Worries..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

You heard a knock on the door and you tucked little Yongguk in. It took you half an hour to get him to sleep.

You kissed his cheek and the another knock was heard again. You ran towards the door and opened it.

“Yes, can I help yo---“ you stop talking once you realizing who it was.

It was Yongguk..

Your eyes shot out and you slammed the door shut..

But his foot stepped in between the door and prevent you from closing it.

“I want the truth right now!” Yongguk yelled and you flinched.

“I already told you..” but he won’t buy it. He pushed the door and enter your house.

Once he got in he saw picture of you and little Yongguk but no photos of your supposedly husband. He smiled and turned around facing you.

“Married huh? I don’t see any weddings photos..” Yongguk smirk and crossed his arms. “You’re lying, Jiyoon-ah..”

“An..aniyo!! I’m telling you the truth..” you defended yourself.

“Stop it, tell me who’s the kid?” and he grab your wrists. You pulled away your hand but it didn’t work.

“You’re hurting me again..!!” you yelled at him and before you could finish your sentence he….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He kiss you..

Your brain stop functioning and your heart went on a maniac mode.

You didn’t know what to do besides reply his kiss.

You wrapped your arms around him and his hand placed perfectly on your waist.

It was full of loving emotions, it’s not all about passion,lust or rough..

It was a more like ‘I miss you’ and ‘I still care’ kiss for you..

You tilted your head a bit and he cupped both your cheek as he continued pouring all the emotions he had for you.

It seems you two didn’t want to end the kiss, both of you keep going on until you need to stop for air.

You two finally find the will to stop and you immediately hugged him, burying your face on his chest..

And you felt a pair of arms embrace you with comfort and warm.

You finally made your mind, if he still have feelings for you.. then, this might work out.

“Oppa, he’s our son together..” you mumble in his chest and hugged him tighter…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But his arms suddenly die.. it fell down and his eyes shot out.. *My son? Impossible.*

“What..??” he yelled and break the hug forcefully.

“He’s your son,oppa..” you smiled and touched his cheek.

“He looks like you,act like you and he’s a tease just like you..I know it’s..”

Before you could end your sentence he already pushed your hands away and took a step back.

He started shaking his head back & forth..as he took a step back.

You started to get afraid of what he’s gonna said..

He look nervous, panic, disbelief and most important NOT HAPPY.

Then when you think things, couldn’t get any worst. He said those 3 words, you most feared.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“That can’t be, HE’S NOT MINE..”

His words went straight to your heart and soul..

You didn’t expected this..

You expected him to panic but not that he’ll deny it.

“Oppa!! He is your blood & flesh..” you defended and took a step towards Yongguk but it only made him took a step back.

“What do you want? What game is this? Is this a prank?” he started throwing tons of questions and you couldn’t believe the thoughts that was in his mind.

You didn’t care if he didn’t believe it to be truth but what you never expected from Yongguk was, this question..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“How much do you want? How much is it gonna take for you to back off..?”

Tears fell down.. If you could cry a river, you probably could cry a sea..

It went straight and deep into your heart..

“You think I’m doing these for the money..??!!!!!!!!!!!!” you yelled. You didn’t even care if you woke up little Yongguk..

You just couldn’t believe what your ears was hearing..

“What else could you want..?? You’re a cold-hearted bitc..” before he can finished his sentence you grab a photo of the two of you when you’re in your high school and throw it to this face…

.

.

.

But he manage to avoid it..

“I thought you’re better than this.. If you think money is the only reason why I’m doing this. It’s better if you stay away from me.. I rather die in hungry than took your money..”

“You disappointed me..” you ended your sentence and Yongguk’s facial expressions still hasn’t change.

“I know he’s not mine!!!” Yongguk yelled!

“ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you screamed and soon you realize..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THAT YOU WERE DREAMING.. You your light and saw Yongguk sitting down on your bed..

“Omma,gwenchana..??” he said as he fixed some hair that got in the way of your face..

You nooded and smiled.. “Omma’s fine. Go ahead and get some sleep..” as you pinch his cheek.

He smiled and went to his bedroom and after 5 minutes he fell asleep.

You stood by his door and watched him sleep..

Soon, tears fell down on its own..

What does that dream meant..?

What if it happen for real..?

*Oppa, please.. Don’t do that…*

You were hoping he wouldn’t deny that you both had a child together..

 

                                             ***

“Yongguk!! She’s awake!!!” Himchan shook the sleeping leader and he got shock and suddenly stood up forgetting that they were in a car..

He accidently bumped his head on the top of car and he groan in pain.

“YAHH!! KIM HIMCHAN!!!” he yelled and Himchan just smile innocently..

“She’s awake! You should got and see her..”Himchan suggested.

“I don’t think it’s the right time..” Yongguk answered.

“It doesn’t matter.. just go..” Himchan opened the door and gesture Yongguk to come out.

“No, let’s go home Himchan..”

“No hyung.. Let’s go now..Man up,man!!”

“SHUT UP!! AND LET’S GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!” Yongguk yelled…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Knock! Knock!” Himchan knocked on the door and leave his friend there.

“It’s midnight,Himchan!!”

Himchan shush him and went to hide..

 

You on the other hand was on the couch crying your eyes out..

Fearing what might happen, when the door was knocked..

Your heart fell!! You remember your dream..

You slowly walked to the door and opened it..

When you saw Yongguk was there..

You didn’t think twice but hugged him..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Don’t hate your son,oppa..”