Hi Again~

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

[ Author's POV ] 

 

Kawi bawi bo!!!

"ARGHHH..!! Andwae!! Once again!! Again!!" Yongguk complaint. *AGAIN, I can't cheat on kawibowibo*

"Hyung, that's the thrid time and you still lose.." Himchan stated and end up earning a glare from Yongguk.

"Hyung,you need to be punish!!" Daehyun smirk.

"I know! You're going to do our groceries!! We always did just bcos you always said leaders don't need to work now, it's your turn,.." Youngjae smirk.

"Andwae!! I'm not doing the groceries.!! Anything but that!!" Yongguk scream but s just smiled and the end he gave up and pulled out his hand. *Do you know burden is that..?*

"Groceries list.." he lower his head and s began to jumped up and down like a bunch of monkeys.

Telling their leader's to do the groceries is like a mission impossible but now that they got their revenge, they'll make sure he suffered.

"Here the groceries list.." Youngjae handed him the list and Yongguk jaw drop to the floor looking at how long the list was.

"How many persons is this for..? It's like I'm buying for a whole village.." Yongguk complaint.

"Just buy them.." Jongup said as he walked away to his room. 

"Hyung!! I want cherry tomatos.." Zelo whined again. "Arasso..anything more,guys..?" I asked as I list dow all our groceries.

"Nope! That's all.." Himchan said. "Ara, Zelo kajja..!!" he pulled Zelo and headed to the supermarket.

"Yay~ we're going shopping~" Zelo sang the whole way to the supermarket.

"Yahh Zelo, keep it down.." Yongguk claim. Zelo pouted and remains slient.

 

Soon they arrive at the supermarket and Zelo instantly grab the trolley. They started walking and grabbing stuff in their way.

"Hyung, let's get some cherry tomatos.." Zelo pulled me to the the vegetable section..

"Okay! Okay! Just stop pulling me.." *God! Help me..!!*

"Hyung, there they are..besides the cabbage.."

"Ara, let's go.."

They walked to the vegetable section and slowly made way to the cherry tomato beside the cabbage.

You were on the other hand was at the vegetable section, picking some cabbage. Little Yongguk was in the trolly playing with his car toy.  

"Omma!! Omma!! Omma!!" Yogguk call you. You turned around and look at him. He just smiled like an angel and  continued playing with his toy.

"Aigo,my baby is a tease.." you smiled and pinch his cheek.

"just like your appa..You're really same with him.." you said as you his hair again.

"Appa..??"

"Neh..your appa is like you.. You two have soo much in common. You even look like him..."

*Your dad must be happy if he saw how well you've grown up..but that's never gonna happen..*

"Appa!! Appa!!" he started clapping his hands together and smiled innocently.

"Neh aegi~" you kiss his cheek and continued picking vegetable..

 

On the other hand, Yongguk just took a plastic and headed to the cherry tomatos while Zelo pushed the trolley.

"Hyung, get as many as you can.. I'm craving for cherry tomatos.." Zelo said as he rub his tummy.

"Are you pregnant..??" Yongguk make fun of him.. *This kid is weird*

"Ah! Nice one hyung.. You know I'm still young to be pregnant..plus I don't have any girlfriend.."

*Seriously..? You actually believe you might get pregnant..?*

Yongguk just shook his head and began picking cherry tomatos for his maknae..

 

Zelo was playing with a kid rather than helping his hyung. 

"Aww...cutee~" he cooed as he started pinching the little boy's cheek. The little boy smiled and started luaghing loudly.

"Hyung!! Hyung!! He likes me.." Zelo said as he harshly pulled his hyung who was busy picking cherry tomatos.

"What!!" he said and Zelo pointed the little boy who was laughing. Yongguk remains silent as he scan the little boy's face. He remember those face very well, in fact he know very well cos the little boy look like him when he was a child. *Weird..*

Before he could speak up his mind, his maknae already read his mind. "Hyung, he looks just like you.." Zelo muttered as he started to scan the boy's face. "Yeah..." that's all that came out from Yongguk's mouth.

The little boy look at him and smiled sweetly which made Yongguk's heart fluttered. *Aww..he's cute.* 

"Appa!!!" the little boy said proudly. Both Yongguk and Zelo's mind shut down and they look at each other..

"Hyung!! I'm still 16..there's no way that kid is mine..." Zelo defended himself. *Then,he must be talking to me*

"Yongguk appa!!!" the little boy shouted out loud making his mother, Yongguk and Zelo jumped in suprise.

*YONGGUK APPA...!!!!!!!!!! How did he know my name..? Is he mine..?? No Way..?? But he called me Yongguk appa...!! How can a child know my name..???*

Millions of questions poops in Yongguk's head..

*Aigoo~ my baby missed his dad again.. How am I gonna explain to him when he grow up later..*

She turned around and saw a teenage with blue hair near her son..

"Ah~ mianhae.. Sorry if my son---" she bowed as she apologize.When she was about to lift up her head..

She saw....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HIM....

BANG YONG GUK...

She knew those features very well,..

His eyes..

His nose..

His lips..

Even his hair still look the same..

It seems like nothing change about him..

It was like she was living her teenage day when Yongguk would wait for her at her locker and greet her with his gummy smile..

*YONG GUK OPPA... I'm not dreaming right,God..?*

Please make it reality.. 

I wanna hug him soo bad..

 

Yongguk on the other hand was burning inside..

That face...

The face that he had tried soo hard to forget..

The face that gave him the best of both world.. Happiness & Pain..

He look at her eyes and they were as round as he could remember..

Her lips was still kissable..

Her cheek was still pinch-able..

His heart fluttered but his mind was raging..

In a flash, he remembers everything back..

Those painful time when he would locked himself in his room..

and cried...

Eventrough he look manly on the outside, inside he is as soft as a girl could be..

 

Finally,he gather his courage to say one word..

The word that he never thought he would said...

Your name..

.

.

.

.

.

"Jiyoon~"

 

 

You remain silent...

Now the idea of meeting him might not be a good idea..

Your tounge was numb..as if a cat just bite your tounge..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh my god..!!

Kamsahamida all.....

I didn't expect soo much subscribers..

I hope this didn't ruin your expectations..

Love you all..

_ Irene ^^" _