Triangle love..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

You woke up extra early this morning, in fact you only slept for 2 hours. Your mind was full with Yongguk..

You confessed your feelings to him..

But…

.

.

.

You’re the one who end up heartbroken this time..

You couldn’t believe you’ve lost the only guy in your life..

Yongguk was the your first & only boyfriend..

Even through it sounded cheesy but it was true..

You took little Yongguk to his school and you went to your shop..

You had a flower shop.. Flowers is one of your hobbies..

You love arranging flowers and when everything went well with your life..

You choose to do what you’re best at..

You were arranging a flower for a wedding when the bells rang signing someone arrive.

You lift your head and saw the person..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You didn’t know how to act but the person and said..

“Can we talk?” the person asked and you slowly nooded.

You walk to the door and turn the sign from open to closed.

“Take a seat..” the person agree and sat down..

 

                                         ***

Jieun went back to her dorm that night feeling a bit angry that Yongguk was second-guessing about their relationship.

She thought she already manage to make him forget about Jiyoon..

But she guess she haven’t success..

It killed her inside knowing she might lose Yongguk.

She truly love him even through knowing the fact that Yongguk was damage already..

When she first meet Yongguk,

Yongguk was still a trainee but Yongguk had this confident that she loved.

Jieun wasn’t always a confident person but when she’s with Yongguk..

Somehow Yongguk’s confidence rubbed on her..

 

[ Flashback ]

“I can’t do this!!” Jieun laid her head on the table.

She had been practicing with Yongguk on their new song together, Going Crazy.

“Arghh!!  I’m going crazy..” Jieun added while she lightly hitted her head.

“Michingoni wae guroni.. ( have you gone crazy? Why are you like this? )” Yongguk sang the chorus.

“Yahh Yongguk!!” Jieun yelled.

“Come on. Don’t be insecure.. You can do this..” Yongguk patted her shoulder.

“I believe in you. Now closed your eyes and sing..” Yongguk hold both her cheek and closed Jieun’s eye with his thumbs.. Jieun took a deep breath and sang her heart out.

This time, her singing was perfect. No off-pitch, no errors or what so ever..

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Yongguk smiling.. “See.. you can do it..”

Her heart fluttered hearing those words.

He was the person that encourage her..

*DUMP! DUMP! DUMP!* her heart started beating hard and she knew it..*

She knew that she had fallen for him..

 

[ End of flashback ]

 

She tried to erase those feeling cos he was her friend and she didn’t want to ruined what they have but her heart won’t listen to her..

She bravely asked Yongguk out but Yongguk rejected her..

When she asked what the reason was..

The name Jiyoon came out..

When he told everything about Jiyoon, she was supposed to be scared..

Seeing how much this man love a girl that broke his heart but..

It didn’t work..

It made her love him more..

She realize how loyal he is,.

How caring he is..

And it was attracting to her..

She asked Yongguk to give her a chance and tried maybe this can work..

She promise she won’t be crazy or possessive..

But slowly she made Yongguk loved her..

It took a lot of time, hard work and patience but it all paid off when Yongguk told her he love her..

But now with you on the picture..

Jieun didn’t know if she had a chance with Yongguk if she had to win over you..

She know how much Yongguk love you..

She just hope that Yongguk would see how much she loved him..

Maybe that can a plus for her..

She couldn’t took it anymore.. she called her manager..

“Manager-shii, I don’t feel well.. I don’t think I can go to Thailand..” Jieun reasoned.

“Uh.. really? Okey, just take a rest. Take care of your voice..” her manager adviced.

“Neh..sorry manager-shii..” she hung up and look up any information about you.

 

                                                   ***

“So? What do you want to talk about Jieun-shii..?” you awkwardly asked.

You had no idea why she came but better face it than ran away.

“I wanted to talk about Yongguk..” Jieun answered and you nooded.

“What about him, Jieun-shii…?” you asked.

“You wouldn’t…st—steal him from me..? right?” Jieun asked as she lowered her head, ashamed that she asked you that. You noticed it and guilt started building up.

“I wo—won’t.. I can’t..” you mumbled.. Jieun look at you in disbelieve. She couldn’t believe her ears she taught her ears was playing tricks on her.

“Wae!?? Don’t you love him?? He’s an amazing pers—“ she was cut by you.

“I love him. I still love him but..you love him too.. I know making him loved you took a lot of hard work and honestly I don’t have the right to get between the two of you.” You explain and tears started forming.

“I was always a bad memory for him. Maybe I deserve it but… the point is, you’re a nice person and it’s clear that you love him truly. He deserve to be love. He’s an amazing guy and I know you would be the perfect person for him.. You’re pretty, talented, caring and he love you..” and tears fell down to your cheek.

“Jiyoon-shii.. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cried. I’m sorry but I never..” you hold her hands and nooded.

“It’s fine. I know you’re that kind of person. Just promise me one thing..” you requested and Jieun nooded her head.

“Treat him well..” and Jieun nooded her head. “He always acts tough in front of his friends but it’s an act..and always laugh at his jokes.. Even if it’s not funny.. It’ll make him happy..” Jieun laughed understanding what you meant.

“I know his jokes are lames..” Jieun laughed and you followed. “He’s cheesy too..” you added and Jieun nooded.

“Never be the one to let go of his hugs first, it always puts big and goofy smile on his face..”  Jieun mumble a yes and you continued.

“Always hold his hand when he reach for it..It makes he feel his owns you. And realize you have a great man when you’re with him.. Cos he was one of the best man I ever had..” you ended you sentence and wiped the tears on you cheek.

By this point, your eyes were swollen again and red nose appear again..

Jieun couldn’t believe you gave him to her..

Now she know why it was hard for Yongguk to forget you.

Cos like him, you were also a nice person..

Jieun stood up and bowed to you.

“Thank you Jiyoon-shii for the advice..” you nooded.

“Love him..okey?” you asked again and she nooded.

 

When she got out from your flower shop..

Her guilt is as high as the empire state..

How is she supposed to act now..?

She love him..

You love him..

He love her..

He love me too..

Why is everything had to be complicated..?

_______________________________________________________________

Another update!

Hope you like it!!

I love you all for those amazing comments..

 

#Irene..love you all.. <3