Press conference..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

[ Yongguk’s POV ]

I woke this morning and Jiyoon was already in the kitchen making breakfast. She saw I was standing by the wall and she instantly beamed. “Morning boo~” just her voice was enough to make me smile.

“Morning babe..” I walked towards her and hugged her, she was burying her face in my chest making me felt happy.

“Your manager called. He said you need to do the press conference today..” she mumbled. I knew she was still against this but there’s nothing I can do. If   I stay, I’ll hurt the boys. They love doing this.. Being able to perform was their dream and I can’t let my selfishness ruined their passion.

I sighed and hugged her tighter. “It’s fine babe. Don’t felt guilty. None of this is your fault. I choose this.” I said as I her hair and she nodded.

“Appa morning..” Little Yonggukie came out from his room and went to hugged me. I let go of Jiyoon and lift up my son. “morning too..” I greeted and kiss my son’s cheek.

Jiyoon smiled and focus back on her cooking. I carried little Younggukie to the dining table as we wait for our breakfast. Soon Jiyoon came out with eggs and bacon for breakfast.

“Wahh~ Delicious..!!” Yonggukie smiled and cheer. Jiyoon chuckled and sat next to me. As usual I gave little Yonggukie his portion of foods and to my Jiyoon too.

As we were eating, I had thought that I might need some support for the press conference thing. I’m just nervous that the fans and press will interpret everything in a wrong way. “Babe, can you and Yonggukie to the press conference..?”

And instantly she choked on her food and started coughing heavily.

*WHAT?*

I started rubbing her back in circles and I handed her a glass of water. “Drink this..” she took the water from me and started to digest it.

“W-waeyo..?” she asked. “Because I need you..and our son too..” I reasoned and she was still looking at me with shock expressions.

“Do we have to be there..? I mean what if people found out about us..?” she was still second-guessing. “So? You need to be there..please..?”

*God! I never gonna do this again in my whole lifetime. This is a one time thing only..*

I did an aegyo.. “Puing~ Puing~ Please babe..” and she look at me like I’m crazy.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. What the..What was that..??” she clutch on her stomach and Yonggukie look at weirdly. “Appa? You can’t do aegyo. You at it..” my son compliment.

“So? Would you come..?” I asked her and she nodded. “Since you tried soo hard to impressed me..” she smiled and my heart was relieved again.

                                                                                  ***

[ Your POV ]

“Okey. Yongguk. Here’s what we’re gonna do..” the CEO of TS Entertainment said and Yongguk nodded his head.

We were backstage at his press conference. I was standing next to Yongguk cos he didn’t want to let go of my hands. I glanced at Yongguk even through he look relax, I knew he wasn’t.

*You’re scared..aren’t you,babe?*

I gave his hands a light squeeze and he soon relax for a while. Little Younggkie was playing with the B.A.P members.

The CEO started explaining and Yongguk just nodded his head. Soon the CEO leave and Yongguk turned to me. “I can’t do this..” he started to panic.

“It’s okey. Just remember whatever your choice is.. I’ll support it..” I said as I touched his cheek. He touched my hand that was on his cheek and smiled.

He slowly leaned in and kiss me. “Now, I’m good..” he said confidently and I chuckled.

“Now I’m started to doubt if you’re really scared or you just doing it on purpose to get that..” I said and he smile goofily.

“Yongguk come on. It’s time..” The CEO called him and he nodded. “Wish me the best babe..” he asked and I nodded. He was about to go when I pulled his arms.

I gave him a light peck. “I love you boo~” and he smiled from ear to ear. “I love you too and I’m doing this for us.” With that he left.

*I’m lucky to have someone like you love me boo~*

I watch from the back and saw them sat after bowing. The members came towards me and pulled me away.

“Youngjae, put the mic on her..” Deahyun ordered and soon Youngjae came towards me and clip a mic on my shirt. “Guys, what the heck is this..? Why do I need mic?” I began asking question but no one answered me.

“Would you tell me what’s going on!!!!” I yelled and they smiled wickedly. “It’s a surprise for our leader. We’re gonna revealed the truth..” Himchan smiled. “Neh noona, nothing but the while truth..” Zelo added.

“What are you boys up to? You want me to tell the truth?” and they all nodded. “About me..” and they nodded. “And our son too..” and they again nodded.

“NO WAY! This might killed your career..” I yelled and they smiled. “Plus the CEO might kill you boys..!” and they smiled again.

“He already knew..” Daehyun added and they pushed me and Yonggukie towards the stage.

“But before that.. Let me introduce you all to someone important..”

Cameras began flashing and little Yonggukie tugged on my shirt.

                                                      ***

 

[ Yongguk’s POV ]

The CEO and I got on the stage and cameras started flashing. We bowed and then took a seat. Baby was also there.

“Thank you for coming to this press conference. We all have a big news for BABY.” The CEO started and the question started flowing.

“A new album?”

“Movie?”

“Another reality show?”

“Is Yongguk’s going solo..?”

My head started going from right to left..from left to right..

The question was overwhelming.

“I would like to answer all that but let me gave Yongguk the chance to explain..” The CEO spoke and all head and ear were on me.

I thought I was running out of air. I couldn’t spoke a words.

“Well, Yongguk-shii what was the announcement..?”

“Uhm.. I’m gonna..” I was about to announce something when the CEO interrupt me.

“But before that.. Let me introduce you all to someone important..”

I saw two figures appear from the end of the stage. I squinted my eyes and realize it was Jiyoon and Little Yonggukie.

“Let me introduced to you. Yongguk’s soon-to-be wife and his adorable son..” the CEO announced.

I couldn’t believe those words came out from his mouth.. He said he wanted my wife and son to be gone but now he’s the one who announced my secret.

“WHAT?”

“HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?”

“HOW LONG HAVE YOU HIDDEN THEM..?”

“WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THESE..?”

 

But unfortunately THE BABY wasn’t happy with the news..

 

“Who is that ?”

“NO! Yongguk oppa is mine!!”

“He belong to us,BABY..”

“And not that ..”

“I’m sure that kid wasn’t his..”

“That’s not BANG YONNGUK’s son..”

 

I look to my left and saw Jiyoon covering Little Yonggukie ears.

I saw Little Yonggukie was crying and Jiyoon was shaking but she tried hard to comfort Little Yonggukie.

My hands slowly formed into a fist and again I smashed the table.

“SHUT UP!!!” I yelled and the room went quiet but I can still hear Jiyoon’s little whispers and little Yonggukie’s sobs.

“That’s my family you’re bashing on.” I got up and walked towards Jiyoon and little Yonggukie. I lift up little Yonggukie and wipe his tears. “Why are they saying appa is not my appa..?”

 “Shush.. you’re a boy. You can’t cry..come on, smile for appa..”

Little Yonggukie’s sobs started to wear off and a small smile show up.

*Appa is sorry for hurting you..*

Jiyoon walked away and she wanted to run but I quickly grab her hands. “No. Please. Let the whole world know..Hiding is not gonna work anymore..” I slowly persuade her and she reluctantly agreed.

*This is everything that I never wanted to happen..*

I laced my fingers with Jiyoon and started walking towards the table.  We all took a seat and I took a deep breath.

But soon I felt hands on top of mine. I look and realize it was Jiyoon. I smiled and face the press and THE BABY.

“It’s true. This kid is mine and this women is my wife. Well, my soon-to-be wife..” and the press began bombing me with question.

“Why did you hide them this past… 4 years?”  the man asked and I nodded.

“5 years. The fact is I never knew about my son. I thought she was cheating on me. So, I broke things off with her.” I explained and again I was interrupt.

“And why did she decided to revealed your son at this time? She needs money?” with that my hands slowly forming into a fist. But Jiyoon hold my hands tighter and she shook her head.

“She didn’t come to me. I came to her. I accidently saw her on the supermarket and I followed her..At first I was angry at her, I wanted to rubbed in her face that she made the biggest mistakes when she cheated on me.” I stopped when I heard a chuckle coming out from Jiyoon.

I looked at her and she just look down, holding her laughed. Automatically I smiled and continued. “But then I realized that she was pregnant with my son when we were 18. She leave her home and raised the kid on her own.. She knew how hard I convinced my dad to let me chase my dreams. And knowing my dad, she knew he would used this pregnancy thing as a reason to prevent me from becoming an idol..”

I heard the door opened and saw Jiyoon’s parent and mine. I lightly squeeze Jiyoon’s hands and she look at me. I motioned my head showing her the direction and her eyes almost popped out.

“Omma? Appa?” she lightly whispers and I could see tears forming on her eyes.

“I have decided that this time, my family is my main priority and I knew being married and having a son isn’t the typical type of idol. So, I have decided….to leave B.A.P..”

“YONGGUK OPPA!!”

“Thanks to BABY for all your support for me and most of all your trust in me as a leader but I beg to you, don’t hate them bcos of me. My past is all my fault and they had nothing to do with it. This is their dream and I wanted you to support them even if I wasn’t one of them..”

 

 “ANDWAE!!”

“DON’T LEAVE US..”

The BABY started crying and I looked down..  

“Well,as much as tempting it is to be the leader.. I won’t take it bcos it didn’t belong to me..” I heard Himchan spoke.

I lift my head and saw my members joined us on the stage.

“Our leader is Yongguk Hyung only and that will maintain cos we won’t let him leave..” Daehyun added and I just keep looking at them..

“If you all agreed that Yongguk should stay, then he will. It’s up to you, BABY..” Youngjae added.

“Even if you don’t agree, I don’t care, MY YONGGUK HYUNG isn’t going anywhere..” Zelo whined and walked towards me. He hugged me tightly that I couldn’t breath.

“Ze..ze..lo-ah.. I ca—can’t….” he immediately let me go. “breath..”

“Sorry hyung..” he mumbled and I ruffled his hair.

“So? What do you say BABY?” JongUp asked.

“YES!!!!”

“Yes what?” Himchan asked. *That boy..*

“LET YONGGUK STAY..!!!"

"You heard that babe..??" I yelled and Jiyoon nooded. I got up and hugged her. "I'm happy for you boo~" I heard she whispers and I smiled.

"I'm happy that I can have both..my career and family.." I said as I leaned in and kiss her.

FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

*We're gonna be on the front page tomorrow..*

When we pulled away, I saw little Yongukkie ran towards my members. "YAAY!!! DAEDAE HYUNG!!!" he beamed and ran towards him.

*Looks like I have some competition..*

 

 


 

Another update..

Okey guise, this story is ending soon.. :)

Maybe in 2 chapters..

Sorry for being boring.. I realize the story is getting boring..

 

#Irene.. love you all.. <3