No, I'm not her....

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

Your name is Park Ji Yoon.. Just felt weird putting ____..

_______________________________________________________________________________

"It's you..Isn't it...??" Yongguk asked the woman. "You know her hyung..?" Zelo in. 

You're in the other hand was anxious, you didn't know if you should admit that you are what he thought you was. You just keep your head down and tried to run but he stopped you from doing so.

"You're Park Ji Yoon aren't you..??" Yongguk repeated. This time he grab your wrist and made you look into his eyes.

"Yo..you go..got the wrong person.." you lied but somehow he won't believe it bcos you were shuttering.

"Then,why are you shuttering Jiyoon-ah..?" Yongguk said once again making you shiver, it's been a while since you heard he called your name.  

"Aniyo.. I'm not her..." you said once again and tried to get out of his hold but unfortunately he won't let go.

“You’re Jiyoon..aren’t you..??” his grip was getting harsh and it was hurting you.

“N-no, I’m not Jiyoon. I think you got the wrong person..” You cried due to the pain but one thing caught Yongguk's eye was the bracelet that he gave you. 

“No! I know you and the bracelet..Where did you get that?” he said as he pointed at the bracelet and this time you could lied but you gave your hardest soo you coukd ran away from him,.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, please let me go..”

“Tell me the truth, you enjoy torturing me..?

“Please, I don’t know you. Let me go!!” This point you were crying.

"Omma~" your son tugged at your shirt and you quickly wipe the tears away, you weren't crying bcos you were hurt but  bcos you were hurt by the way he treat. Yongguk was never this agressive towards you even when he broke up with you. He always done it in a polite ways. 

"Hyung, she's not who you thought she is,. just let her go.." Zelo tried to pulled Yongguk away but the maknae had no fight over his leader who was burning inside. "No!! You're gonna paid for what have you done to me..!!" Yongguk yelled making you scared more than ever.

"Please, I'm not who you think I am.." you plead once again. "Appa, don't hurt omma~~" little Yongguk said as he holds Yongguk's hand that was gripping hard on your bruise hand.

Yongguk was stunned by what little Yongguk said and he willingly let go of you. 

Before Yongguk can asked you about the little kid, you grab little Yongguk from the trolley and quickly ran as far as you can from Yongguk.

Yongguk was still frozen hearing little Yongguk said those words..

"Appa,don't hurt omma~~"

*Why doI felt guilty for doing that, I'm not actually sure if that was Jiyoon but when the kid tell me not to. My heart and mind work together and told me to back off.*

Is that kid really mine..?

But how could that be..???

BeforeI can said anything they already ran away, maybe bcos they were afraid of me.

"Hyung~" Zelo called.

Yongguk turned around and saw his maknae.

"Who was Jiyoon..??" and Yongguk flinched remembering those horribles memories.

"You know the song 'I remember'..?" Yongguk asked the maknae.

"Yeah hyung..what about it..??"

"Jiyoon was the reason why that song exsisted.." and the maknae was frozen replacing his hyung..

 

Is that you, Jiyoon..??

I miss you~