I'll make it right..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

You glance at your watch and saw it was 11:30 already. You took your purse and closed the shop.

 

You locked the door and head towards your car.

 

You drive towards little Yongguk’s school. You park your car and headed to the school.

 

When you arrive at little Yongguk’s class, you noticed your son wasn’t there.

 

You started panicking and running towards each class. You couldn’t find him,so you decided asking his teacher might help.

 

You search for his teacher..

 

“Excuse me.. I’m Park Yongguk’s mother.. I came to pick him up but he’s not in his class..”

 

“Owh..Mrs.Park.. Your husband already took your son. He said you’re busy..” the teacher answered.

 

“MY HUSBAND..???!!!!” you almost yelled and she was taken back a bit.

 

“Yes. You have a very handsome husband, Mrs,Park. I kinda envy you..” the teacher giggle.

 

*What the hell..? I don’t even own a husband..I think I know who’s behind this.. BANG YONG GUK, YOU’RE A DEAD MEAT..!!*

 

“uh..neh. I’m sorry but I need to go. Thank you.” You bowed and ran to your car.

 

You took out your phone and dialed Yongguk’s number.

 

“Hye Jiyoon..” he answer.

 

“YAHH.. where’s my son..?” you yelled in frustrations.

 

“Excuse me..you mean OUR son..” he corrected you. “Whatever.. is he with you..?” you asked and he mumbled a yes.

 

“Where are you?” you asked in annoyed. “We’re having lunch together at Bukchang-dong.. Wanna join us..?” he invited you..

 

“Mm..I’ll be there in 5..” you hung up and drive to the place Yongguk mention.

 

                                                        ***

 

“SMACK!!”

 

“OUCH…!!! That hurt Jiyoon..!!!” Yongguk complained as he rub his head. You look at little Yongguk was eating, you flash him a smile and told him to eat while you talk to his dad.

 

You drag Yongguk away and hit his arms again.

 

“Yahh Park Jiyoon..!!! What’s up..??” he asked.

 

“What’s up..?? You freaking gave me a heart attack..!! I thought Yongguk was missing or kidnap.. I thought I’ll lose him, I even..” my babbling stop when Yongguk held my hands.

 

“I’m sorry.. Please stop, you’re making me worried..” Yongguk smiled and it melt you but soon you snap and pulled away your hand.

 

*Remember, he’s with Jieun..and you gave him up to her..*

 

“Uh..neh..” you played with your fingers and walked towards little Yongguk. You sat next to your son and Yongguk sat next to you.

 

You look at him and saw him smiling. Your eyes were widen and you immediately avoid his eye-contact. Yongguk frowned and wonder why you were avoiding him. But he shook it off.

 

*It’s just my silly mind..*

 

“Jiyoon-ah, what do you wanna eat..?” Yongguk asked you and you slowly turn your head towards his direction but still avoided his gaze. “You pick..” and you instantly look at little Yongguk.

 

*She’s doing it again.. why?*

 

Yongguk tried to ignore it and he order you ddeobokki,your favorite food. “Ddeobokki please..” Yongguk asked the waiter.

 

*He still remember..*

 

“Omma..aaa..” little Yongguk feed you his food and you happily ate it. “Thank you boo..” you said as you ruffle his hair.

 

Yongguk froze at his seat..

 

*Boo..? You used to call me that, Jiyoon or should I said ‘babe’..*

 

“Babe..” Yongguk mumbled it as silent as he can but you still heard it.

 

*Sorry boo.. but you’re better off with Jieun..*

 

“Here are your order sir..” the waiter said as she placed the food on the table. Yongguk thanked her and she leave.

 

“Jiyoon-ah..here. Eat this..” Yongguk pushed the food towards you. You just nooded and ate it.

 

When you took the first sip, you accidently cough and Yongguk immediately rubbed your back in circles while offering you the water.

 

“Drink this.. aigo.. You know it’s hot.. Eat slowly babe..” Yongguk said. You stop coughing and look at him.

 

*Did he just called me babe..?*

 

“Bw—bwoh..? Ba—babe..??” you shuttered and Yongguk finally realize what he said. Yongguk just smiled and scratch his neck. He didn’t even apologize or took it back.

 

“Eat..” that was all he said. You look at him and raise your eyebrows. “You’re not gonna take it back..?” you asked and he just shook his head. “NO.”

 

You just shut up and ate your food. Little Yongguk looked at you and opened his mouth asking you to feed him. You chuckle and feed him, what you didn’t knew when you were feeding little Yongguk, Yongguk was leaning towards your left and looking at you feeding his son. So, when you turned around, you were greeted by his face in awe.

 

You instantly look away. “You two look cute, Jiyoon-ah..” Yongguk said and he caressed your hair that was in front of your face.

 

You froze and look at him. “Don’t do that please..” you plead. Yongguk was shocked with your request and he withdraw his hands from you.

 

“Why do I make you uncomfortable..?” he asked and you nooded. “You’re with Jieun already. It’s not right if you make me hope..” you mumbled. You move further to create some distance between the two of you. Yongguk noticed it and he felt heartbroken with your act.

 

*Just when I thought we can be like the old days, you further yourself from me again..*

 

“Let’s go shopping..” Yongguk asked and you immediately declined.  “No! I’m sure,I can’t..” but your son wasn’t on the same page as you were.

 

“Omma.. come on.. Omma,,for me.. I haven’t spent so much time with appa.. I want to be a happy family..” little Yongguk plead as he tugged on your shirt.

 

*Happy family? That won’t happen. He already have someone better..*

 

“Please Jiyoon-ah.. this time only.. I want us to bond again..” Yongguk said as you look at his eyes. All you saw was sincere, concern and love.. You sighed and nooded. Both Yongguk smiled as they hugged you. Little Yongguk slip his hand your waist and hugged you eventhrough your waist won’t fit his short arms.

 

Yongguk slip his hands on your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. He make you laid your head on his shoulder. You didn’t even had the courage to fight him, you just wanted to be hold by him again.

 

                                                          ***

 

 “Appa…can I get this..??” Little Yongguk asked as he pointed at the toy car. Yongguk nooded and little Yongguk immediately beamed as he put the toy in the cart.

 

“Oppa, you can’t spoiled him..” you mumbled. Yongguk look at you and hold your hands.

 

“Just this time..” he said.

 

You didn’t knew what he meant..

 

If he said just this time to hold your hands

 

Or

 

Just this time to let him spoiled his son..

 

Soon, you arrive at the women section and Yongguk lead you to the jewelry section. He was still holding your hands and he had little Yongguk with him.

 

“Oppa, what are you looking for..?” you asked as you look at him, He was looking through the glass and checking out the jewelry. “Something for you..” he mumbled.

 

“For me..? Waeyo? It’s okay. I don’t need anything..” you shook your head.

 

“Nonsense.. what are my money for if I don’t spend it on my family..” he said and again it soften your heart,.

 

*Please stop doing this to me.. I won’t able to keep myself from falling for you..*

 

“Excuse me miss. Can I look at that one..?” Yongguk asked the saleswomen.

 

Yongguk pointed at a necklace, shaped like a star and it have a little round diamond in it. The saleswomen nooded and pulled out the necklace Yongguk pointed.

 

“It’s a nice choice sir. I’m sure your wife would love it.” She said as she look at you. Your eyes were widen with her words. “I’m no—“ you stopped talking when Yongguk squeeze your hands.

 

“I love it. Please wrapped this for me..” Yongguk gave the necklace back and the saleswomen wrapped it. You tugged on Yongguk’s shirt and he look at you.

 

*Cute.. she tugged on my shirt like old days..*

 

“Wae..?” he asked. “I don’t need it. You don’t have to buy anything for me..” you mumbled.

 

“No, you deserve it..” Yongguk said and he handed his credit card to the saleswomen. Soon, you were walking away from the mall, heading towards the parking lot.

 

You placed little Yongguk in your car and put on his seatbelt for him.

 

You closed the door and turned around only to face Yongguk. You clutch on your chest cos you were shocked.

 

“Yahh..don’t do that. I might have a heart attack..” you breath heavily and he apologize.

 

“Here. Your gift..” he handed you the small bag and you knew it was the necklace. You pushed it towards him.

 

“I don’t need it. Just gave it to Jieun, she deserve it more that I do..” you mumbled slowly but Yongguk still heard it.

 

*Again.. Jieun..*

 

He lift up your head and kissed you passionately.

 

His hand slip to your waist and the other one grab the back of your neck.

 

You tried to pushed him off but he got a good grip on your neck..

 

And you love the way he kiss you..

 

So, you just gave up and let him kiss you..

 

You slowly responded to his kiss and your hand wrapped around his neck.

 

You titled your head a bit and let him devour your lips.

 

Finally the both of you stop and you laid your head on his chest..

 

“This is wrong oppa..” you mumbled.

 

“I’ll make it right.. I promise you..” Yongguk said as he wrapped his arms around your back and hugged you.

 

“I’ll make it right babe.. I swear. I want my family..” he said and slowly wrapped your arms around him.

 

“Me too oppa..” you mumbled but you two were stopped when Yongguk started laughing.

 

You let go of his hug and look at him. “What’s wrong with you..??” you asked. Concern with his sudden change of reaction.

 

“Look at our son.. He’s smiling like a goofy..” he said as he pointed at little Yongguk who were watching you two.

 

You smiled and kiss Yongguk’s cheek. “Take care oppa.. bye..” you said as you walked towards your car. “Wait Jiyoon!! Your necklace..” Yongguk gave you the bag and you happily accepted it.

 

Before you went in, he grab your wrist and kiss you again..

 

*Damn, I love her lips..*

 

“Bye babe..”

 

With that you left with happy heart..

 

You finally knew he still love you..

 

After all that had happen, he still have you in his heart..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all my subs..

I honestly love you all..

So,I wanted to make you all happy with this chapter..

Hope you like it.. ^^"

 

#Irene, love you all.. <3