My family..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

Pink is for your thought..

Blue is for Yongguk thought.. &

Green is for little Yongguk thought..

#Just in case you didn't knew.. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You felt soo happy and it feels like nothing can be better. You even fall asleep in his arms.

Yongguk look at you and scan your face. Soon, the end of his mouth twitch and now he was smiling looking at you.

*Jiyoon-ah, what am I supposed to do with us?*

He tucked your hair behind your ear and slowly lift you up in bridal style. He saw a bedroom and assume it was yours. He laid you slowly and he was about to remove his arms that was behind your neck but you unconsciously hugged his arms.

He stop for a while and look at you.

*Why does my hurt aches and fluttered every time I look at you? It’s confusing..*

He laid next to you and hugged you.

*Please be happy,my heart..Just for once..*

You slowly turned your head towards him and hugged him while burying your face in his chest. He smiled as he your hair. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

You were sleeping and suddenly you felt a wave of comfort and warm hitted you. You had no idea what was going on but you felt happy. Soon, Yongguk felt sleepy and went to dreamland.

 

                                                         ***

“KRING! KRING! KRING!”

“Ugh!” you groan. You knew it was your alarm clock. You tried to turn it off but you couldn’t move.

“What the heck?” you look and saw a chest in front of you. “Huh?” you lifted your head and saw Yongguk sleeping.

Soon.,the alarm stopped on it’s own. You keep your eyes on Yongguk and couldn’t believe he was still here. Hugging you, comforting you and making you smile.

*Yongguk, is this for real..?*

You touched his cheek and slowly you saw his nose crinkle. You immediately pretend to be sleeping. You lower your head and closed your eyes tightly.

“YAHH! I know you’re awake..” Yongguk said as he poke you. You still pretend sleeping but then he lift up your head by lifting your chin with his fingers.

“I know your touch..” he whisper and you had no choice but to open your eyes. You look at him and before you could said something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“OMMA!!!!!!!” little Yongguk shout as he made his way to your bedroom.

He always go to your room, he’s an early waker unlike his dad.

“HUH..??” little Yongguk scratch his little head when he saw there’s another person next to you.

But when he realize it was Yongguk.. He scream..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Little Yongguk ran towards your bed and started jumping up and down on your bed.

“Appa is here! Appa is here! Appa is here!” he started yelling telling his dad is here.

Even the whole neighbor could hear him..

 

Yongguk was stunned with his son’s behavior.

Even through, he never saw his son, his son still proudly declare that he was a matter of fact his dad.

That made him happy inside, he expected the kid would deny him and hate him for not being there but he knew why his son is like that..

.

.

.

.

.

Is becos Jiyoon is a forgiving person..

And that quality must rubbed on his son..

“Son?” Yongguk called his son. Little Yongguk look at his dad and smiled widely.

“Appa! Park Yongguk-imida!!! Yes sir..!!” he introduce himself.

Yongguk laughed when he heard his son introduce himself but at the same time,he felt heartbroken.

*My son? Introducing himself to me. It just prove how much distant we are..*

But soon he realize the last part. *YES SIR? It’s just like BAP chant..*

He smiled and grab his son’s arms. He laid down with little Yongguk and you smiled seeing how accepting him about this whole situation.

He saw you were smiling while looking at them, he grab your arms and the three of you laid there.

Little Yongguk was in the middle and you & Yongguk was beside your son.

*This is perfect,Yongguk..*

*Like a happy family..*

*My family..*

“Appa, can you stay for today?” little Yongguk asked his dad. You were nervous about Yongguk’s answer. You were afraid that little Yongguk might get his heart crushed.

Yongguk was an idol and that meant he don’t have much time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Sure. Anything for my boy..” Yongguk replied with a smiled.

“YAAY!!! Omma!! Can we go out with appa..?” this time you were the one who was question.

You need to said no cause you have work but looking at your YONGGUK. Well both of Yongguk. You smiled and nooded.

“Omma!! I wanna go to the park that we always went to.. It’s near here..Can we go omma..??” little Yongguk beg you again and you nooded.

“Anything for my baby but first….one condition..”

“What..? What is it omma..?” little Yongguk by this time was shaking you back and forth.

“Go take a bath and brush your teeth..” you said and Yongguk laughed seeing little Yongguk laughed evily.

“HAHAHA… That’s easy omma..” little Yongguk jumped off the bed and ran towards his room.

Leaving you & Yongguk alone!

 

You look at Yongguk and he move closer to you. He held both your hands..

“You don’t mind I’m staying over for today right..?” he asked worriedly. He was afraid you might felt uncomfortable with it. You shook your head and your thumbs brush off again his palm.

“You’re his father after all.. I can’t say no..” you mumble and Yongguk agree.

*You’re staying for little Yongguk, not for me.. Right?*

 

You stood up and walked towards the kitchen. You started preparing breakfast but just when you’re about to turn on the stove a hand stopped you.

To be exact.. Yongguk’s hand stopped you.

“I’ll do it.” You nooded and went to check on little Yongguk.

When you were gone, Yongguk called Himchan and told him that he couldn’t attend the event..

But soon the manager snatch the phone from Himchan.

“GET YOU HERE!!” the manager yelled. “Sorry,manager Hyung but I’m not feeling well..” Yongguk lied.

“This is serious Yongguk..! Your rebellious act needs to stop.” His manager added.

“I can’t. I’m sorry.” Yongguk hung up and turn off his cellphone for good.

You were about to opened the door, little Yongguk ran out towards the kitchen.

“APPA!! I’m ready!!!!” he ran ad ignore you. You sighed ad went to the kitchen..

And you saw Yongguk lifting little Yongguk in his arms. Slowly you smiled and you felt comfort.

Both of them saw you and they called you.

“Omma,come here..” little Yongguk gesture you to come. You walked closer and Yongguk gave you the spoon to taste his cooks.

“Taste it..” you hold the spoon and accidently hold his hands.

*DUMP! DUMP! DUMP!*

Your heart was racing and leaned in and taste it.

*Still the same..*

You nooded and smiled. “Like always..” you mumbled but Yongguk heard it.

*She’s the only person that like my foods..*

Yongguk handed you the spoon and started cooking..

Slowly you felt Yongguk hands hold you on the waist..

You can’t help but felt happy. You smiled and move closer to him..

You finished cooking and the three of you sat on the dining table.

Yongguk sat next to you and little Yongguk sat next to him. He started filling up his son’s plate with foods.

You’re actually impressed at how well he took care of his son.

Then, he turns to you and started taking care of you.

“It’s okey.. I can do it..” You refused his help but he insisted.

“Let me, for once..” like a spell, you let him and he continued.

Once he was done, he sat down and hold your hand that was at your thigh.

*This can work..*

You looked at him and he just told you to eat. You nooded and took a bite while he just look at you.

By now,..

Every concern..

Every worries..

Every doubt..

That you have is gone..

You just wanted to be with him and your son..

Actually being selfish for once, is not a bad thing..

________________________________________________________________________

Another update!!

Hope you like it..!

 

#Irene, love you all... <3