A better man..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

Yongguk didn’t how he was supposed to react, he knew something was up with you but he didn’t realize this was truth.

He know it was no time to asked question, so he just went with his guts and hugged you back.

You keep crying, just thinking about your nightmare.

“Yongguk oppa, I’m sorry..I’m sorry..I’m sorry..I’m—“ you keep crying in his embrace.

“Shush.. everything is gonna be fine,Jiyoon..” Yongguk said as he your hair. He hugged you tighter as you continued crying..

And then..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He kiss the top of your head.

That was his signature move to tell you that he love you.

He always do that..

ALWAYS~

.

.

.

Your heart started to race fast..

You didn’t knew if he was doing it cos he felt bad for you

OR

It’s really pure act..

You stopped crying and break the hug.

You wipe your tears harshly but your hand was shaking.

Soon, you felt both your cheek was held and thumbs wiping the tears gracefully.

You looked up and saw Yongguk staring at you while wiping the tears for you.

“Pabo, you know your eyes is gonna hurt if you keep doing that..” he said sarcastically and ruffle your hair.

“Aish!!” you pushed his hands away and fixed your hair. Yongguk smiled looking at how cute you were acting.

*She’s still as cute as I remember*

You stopped fixing your hair when you saw Yongguk’s smiled.

*I miss that smile..*

 

 

Both of you were standing there looking at each other..

Admiring some features that you miss..

But it was soon bother by Kim Himchan..

You knew all Yongguk’s member cos you always keep up to his career..

It was one of those way, that you would always convince yourself that you were doing the right thing.

Both of you break the eye-contact and you stared at Himchan.

Yongguk cough and you immediately look at him.

“Excuse for a minute..” as he pulled Himchan away. You nooded and waited for him.

 

“Go home!” Yongguk said as he throw the car key towards Himchan.

Himchan’s reflex switch on and he catches the car key. “Wow~ Yongguk, what are going to do with her..?” Himchan wiggle his eyebrows and nasty thought went through his head.

“What?” Yongguk burst out. “You..and her.. alone~” Himchan sing-song but end up getting a smack on his head.

“YAHH..ert! You need to wash your brain!” Yongguk shook his head and walked towards your house. “Have fun~” Himchan tease and Yongguk glared at him.

 

You were still standing in front of your door when Yongguk came. He look at you and slowly smiled sweetly at you.

“Can I come in?” and you nooded. Getting the signal,he invited himself in and you went to grab him something to drink.

“Water? Juice?” you looked at him as he seat down. “Coco?” he answered and you smiled. “Neh..”

*Still love coco oppa..?*

  While you were making the coco, Yongguk was looking through the photo album. There were many photo of little Yongguk & You but what make him more happier is some of the photo have the three of you. Whether it was edit, they were holding his poster. They would always make space for him.

*Little Yongguk..?*

He smiled widely and keep looking through the album, he saw there were many photos of you and him when you two were still in high school.

You came out from the kitchen with 2 glass of coco in your hand. When you arrive at the living room, you saw Yongguk smiling looking at the photo album. You approached him and handed him the coco, he gladly took them and have a sip.

*Still the same,Jiyoon..*

Both of you placed the cup on the table and he look at you curiously.

“Look Yongguk, I know this is a lot to proc—“

“How? How it happen..?” you took a deep breath.

“You remember our first time? I think the breaks. After a week, I started to feel noxious and ill. I thought I was just under the weather but the morning sickness keep coming. I was about to tell you but then you told that you were accepted to be trainer in TS..That’s when..wh-when..” you stopped for a while and hold back your tears.

Yongguk realize how hard it was for you to speak and he know what’s the right thing to do. He sat next to you and laid you head on his chest and started your hair. “Continue..”

“That’s when I realize that I might ruined your future. I know you’re a noble person and you would do anything to support me but it took a lot of hard work to convince your dad to let you be a performer and when they all found out I’m pregnant. I knew they would use it against you. I don’t want you to live the whole of your life, trap with me.”

Yongguk didn’t realize how much you had suffer. He thought he was the victim but the truth was you were the real victim. “You went through all of it alone?”

You nooded and keep crying. “I couldn’t asked for anyone’s help. So, I took all my money saving and started to live on my own. It’s hard but I manage it pretty well.”

“Jiyoon, what about that guy I saw you with..?” you make a sense where you look like you were cheating with a guy but it was all an act.

“It’s all lies..” you said as you clutch on his shirt. “I’m sorry if I hurt you,Yongguk oppa..”

Yongguk was stunned with your confession and apologize..

*Why is she apologizing when it’s clearly not her fault..?*

“No..no.. I’m sorry Jiyoon. I should’ve known better. I knew you were never the type to cheat but at the moment..” you stopped him.

“I know. I look like a cold-hearted ..” you mumbled under your breath and he pulled away. He make you look at him directly.

“YOU’RE NOTHING LIKE THAT.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And then he kiss you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the lips..

Your eyes widened.
The silence was screaming at you two. You remained like that.
Letting his lips brushing against yours.
Yongguk was loooking right at you making you tremble, jelly and shiver.
Just when you were about to lower your head.
You felt he crashed his lips on yours..
"Yong-"
"Shush.." Yongguk mumbled and grabbed the side of your face pulling you even closer.
You were too focused on how close his lips were, once again in 5 years.
He leaned in and softly pressed his soft lips against yours.
Your knee suddenly grew weak and your heart was racing.
You stared at him and blushed when you saw that his eyes were closed.
It hit you suddenly.
*We’re kissing*. 
His hands moved from the sides of your face.

You couldn't say anything because his lips refused to detatch from yours. You weren't complaining either as a matter of fact, you love it.


He softly pushed you and soon you felt your body hitting on the couch.
 

He slowly pulled away and touched his forehead against yours.
 

He breathed against your lips and kissed it again, and again, and again.
 

It was slow, and soft and gentle.
 

It was as if he was pouring everything into you.
 

Your eyes soon closed and your hands somehow naturally wrapped around his neck pulling closer.


*I don’t know if this is the right thing to do but my heart...said yes*


You felt your stomach flip when he deepened the kiss.
 

His hands escaped the back of your head and back and traveled back to your head.
 

He slowly pulled away. You were breathless by now.
 

He gazed down softly at you, "Jiyoon."
 

You blushed and looked away. “I’m sorry, I leave you all alone..”
 

*I promise I’ll be a better man than I was before.*

 

___________________________________________________________________

Gomawo!! Another news subs..

I hope this would answer youe question..

Keep commenting. I love reading it.. <3

 

#Irene, love you all.. <3