Finally Happy..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

“RING! RING! RING!”

Jieun look at her phone and saw the caller ID.

She didn’t whether she’s supposed to be happy..

Or

Scared of what might happen…

These past day hasn’t been easy for her..

Trying to get her heads of the fact that you’re back isn’t easy for her..

She knew Yongguk love her too but she also cannot denied that Yongguk loved you before he even meet her..

You were his first..

In everything..

You know what the most hurtful part is..

He haven’t even kiss her..

And yet, you already had his son..

So, she knew that you and Yongguk had been intimated..

She just wanted to have some kind of special moments with Yongguk that could tell her that this thing they had was real..

And not just another re-bound for him..

She finally picked up the phone..

“Neh, Yongguk..?” she answered.

“Jieun-ah, can we meet up..? There’s something I wanna discussed with you..” Yongguk asked and she agreed.

“Sure, where?” and he told her the address.

She took her coat, sunglass and a cap..

For disguise..

                                             ***

She arrive at the café and saw a familiar figure..

She tried to walk towards him..

.

.

.

.

.

But her legs won’t move..

She was scared..

Soo freaking scared..

She just wanted him and her to be like the old days..

Yongguk who was waiting for her, glanced for the nth time on his watch..

She was 15 minutes late..

 

*It’s not like her to be late..*

 

He waited again..

.

.

.

.

And..

.

.

.

.

Again..

 

But nothing..

He look at his watch and now she’s already an hour late..

He got up and drive to her dorms..

What happen to her..?

Is she alright..?

He arrive at Jieun dorm and knocked on the door frantically..

“COMING!!!” he heard a girl shout and soon the door opened and reveal HyoSung.

“What’s wrong Yongguk..?” HyoSung asked and Yongguk immediately asked about Jieun.

“Where’s Jieun..?”

“In her room.. wae..?” Hyosung who was clearly not understanding anything that’s going on with Yongguk.

“Did you two had a fight? You know she’s not quite herself these past days…” and soon he felt more guilty.

*I did those. How am I gonna explain everything to her..?*

“Can I see her..?” Yongguk asked and Hyosung pleased him in.

“Sure., just go.” And Yongguk made his way to Jieun’s room.

                                               ***

“I can’t..” Jieun took a step back…

And soon she was already in her car..

“I’m scared.. I don’t wanna lose him..” Jieun started the engine and drive back to her dorms.

She knew it was childish to avoid Yongguk but..

Nothing make sense to her anymore..

                                              ***

“Jieun-ah..” Yongguk called out when he arrive at her room.

He saw her there besides her bed under the floor,..

Hugging her knees together..

Crying her eyes out..

.

.

.

He slowly approached her and he sat down next to her.

He leans back and support himself on the edge of the bed..

“Jieun, gwechana..?” he wanted to make sure she’s fine.

Even through he had choose you, he still have a responsibility as Jieun’s friends..

At least, the least he could do was give her a clean break up..

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Don’t run away..” he mumbled and Jieun nodded.

“She’s the one..huh?” Jieun stated.

Even through it sounded like a question, both of them knew it was a fact..

“Yeah, she’s the one. I’m sorry if I took advantages of you..” Yongguk lowered his head.

“Took advantage? We haven’t even kissed..” Jieun said and..

Yongguk was surprised..

*She actually noticed it..?*

“I couldn’t.. It felt like I was cheating on her..” Yongguk answered.

“Even through it was clear that you and her was over.. You still think that you both are together..”

“She was my everything. No matter how many songs I wrote stating I hated her. It would make no difference cos I was still thinking of her. I love her Jieun..” Yongguk said.

It’s sad when someone can walk right by you and pretend you were never a big part of their life.Jieun stated while sobbing.

Yongguk was taken back with her words..

He hold her shoulder..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Look at her right through her eyes..

“Jieun-ah, you’re always a part of my life.. Always, I know I said I love Jiyoon but that doesn’t mean I never cared about you.. You’re my best friend, someone who always comfort me. I never even thanked you for all the smiles you put on my goffy face.. “ Yongguk stopped for a while to wipe Jieun’s tears.

“You’re my guardian angel..with your beautiful voice you could calm me..”

“But Jiyoon is your queen, with her voice you can forget everything..why can’t you forget her..?” Jieun asked and Yongguk simply answered.

“It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.” And Jieun nooded. “I got it..” Jieun mumbled.

“Look Jieun, If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. Just wait for him. He’ll come for you. You’re one amazing person. You’re easy to love..” Yongguk compliment.

“You said that but you wouldn’t fall for me..” Jieun started laughing and Yongguk scratch his neck. “Yahh!! Never gave advice if you couldn’t followed them..” Jieun laughed as she smack Yongguk’s head.

“I’m glad you’re back..” Yongguk pouted. “Me too!! Now, go to your Jiyoon..and your cute little Yongguk. They must’ve missed you..” Jieun said as she stood up and yongguk soon followed.

“Thanks Jieun..” Yongguk thanked her and Jieun nooded. “Owh yeah!! I almost forgot..” Jieun walked towards her closet and pulled out a car toy. “give this to your son. When I saw this I know I had to buy it for him..” Jieun handed him the toy.

“Thanks Jieun-ah.. Now you look like those ahjuhma..” and then..

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

SMACK!!

“Ouch..”

“Repeat that again..?” Jieun asked and Yongguk shook his head.

“Ani..Aniyo, Well, I’ll go.. Bye..” He exited the  room and shouted.

“BYE AHJUHMA!!!”

.

.

.

And Jieun just smiled.

*I’ll heal.. Just gonna take some time..*

                                                            ***

“BABE!! Open up!!!!” Yongguk was outside Jiyoon’s house.

Knocking on the door like a crazy person..

The others neighbors were looking at him like he was insane..

“Yahhh Yongguk!! Keep it d-..” you finally opened the door but before you could finished your sentence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yongguk already smashed his lips with yours..

In the process, he grab your legs and wrapped it around his waist..

You couldn’t even care about those neighbors that were looking..

Yongguk went in and slammed the door with his legs..

His left arms was on your waist while the other is behind your neck..

You pulled away and look at him weirdly.

“What was that for..?” you asked, still in his arms.

“Nothing, I just wanna make you feel better since you’re gonna be stuck with me forever..” Yongguk smiling while caressing your cheek.

Suddenly you felt your cheek redden..

“HUH..? What about Jieun-shii..?” you asked and he just pinch your nose.

“I ended everything with her..” Yongguk said and he captured your lips once again..

 

“I can’t never get bored with this…” he said referring to who-knows-what.

“With what? My lips or the kiss..?” you smiled.

“What’s the difference? Those lips are mine and your kiss are for me only..” he suddenly got greedy. “Greedy much..?” and he just kiss you.

“Called me greedy , crazy or insane.. As long as I got you..I'm fine..” Yongguk stated and started getting more red.

“Cheesy oppa..” and kiss his cheek.

“Omma? Appa? Why is appa lifting omma..? Omma, are you sick?” little Yongguk got out from the shower., still .

Suddenly Yongguk let you go and cover little Yongguk. “AH~ Babe, don’t look.. Aish. Yonggukie wear something. Aren’t you embarrassed that omma saw you ..?” Yongguk took off his jacket and cover little Yongguk up.

“Boo, I’m the one who gave birth to him. Why should he be embarrassed..? Aigo~” you said you walked to the kitchen.

“Dress him boo..” you order Yongguk and you heard him shout. “Yeah babe..”

*I miss calling him boo..*

*I miss calling her babe..*

 


 

Another update for my readers...

Hope you like it!!

I think this story is nearly ending..

Only 1 drama left and then "END".. :(