Paradise..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

You spent the whole day with Yongguk & your son,of cos.

It was relieving how you still can have a normal family even after what happen..

The three of you were on the couch watching cartoon, Wall-E..

Little Yongguk insisted on having a movie night.

He said his friends always have one and he wanted to experienced it..

Both Yongguk & you felt guilty.

So, you agreed and there were you watching cartoon.

You were bored but thank god Yongguk was there..

You laid you head on his shoulder and little Yongguk was in sitting on Yongguk’s lap.

“Appa, why does Wall-E love Eve so much? Eve doesn’t even talked to him..” little Yongguk asked.

“Well,kiddo. Sometimes there’s a thing named love at first sight..” Yongguk said as he glanced at you but the thing is you didn’t saw cos you were looking at the tv. He kiss the top your head and then you realize he was referring to the both of you.

You smiled and lift your head up, looking at him with your eyes shooting love beams. Little Yongguk look at his parents and smiled. “Is it love at first sight for appa & omma?” he asked and both of you look at him.

“Neh..”

“Ani..”

Yongguk said yes and you said otherwise.

Yongguk look at you and he look like he wanted to jump up and down, stomping his feet like a little kid.

“WAE~” he whined and you chuckled. “Of cos, it’s not for me. Cos your appa look weird back then..” you said at little Yongguk. Little Yongguk laughed and pointed at his dad while making fun of him.

“hahaha.. appa? Weird? Really omma..? How weird..?” little Yongguk asked you.

“He had long hair and it split in half..and the clothes that your appa wear is we—hmphmmp” before you could continued Yongguk cover your mouth and he look pissed off. Finally he let go and he wouldn’t look at you.

You poke his arms but he won’t respond to it.

You poke him again..

“Yongguk-ah~”

It didn’t work.

“Yongguk oppa~”

Still won’t work..

“Babe~”

And..

Again..

You smiled and look at Little Yongguk.

“You wanna know why omma love appa, Yonggukie..?” you said to your son and he nodded eagerly.

“Because your appa is the nicest man omma had ever meet. Even when omma is bad towards appa, appa still love omma.” You said as you hugged Yongguk.

Yongguk still wouldn’t turned around but..

What you didn’t know was when Yongguk was smiling from ear to ear..

Little Yongguk saw it but he just shut up and pretend he didn’t know..

You sighed and continued.

“Sometimes love doesn’t have to be about looks. That kind of love doesn’t last long. Beauty is in the eye of beholder. To omma, kindest is everything. Your appa is caring, protective and appa understand omma very well.” You stopped a while to wiped your tears.

You didn’t know why all the sudden you were crying

But you know that..

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was tears of happiness..

“Omma will always love your appa. Your appa is the only man omma ever love..” and  you sniff.

Yongguk immediately turned around when he heard you sniff.

“Ah~ babe, why are you crying..? Arasso!! I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. I’m sor—“ before he could finished his sentence.

.

.

.

.

You kiss him, in a loving way.

“I love you boo~” you said and you sniff again.

“Tears of happiness?” Yongguk asked and you nodded.

“I’m sorry babe~ for making fun of you..” you said as you hugged him again.

“That doesn’t matter. It’s true I wasn’t good looking back then but you still love me. That’s why I love you, you’re different. You’re the only women I would ever love..” Yongguk said as he planted a kiss on the top of your head.

You know for sure this time..

That it meant..

.

.

.

.

.

I LOVE YOU.

“Ah!!!!!!!!” Little Yongguk whined and you both look at him.

“Waeyo? Yonggukie? Something wrong?” you asked.

“What? You peed your pants? Or you wanna poop..?” Yongguk asked and you started laughing, clutching on your stomach.

“Boo~ what kinda of question is that?” you asked still laughing.

“What? it might happen.. What’s wrong Yonggukie..?” Yongguk asked his son.

“The movie ended..!!” and with that you both laughed.

Little Yongguk was upset bcos his movie had ended..

Yongguk shook his head as he pinched his son nose.

“This is appa’s fault. Appa was already smiling at omma first attempt..” little Yongguk revealed Yongguk’s secret.

“Bwoh? So, I said those cheesy stuff for nothing.. Aish, such a waste..” you whined and you ended up getting a glare from Yongguk.

“So, you didn’t meant the whole thing..?” Yongguk hissed and you smiled. “Of cos I meant it but I should’ve used it for emergency..” you pouted.

“Arasso, Yonggukie..come on it’s your bed time already..” Yongguk lifted up little Yongguk and walked towards little Yongguk’s room. You followed them behind.

He laid little Yongguk on his bed and then he took a chair and sat next to little Yongguk. You smiled looking at them. You mouthed at Yongguk that you would took a bath first and he nodded.

You walked back to your room, grab towel and then headed to your bathroom. Meanwhile, Yongguk was telling his son some story about the two of you. Before he knew it, his son slept with a smile on his face. Yongguk chuckled and tucked in his son.

He got up and headed towards your room and saw you lying there. He hopped on the bed and making you bounce up and down. He move closer to and you wrapped your arms around him. Hugging him, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

“I couldn’t imagine the things you’ve gone through with me.. I’m sorry..” and you looked at him.

“What are you talking about boo? Raising our child is not a burden, it’s more like a gift. Whenever I’m down, he’s the only that make me stronger..” you said.

Yongguk got up and your hair. “Still~ you’re a women. You should’ve gone through it all alone. You gave birth alone, work, and then you also have to raised our child. I felt guilty and embarrassed that I wasn’t there..”

You took his hand and laced with yours. “Those are the past, what matter is now. We’re together.” You smiled widely, tried to make him feel better.

“And we will always be together. No matter what. I love you babe~” and you nodded. You laid and went back to the position you were before.

Somehow tonight falling asleep seems to be so easy..

Now that you have everything you wanted..

                                                     ***

Morning come and you woke up late. When you woke up Yongguk already made breakfast, little Yongguk already showered and they were sitting watching some movie.

“Babe! Breakfast is at the table. I made special for my baby. Go ahead, eat up..” and you nodded as you walked to the kitchen.

You started eating and when you were done. You walked back to the living room only to found.

Little Yongguk & Yongguk screaming..

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!” they both screamed and your blood boiled. You walk towards Yongguk and pulled his ear.

“Ouch! Babe!!! You didn’t like the breakfast?” Yongguk body instantly got up as your hands got higher.

“Look at our son.. you teaching him bad stuff..” you pointed at little Yongguk who was still screaming ‘FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!’.

He smiled goofily and kissed you.

*DAMNIT!! He knows how to persuade me..*

You wrapped your arms around him and he hold your waist.

Slowly he pulled away..

.

.

.

.

.

“I’m sorry babe~ Won’t happen again I promise..” he apologize and you sighed.

You know you would gave up this fast..

And you nodded..

“Better not happen again..” you pointed your finger at him and he held his hand up.

“Never..”

*My kiss always works..*

*This felt like paradise~*

 


 

Another update update..

Hope you like it..

 

#Irene..love you all.. <3