Chapter Four : You’re Mine

You Were Mine But Now...

 

“so, _________-ah, will you be my girlfriend?” 

“g-girlfriend?” you gulped.

“aish, what’s wrong with me.. maybe you don’t want, what a fool, you’re my best friend, there’s no way you’ll love me.” Myungsoo sighed.

“NO!”

“what? No? hmm, okay, I understand..” Myungsoo looked down on the floor, the look on his face was soooo down “I shouldn’t have confess to her, just what am I thinking? Maybe she likes Byunghun instead of me.” He thought,

“No.. it’s not like that.. what’s wrong with two best friends to fall in love with each other?” you said quietly but Myungsoo could hear it.

“hmm, so does that mean, you.. uh.. you love me too?” his eyes widened listening to what you said.

“ahh, umm.. I – ah, umm… hmm” you played your two fingers and looked at other place to avoid eye contacts with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo wrapped his hand around you. “If you love me and wants to be my girlfriend, say my full name, ‘Kim Myungsoo’ but then if you don’t, say ‘Lee Byunghun’.”

“erk? Why if it’s no, I must say ‘Lee Byunghun’?” you confused.

“well, it’s exactly obvious, if you don’t love me, then you probably love Byunghun..”

“uhh, but I love you both.. as my best friends, of course.” You told him.

“aaa~ so it’s like that.. you only love me as best friend..”

“wait, nooo, it’s not like that, I love Byunghun as a best friend.” You explained to Myungsoo. “aigoo, what am I trying to say?” you thought yourself.

“really? So does that mean, you love me more than that?”

“well, do- do I have to answer that question~?”

“hmmm, no? of course, yes. So do you love me more than that?”

“don’t you think, the answer is obvious?”

“hmm, I don’t think so, I didn’t think you said ‘I love you too and I want to be your girlfriend’ did you say that?”

“Aish, you pabo! Okaaaay, I LOVE YOU TOO AND OF COURSE, I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Tsk.” you blurted out to him.

He interlocked his fingers with you. He smiled to you. “sooo.. we’re a couple right now, nae?” You nodded in agreement.

 


 

KYAAAA! soooo sorry for the very short chapter >.< i'll work harder for the next chapter and will make it longer :D

 

but keep reading, okay? you know Myungsoo loves you, right ;D