Chapter Two : Why Can’t You See?

You Were Mine But Now...

After Myungsoo was going to the toilet to do his business, Myungsoo saw Byunghun was sitting in front of you really close as if he was about to kiss you so Myungsoo sped up his walk and quickly reached to you and Byunghun and you both were already sitting side by side. He doesn’t know whether you two were kissing or not but he definitely saw Byunghun’s laughing looking like he’s having fun and there’s a lot of questions in Myungsoo’s mind. 

 

“YAAA! Why do you always have fun without me?” Myungsoo blurted out.

“FUN? You’re calling this fun? Just look at how I look right now!” you sitting annoyed rolling your eyes looking down.

“there.. there.. why’d you look so irritated, huh?” Byunghun asking innocently while putting his arm around you.

“YAAAAH! Let me go!” you shouted to Byunghun right beside his ear.

Myungsoo were annoyed looking at both of you and took your hand and took you to somewhere.

“AYYY?? Why’d you guys leave me alone here?” Byunghun pouted while trying to reach you and Myungsoo.

“do – not – ever – do – that – again!” Myungsoo said to you whispering with an anger voice, you were confused about what he said “do what?” you thought. You slowly letting go of your hand from Myungsoo looking at the back where Byunghun is fooling around playing with bunch of kids and thought maybe this is going to be a private talk.

“What exactly do you want me not to do?” you asked seriously.

“just…just don’t do that.” Myungsoo answered while rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

“do what?”

“do that ‘thingy’ with Byunghun? I…I saw you and him were – “

“don’t get it wrong.. you thought we’re kissing right? No, it’s not, Byunghun was just kinda ‘wiping’ some chocolates on my nose..” you cut off Myungsoo’s words.

“Aa-aah, so, it’s actually like that..” Myungsoo looked down while sliding his feet on the ground to the left and right.

“Even if we done it, why don’t you want me to do it.. – I mean ‘us’ to do it?” you asked curiously.

“Well, you’re still young and furthermore we’re best friends so it’s kinda awkward for me to know that both of you kissed and thinking of something like that is making me.. umm.. kinda… make me.. uh..”

“HEEEYYYY! What’s with this serious talk, huh?” jumped off Byunghun out of nowhere.

“WHAT? Since when you’re here?”

“Just got here, why? Is there something you guys don’t want me to hear, huhhh?” Byunghun asked in confusion.

“what? Noo… no, hahaha, we were just talking how silly you are and yeah stuffs like that.” Explained Myungsoo.

“Uhhh.. well, if it’s like that, I understand..”

“HA-HAH.. isn’t this kinda awkward? Hmm, let’s go somewhere else..” you walked away first.

After you’re walking, trying to search for exciting place, Byunghun and Myungsoo were at the back, walking sooooo slooooow.

“What exactly were you talking about with ___________?” Byunghun asked Myungsoo seriously.

 


 

What exactly Myungsoo trying to say when suddenly Byunghun interrupted your conversation? And what do you think the purpose Byunghun asked about your conversation with Myungsoo? Hmm?

 

 

I will try to update soon >.< just finished with my exams so yeah, maybe I got some free time from now on. so, please kindly wait :D