Family or Career

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

 

“Appa? You can’t stay until night..?” little Yongguk asked his dad.

“Sorry Yonggukie but appa need to work.. Appa promise you appa will buy you something..” Yongguk convince him.

“Really appa..?” Little Yongguk beamed and Yongguk nodded. “Now give me a kiss..” Yongguk pointed at his cheek and little Yongguk kissed his cheek.

Yongguk walked towards you and instantly wrapped his arms around you. “Sorry cos I gotta go babe..” and he kiss you.

“I understand boo.. Go! You’re gonna be late..” you pulled away and he walked away.

                                                     ***

[ Yongguk’s POV ]

I got a call from my manager this morning. He told me that we as in B.A.P need to meet the CEO of TS Entertainment.

I have a feeling that this had something to do with Jiyoon and my son. Manager Hyung found out about Jiyoon and my son from me. I told him personally and I know he must’ve told the CEO about it.

Well, here’s go nothing..

We walked together and enter the office. There was he sitting on the chair, one his hand is tapping the table. He didn’t look pleased when he saw us, he motion us to sit and so we did.

We sat and he immediately focus on me. He only look at me. “How it happen..??” he asked directly.

“What? I don’t understand sir..” I answered. “The kid, the girl.. How it happen?” this time he was straight forward.

“Well, she’s my high school sweetheart.. We broke up cos I thought she was cheating. It turns out she’s pregnant. She was afraid that it would ended my career. So, she lied to me and have the baby on her own..” I explained and the CEO nodded.

“So, how much?” he asked. “How much what?” I tried to figure out what was his point.

“How much is it gonna take to make her disappears and not tell a single soul that the kid was yours?” he asked bluntly almost as if it was nothing.

My anger was pilling up and I couldn’t hold it. I smash my fist on the table.

“WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU? SHE ALREADY SUFFER A LOT RAISING MY KID ALL ALONE AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE HER ALL ALONE AGAIN?” I snapped.

Right now I don’t care about my career. My family always come first.

I already promise to Jiyoon that family come first. I love my members but my family is as important to me too.

“What are the people gonna said? You know peoples these day are judgmental and when people find out about these. You’re all are done!! All your hard work will be nothing!! Peoples gonna hate B.A.P.”

I look at my member and they all was shocked.

“They won’t hate B.A.P if I leave..” and this got the members attention.

“ARE YOU CRAZY HYUNG?” Youngjae snapped. “We need you..” Daehyun added.

“No, you don’t. Himchan can replaced  me as the leader. Zelo can do the rap part.” I added and they started objecting.

“NO! HYUNG, WE CAN’T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU..” Zelo whined and I shook my head.

“You can. You can do this without me. I believe in you boys. I’m sorry boys, I love you all but I can’t leave Jiyoon again. I’ve done a lot of mistakes already and I’m not gonna make any mistake anymore..”

“Are you sure leaving this group is not a mistake..?” the CEO asked and I nodded.

“I love my job but I always said my family come first. You would have understand what I meant. Do you have a son sir?” I asked and he nodded. “As a matter of fact, yes I do and a daughter too.”

“If you’re in my place, you would do the same thing right?” I asked and he nodded. “Then, it’s settle. I’ll come tomorrow to do the press conference. I’ll said I have a health issue or something. I’ll signed any contract you’re giving me. As long as the boys image stay clean..” I requested and the CEO nodded.

“Good then. It’s been nice working for you sir. I’m happy that you took me as a trainer and thanks for believing in my talent.” I bowed and the CEO was still in shock.

Maybe he never expected this outcome. But as I said my family always come first.

The members followed me and bowed. As we walked out from the office. SECRET was there already. They probably heard it already. I glanced at my members and they all had their heads down.

“Come on boys. Have some believe in your self. You can do this. You can tamed the earthlings even without me..” I said as I patted on Himchan’s shoulder.

All the SECRET member were shocked with the news but it had been done.

I can’t go back and I don’t want to go back.

“Himchan I trust you. Daehyun, do your best. Youngjae, make sure this boys still have their act together. Jongup, continued to impressed them with your moves..and lastly.. My Zelo. Killed the earthlings with your rap skills. Okey that’s all boys!! FIGHTING!!!” I said and walk away.

“HYUNG!!!” I heard Zelo called me. I turned around and wave. “Come visit us from time to time..” Zelo commanded me and I nooded.

“Don’t worry. I’ll bring my son too and my soon-to-be wife..” I yelled and they nodded.

God! I don’t know if this is right but.. Jiyoon and Yonggukie are my life..

                                              ***

I was in my dorm packing all my stuff. I haven’t told Jiyoon about the news.

I wanted to do it on person. So, after I packed all my stuff, I went to Jiyoon house, well it’s our house now.

The look on Jiyoon’s face when he saw me with suitcase was priceless. She was beyond shock.

“Boo, I don’t think this is the right choice..” Jiyoon said as she sat down.

“Babe, I told you already. Family come first..” I emphasize the word family but still she won’t understand.

“Boo, it’s fine. Me & Yonggukie will go away for a while and then when things cool off. I’ll come back..” she suggested.

“NO! I DON’T WANT TO. I LOVE YOU JIYOON. I COULDN’T BEAR LOSING YOU AGAIN. BELIEVE ME,THIS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE..” I snapped.

“Do you believe me..?” I asked and she nodded.

“I hope you don’t regret this..” she mumbled. I hugged her. “Trust me. I won’t..”  

I know I won't..Picking you over my career is probably the smartest thing I ever done...

 


 

 

Another update...

Sorry if it's too short.. :)

I hope you like it..!!

 

#Irene..love you all.. <3