Remember me?

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

A week had passed by and your life at this time couldn’t get more perfect. Yongguk had purchase an apartment next to the B.A.P’s dorms. Everytime dinner time, the boys would come play with Yonggukie while you prepared the dinner with Himchan’s help.

It might surprised someone especially you. You never thought he would be the mom’s type.

And your son is still very much close with the B.A.P member and in fact, he confessed that his DaeDae Hyung was his favourite which make Yongguk felt more competitive.

You always laughed when you saw the boys were fighting to get little YOnggukie's attention. It's was such an adorable sight..

Your shop was always busy ever since peoples found out about you. Mostly it’s the fans that came and order flowers from you. Since you didn’t have any workers, it was getting more tiresome.

But today was more tiresome since you had to do 10 differents flowers arrangement for a wedding. The bride insisted on 10 different arrangement for the brides maid and herself.

Sometimes it’s a burden to work with brides or should I said bridezilla.

*Aish.. I’m late already..*

You glanced at your watch and it’s 8pm already. Thanked god B.A.P didn’t have any schedule and they said they would take care Yonggukie and Himchan & Yongguk would make the dinner.

*I hope they didn’t destroy my kitchen..*

You closed your shop and walked towards your car. Soon you were 3 minutes away from home. When you arrive at your home, you saw the light of the your house was off.

*Wait? They said they’re in our house..Why is the light off..?*

You still continued to walk and when you reach at the apartment. You reached out for your key and slowly turned the knob around. Only to be greet by pitch black atmosphere.

“Guys!! Boo!! Yonggukie!! Where are you?” you called out but still no answer. You tried to switch on the light but there’s no electric. You frowned and took out your phone.

“Boo!! Where the heck are you? This is not funny!!” finally your patience was running out but nothing.

*They must’ve broke something and went out to buy takes out..*

You used your phone to light and the suddenly you heard noise from the bedroom. Your eyes widen and you took an umbrella that was actually near you.

You tip-toe to the bedroom and slowly enter when someone cover your mouth and other blindfold you.

You tired to get out of his hold but couldn’t. Soon you were forcefully sat on a chair. Your eyes was still blindfolded but the handkerchief that was covering your mouth was soon taken away.

“YAHH!! Who the hell are you..??” you screamed and soon you heard a laugh. And it sounded like a girl.

“You don’t remember me, Jiyoon-shii?” the girl stated and you remain froze. Soon the blindfolded was taken off and in front you was..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“JIEUN-SHII?” you muttered and she smiled. Besides her was 2 freaking large men. 

That must be the one that drag you here.. 

“So? You do remember me..”

 

 


 

 

Another update..

I know it's short..but it's an interesting one..

Please don't kill me for leaving BABY (you) on cliffhanger..

 

#Irene..love you all.. <3