Chapter Seven : I Don’t Know

You Were Mine But Now...

Byunghun who was looking down on his desk suddenly changed his eye direction to Myungsoo.

“I – I’m just being sick. Well, it’s not about you guys, I’m happy for you. That one, no need to worry cause I’m will always be there to support you, alright” he patted Myungsoo’s back.

“Well, if you say so. Just take some rest, and get well soon, I don’t want the bestest friend pf mine to be sick and quiet all the time, I miss the old you, buddy so I’m really hoping that you’ll get well soon. Hehehe, and thank you for your support, that means a lot to me.”

“BOOO! Hahah, just look at both of your faces, that is so damn funny!” you came surprising them.

“woaaah, you finished so early?” Byunghun asked you.

“Ayyyy? You’re talking now? How come?” you teased Byunghun.

“Hahaha, I was comforting him earlier, well not comforting, hmm, let’s just say, we’re talking to each other earlier.” Myungsoo smiled telling you.

 

The bell rang. Myungsoo walked out to his class, you sat at your seat next to Byunghun. You looked at him looking outside the window, It’s clear from looking his face, he’s thinking about something, you poked him on the shoulder of his. He turned around, his eyes were red. He was crying, you were speechless, you were worried. You didn’t know what to say, you just sat there looking at him crying, since you’re not talking, Byunghun went back facing to the window. You looked in front of the class and thought “What just happened?”

 

You pat Byunghun’s back again, this time gently and slowly. He turned to you, wiping his tears and remained silent. “Byung-Byunghun ahh, are you really okay?” He smiled to you and nodded. He packed up all of his things into his bag, he grabbed his bag and stood up. “Where are you going?” you asked.

He ruffled your hair and pinched your cheek “I’ve got something to do, so I need to go home early, study well, okay, . Heh.”

“I’m not a .” You rolled your eyes. “If you really need to go, then I think this is bye bye.”

“Hahaha, yeah. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He smirked and went outside the class to go home.

 

**

After School

 

“Myungsoo, Byunghun went home early, he said he got something to do.”

“Eh? Something to do? Something like what?”

“Well, he didn’t tell me but I’m pretty sure it’s important. And u-uhh, he was crying, his eyes were really red.”

“Crying? Byunghun cried? Like since when? He never cried.” Myungsoo who looked really confuse.

“I don’t know, or maybe he got something in his eyes, dust or something.” You tried to think positive when actually in your head saying “He’s really crying. I saw the tears falling down from his eyes.”

 

After Myungsoo sent you home, he went to his home, his parents weren’t there, his parents are working overseas so he was staying alone at home. He changed his clothes, putting down his bag, arranging it nicely. He walked downstairs to the kitchen grabbing a soda and chips then sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching TV. Suddenly his phone vibrates. He’s putting his hand into his pocket, getting out his phone and checking it out. It was a text message from Byunghun.

Text from Byunghun:

Myungsoo, can I come to your house? I wanna talk to you privately.

 

Myungsoo read it and just simply reply “yeah, sure.” But he was wondering what exactly Byunghun wanna talk about, and he wanted to talk privately, that’s even making him more curious.

 

After for few minutes, someone knocked the door, Myungsoo opened the door and he saw Byunghun looking really pale, he was like seriously worried. He told him to sit down and Myungsoo gave him a glass of water. “You’re pale, Byunghun. What happened?”

“I don’t know what’s happening to me. I just need someone to talk with and I think you’re the only one I can talk to.”

“Calm down, Byunghun. Just tell me one by one.”

“Okay.. lately, I’ve been dizzy like for most of the time, I always feel high but I’m not on drugs or anything. My hair.. it’s falling down. Everytime I comb it or just even when I’m twirling my fingers into my hair.” He then combing his hair using his fingers, a ball of hair was on his palm.

Myungsoo was shock. “Oh my! Byunghun! You should see the doctor! Did you tell this to __________ already?”

Byunghun faced to the ground. “I don’t want to tell her, I want her to be always happy when she sees me, I don’t want her to worry.” He smiled a bit.

“She told me that you’re crying in class, was it because of this?”

“Yeah, I was just wondering what if I coudn’t make her happy, what if I could’t make you happy? What if I can only make you sad and in pain? What if I didn’t have enough time to make happy and precious moments with two of you? What if – “ He stopped and cried.

“Byunghun! Stop saying nonsense!” Myungsoo tears started to falling down too.

 

“What if I died early?” he said with his tears dropping to the ground. “Will I be able to see _______ smiling before I died? Will I be able to see you laughing before I died? Or will you be happy when I’m gone? What if I’ll die tomorrow? What if I’ll die later? Will there be anyone to visit my grave? Who’s going to take care of you and her also my parents? I want to attend your wedding before I died, I wanted to see you with __________ and bunch of kids, I want to see you guys happy. Just what if I will not be able to see it because I died. Because I died early…” He just can’t stop stalking and just crying and crying.

 

“STOP IT BYUNGHUN! JUST STOP IT! You are my best friend! The bestest friend I’ve found in this whole wide world. You’re the only one that I think as my brother, and YOU’LL NOT DIE! NOT NOW! NOT LATER AND NOT EVEN TOMORROW! You’re always happy and happy people will live longer, so byunghun just stay the way you are, not like this but the happy one, you’re just making me cry, you know that? Just go see the doctor!! You’re making me really worried, you idiot!” Myungsoo who was sitting next to Byunghun also crying, tears full of disbelief and sad. He just wouldn’t let Byunghun said that. Myungsoo’s phone vibrate again, It was a voice call from you. He picked it up “Hello?”

 

“Hello there, hehe. What are you doing?”

“Uhh, Nothing.. just talking to Byunghun here.” Talking through the phone while sniffing and wiping his tears.

“Byunghun there? And your voice it sounds weird, are you crying?”

Myungsoo looked at Byunghun whether he should tell you or not, Byunghun shook his head, signaling him a no. “Uhh, we’re just playing a game, you know.. staring contest and my tears are falling, haha.” he lied.

“OHH, can I come there?” you said. Again, Myungsoo looked at Byunghun, he shook his head. “umm, sorry, Byunghun’s really busy and he’s about to go home, so maybe next time, nae?” You then saying to him it’s okay sighly. Then after that both of you hung up the phone.

 

“Byunghun, did you already tell her that you love her?”

“what are you saying? Of course, not. She’s your girlfriend, remember?”

“But I think if it’s with you, sharing is okay with me.”

“First of all, she’s your girlfriend, Secondly, she doesn’t love me. Third, I’m dying.”

“YAAAA! You’re not dying okay! You will live a thousand years more! Just stop saying the word that related to death!” he yelled to him angrily.

“Actually, I already checked up on the hospital and the doctor said…”

 


 

I was crying when writing this, cause i was using my imagination but when i wrote it, it came out pretty bad and when i read it over and over again somehow, it doesn't sounds sad at all, but if you use your imagination, you'll definitely cry, i bet. :'s 

 

Byunghun-ahhh, be healthy okay? :') don't make us worry, okay? ;A;