Drama..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

“Omma…help me..!!” little Yongguk screamed as Yongguk chased him around the park.

“Argh..omma can’t help you..” Yongguk tried to scared him.

You laughed when you saw little Yongguk ran for his live towards you, you opened your arms and tell little Yongguk to come towards you.

“Come here baby.. Omma help you..” little Yongguk ran into your arms and you started running away from Yongguk.

“Owh.. omma, I’m coming for you!!” Yongguk declare making you blushed when he called you ‘omma’.

 *Cute*

“Ah~ omma run faster…” little Yongguk order you as Yongguk started chasing you. You giggle and started running away from Yongguk.

You tried your very best to dodge Yongguk, but he was too fast, so he had caught up with us easily and faster than you expected. He wrapped both his hands around your waist and lift you up while you were holding little Yongguk.

So,basically he lift up the both of us.

“You can’t ran away from me..” he whispers in your ear.

Most people would feel creept out but that statement somehow make me blush.

Little Yongguk smiled and clap his hands together.

“Ahh~ appa is strong!!”

Yongguk smiled and put us down but his hands still hugging your waist.

You didn’t even realize it, heck you’re not even bother by it.

You love it,

You love being this close to him..

You love being able to be with him..

You love that you both still can be this friendly to each other & not feel awkward.

Who can blame you?

You love this man..maybe you love him soo much..too much..

 

Little Yongguk was tired, so, you decided to rest on the  bench for a while. You took a handkerchief from your bag and started wiping little Yongguk’s forehead that was sweating badly.

“Aigo, my baby is sweating a lot.. Did you have fun,Yonggukie..?” as you wiped his sweat off.

He nooded excitedly. “Omma, it was soo much fun having appa..”

*Hopefully you’ll still have him in your life..I’m afraid you might not have a father later..*

You took a glance of Yongguk that was buying mineral water. Soon, he came and handed you one bottle of mineral water. You happily accept it and started feeding little Yongguk.

Yongguk saw something that he didn’t know will melted his heart..

The sight of you & his son..

The way you took care of his son..

The way you look at his son..

It make him more proud to have you as the mother of his child..

*You’re special,Jiyoon..*

You were still wiping some sweat of little Yongguk when Yongguk interfear..

“What about me omma..? I’m sweaty too from all the running..” he pouted as he pointed his forehead.

Your eyes buldge out hearing him called you omma..and seeing him pouted.

*Aigo,such a baby..*

 

You move closer to him and wiped his sweat in silent..

For you it was nerve-racking to be this close to him but you still felt comfortable.. it’s one of those thing that never make sense to you. Ever since you knew him, he had capability to make your heart went slow and fast in one glance.

For Yongguk, it felt just right. With you, nothing seem wrong. He look up at you soo high and nothing can change the way he thought of you. Even after he thought you were cheating on him, he still love you.

Now after knowing the truth, he finally how stupid he was.

Why haven’t he realize it?

He knew you better but he still doubt your loyalty for him..

But he knew this time, he’ll do everything the right way..

*I should talk to her..before things get complicated. I don’t wanna hurt Jiyoon and Yonggukie..*

He smiled at you and it caught you off guard..by now your face is probably as red as a tomato or maybe even more.

*I still can make her blush..that’s a good thing..*

When you were done, you tried to create some distant between the two of you but he hold your hand before you could move further.

“Want ice cream..?” as he pointed at the guy who was shouting ice-cream..

Little Yongguk immediately nooded and Yongguk lift him up while holding on your hands.

You let him drag you and when you arrive at the booth. The ahjusshi look at the three of you and smiled.

“Happy family. It’s nice seeing family have some bonding time..” the ahjusshi compliment.

Little Yongguk smiled widely as he introduce his family.

“Ahjusshi, this is my appa and that is my omma.. I love them ahjusshi..”

“I bet you do. You have a quite talkative child..” the ahjusshi said to you. You nooded and smiled.

“He took after his dad..” you said and Yongguk frowned. “Bwoh, does that meant I have a big mouth..?” Yongguk complained.

“Yes, you do..” you said while smiling widely and you pinch Yongguk’s cheek. He pouted but then compliment himself again.

“Well, he got his looks from me.. That’s for sure..” and making you scoffed.

“Of cos, wouldn’t it be weird if he got his looks from me..?” you .

“Appa, I want chocolate..” little Yongguk pointed at the ice cream and the ahjusshi nooded.

“Now, that he definetely got from his mom.. She’s a crazy for chocolate..”

“Oppa!! You just said I’m crazy..” you pouted and hit his arms. He winced in pain but cutely hug your shoulder.

“For chocolate.. not literally..” you smiled and unconciously wrapped your arms on his waist.

“I want chocolate too ahjusshi..” you asked and the ahjusshi nooded. “See?” Yongguk teased and you elbow his stomach..

“me too ahjusshi,, make that three..” soon he paid the ahjusshi and you walked away to sit on the bench still hugging Yongguk.

You your ice-cream and Yongguk was staring at you. “Waeyo..?” you asked.

Yongguk shook his head and brought his hand closer to your face. “You got something here..” his thumbs brush against the end of your mouth and you blush. “Thanks,.”

Yongguk nooded and soon something was on the corner of his mouth..

*Deja Vu huh..*

You stared at Yongguk and he raised his eyebrows. You giggle and brought your hand closer to him. “Wha—what are you doing..?”

“Relax oppa, you got something on here..” you wiped the smuch and patted his head.

“Such a baby..” and he glared at you. “PARK JIYOON! Did you just patted my head..?”

*Owh right, he hated that.. Oh well..*

You smiled and nooded. “You know I hate that!! It make me feel like a kid..!” he complained.

“Oppa, couldn’t you just relax..?” you mumble and he hugged you tightly.

*So? This is my punishement..? Squeezing me in hug..?*

But soon you felt squeeze..and you started to whined.

“Oppa,..st—stop..” but he shook his head. “Not until you said sorry..”

“Arasso, oppa.. mianhaeyoo..” he let you go and kiss the top of your head again.

*Again? What does that meant oppa..?*

You both heard little Yongguk giggle and when you turn to look at him..

His face was full of ice-cream..

“Aigo, my baby..” both you and Yongguk said unisome. And you started wiping the left side while Yongguk work on the right side.

You both laughed and soon something hit Yongguk.

*They haven’t meet my members yet..*

“I got one more thing for you too see, Jiyoon..” Yongguk said and you look at him.

“What is it oppa..?” and Yongguk just pulled you and lift little Yongguk.

 

Soon, you all arrive at his dorm..

“Where are we oppa..?” you keep asking but Yongguk wouldn’t answer.

He just told you to believe him and just followed him.

Yongguk stood in front a door and pulled out a key.

*Is this his dorm..? Wait!! He want us to meet s.?*

He opened the door and yelled. “Yahh kids! Come here.. I have something to say..”

Soon, I heard foosteps,shouting and some complains.. But they all stop once they saw you with Yongguk and a kid in his arms.

“Boys, this is Jiyoon. You know her..” and they all nooded scariedly.

*What? Do I look like I bite..?*

“And this is my son, Yongguk..” as he let go of little Yongguk on the ground.

“Baby, Introduce yourself to your appa friends..” you encourage little Yongguk and he nooded.

“Annyeonghaesayo..! Park Yongguk-imida..! Yes sir!!” he also did that salute thing which make members ini awe..

“Yes sir.. Oh god! This kid is adorable..” Youngjae mumble as he pick up little Yongguk.

The boys started playing with him and both Yongguk & you were actually realived that they didn’t freak out.

"He smiled at me!!! That meant he like me.." you heard Daehyun said. Little Yongguk looked at him and said "Daedae Hyung!!" making Daehyun jumped in happiness. 

"He know my name!! I don't know I'm that famous.." you laughed and Yongguk noticed.

"Waeyo..?" Yongguk asked. You clear your throat. "Yonggukie know all of you. He called Himchan - Channie, Daehyun - Daedae , Youngjae - Jaejae , Jongup - Moonmoon and Zelo - Zeze.."

They all stared at little Yongguk and he began calling out their nickname.

"Channie!"

"DaeDae!"

"JaeJae!"

"MoonMoon!"

"ZeZe!"

They all yelled in happiness and keep playing with little Yongguk.

Yongguk invited you to his room and you nooded. You enter his room and you notice at his mirror, there’s a photo of the two of you.

You walked to the mirror with a smile on your face. “You still have this..?” you took the photo and examinate it,.

Yongguk scrath his neck and mumble a yes. You turn to look at him and you have always wanted to asked him this question.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Do you hate before..?” Yongguk shook his head.

“No. Even when I thought you cheat on me..My heart..” he walked closer to you and placed your hand on his heart. “never forget you..no matter how hard I tried. You’re still here,Jiyoon..”

You look at him and he slowly leaned again..

*He’s gonna kiss me..!! Oh god!!*

Before it could happen.. the door flung out and reveal

.

.

.

.

.

a women..

Yongguk’s eye almost popped out.

He didn’t know it would be this fast..

He thought he still had time..

“Yonggukie! I’m back from Jap—Who is her..??!!!!” she said in an annoyed tone.

 

*Wait!! What right does she have to be mad..?*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Jieun..” Yongguk said and you look at him.

*What the hell is going on?*

______________________________________________________________________

I just made that nickname for B.A.P in random..

But I love it.. it's cute~

Hope you like this chapter.. I can't stop writting..

 

#Irene.. Love you all.. <3