed me, I don't hate him, no, I love him too, he's my best friend anyways, but.. it's just I kinda miss for us to spend the time together, just the both of us, you know.."

 

Listening to what he said , you couldn't even say a word and only faced to the ground, being awkward.

 

"and now...now you're together with him, my time that I will spend with you from the big of a mouse, now it's the big of an ant. I really don't have much time, no no, you don't have the time to even spend time with me, I could only talk to you when we're in school, other than that? it's always Myungsoo.."

"I-I-I'm sorry, I will hang out with you more, I'll discuss it with Myungsoo.."

"really?" he raised his eyebrow

"Hmmm, yeah, I..I promise."

"Well, if it's like that, I hope you keep your promise, tell me the result tomorrow, I have to help my mum now, bye.." he stood up from the sofa and went outside.

you were completely blank with all of the words Byunghun just blurted out to you. You looked at the pictures on the photo album, your tears started forming. "He's right, the old times were great..now, I just realized, I actually miss those times too.."

you grabbed your phone and texted Myungsoo if you could hangout with Byunghun together tomorrow along with him. But instead of replying your text, he called you.

"Hello...?" you said to him on the phone.

"Byunghun's still there? What make you want the three of us hang out together?

"Uhh, we're best friends remember.. and.. and.."

"and what?"

 


thanks for waiting and still reading my fic though i rarely update it ._. now~ pleaaaase, wait.. for the next chapter, kay? :DD