Chapter 2

Finding a New Job

Conversation HyunA (purple) So-Hyun (red)

 

I woke up and I remembered today is Saturday, I got ready and left for work, I was hoping job to finish early so I can go and meet with So-hyun... Today I got to interview Changmin from 2pm, he is a really sweet and kind person, I think I fell for him, anyways when I finished the interview I ate my lunch (Kimchi with rice) and went again for work.

I was finishing editing the interview and it was so far so great, soon it was time to head home, so I got on my motorcycle and headed home.. The girls at work were still bullying on me, and now everything was worse.. 

Anyways when I got home, I went to take a shower and get ready for when I go out with So-hyun I spent like 3 hours changing.

 

 

*So this is what I wore*

 

When I looked at the time I was almost killing myself so I just called So-hyun so she can come and pick me up (she has a car so yeah, it is much easier for what we were going to do if we used her car).

Soon I could hear a honk in front of my house, so I left closed and locked the front door, I got in the car and say hi and hugged my little babo :)

She just asked me the same questions, and oh well she got the same answers :)

Soon we arrived at the mall, I really enjoyed being in here. We wet to this store called "Forever 21" she made me try on a red short dress and it actually didn't looked that bad.

"Hey unnie it really looks good on you" she said.


I giggled "thanks" I said.


And then I could see her with a big amount of clothes "hey there, try this on" she said.


"OMO are you getting nuts, that's a lot of clothes, there's no way I'm trying all of them on" I said, she just stared at me with those big puppy eyes of hers, soon I gave in and tried all of them

"Are you happy now?" I asked her.. I could see her giggling "very much" she asnwered, I just rolled my eyes.. 

Soon enough we were finished with that store, I really do love fashion and I sure have a good taste of it, I was just tired today.

We went to a lot of stores some of them named "hollister", "abercrombie and fitch", "Ross Charlotte", "Banana Republic","YESSTYLE" and many more, I just got three bags while my little friend here got like eight.

"I can't believe you" I told her.


"You know how much I love to buy stuff, and more if it's clothes, I think I got an addiction for those" she said
 

"I think so too.. anyways let's go eating, I'm starving" I said.


"We sure will, I'm starving too" 

We went eating and ate pizza, we went to the pizzeria "Pizza Hut"

While we were eating we began talking


So so-hyun, tell me what's new?

Nothing much, happy with my relationship with Yoseob.

Aish!! you guys are going to make me throw up.. I giggled

Ohh don't be so mean, when you get a boyfriend imma make fun of you guys.

Aishh! ok not gonna be making fun of you guys anymore.. Can you pleasee stay at my house for tonigh??

Yeah sure, what's with the sudden question? 

Is just that I've been feeling lonely lately.. I puted

See that's why you need a boyferind.. She giggled

Aishh!!.. what can I do with you, I missed the old time when you didn't have a boyfriend and didn't talk about getting one..

Well, love finally got me..

And with that we went to eat some ice cream. I chose Baskin Robins (I really was in the mood of being in a American ambient today) we chose banana split the both of us.. 


 

*this is pretty much what we ate*


After that we went home and So-hyun stayed at my house, I put all of my clothes where they belong and began fixing the other bedroom for So-hyun. (My house was actually pretty big for a person who lives alone, it is a two floors house, in the first level there is one living room, the dinning room, the kitchen, one half bathroom and a porche, and in the second there are three bedrooms each one with a queen sized bed, and a bathroom, there is a living room, and a balcony, so yeah it was pretty big huh)

So we began talking and she told me I she could sleep in my room instead so that we could make a slumber and of course I accept it, I love being with her..

We began talking again but this time was about dating.

So tell me, aren't you going to date again?

Aishh, is that I do not know any guy who is worth it you know.. 

But what about that Seungri boy you? you said he is pretty nice. 

Yeah He is, but as a friend, I don/t even get to talk to him that much, I wish I could find a nice guy, not jerks.. Aishh sometimes I really think this world is fullfill with jerks >.<

Hey watch your mouth, my boyfriend is not a jerk you know.

Aishh!.. you know I sometimes think that Yoseob is not from here.. hehe 

Haha.. sometimes I do think that too.. but I love him, he is like everything to me.

I know.. sometimes it even gets me jealous.. JK, but seriously talking you guys make a really cute couple.

Aww, thank you.. you know if you want I can get you to meet a boy from Yoseob best friends. :)

Thanks but no.. I'll wait until love comes to me. 

If you really wait for that you'll become a nun.

Hey! don't be so mean..

We stood there talking until like 03:00 am, There's always a bunch of things to talk to your bestfriend (you should know what i mean, if you have one).. So yeah, I told So-hyun to stay Sunday together again but she rejected since she had a date with her boyfriend.. sometimes I missed having a boyfriend and going out with him, but now my heart was not in a condition of being dating, anywas iI told So-hyun to stay for breakfast at least, so she stayed.

I made Bindaetteok with coffee for breakfast, So-hyun praised my cook abilities.. and after she had breakfast she went home, I stood there thinking for a moment, but then I came back to the reality, I got up from the table cleaned it and washed the dishes.

I went to change clothes to go for a walk.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/yumi-knit-dress-with-bow-sash-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1030349409

 

*The clothes I used*

While I was walking I passed through a park and decided to sit there, I searched for a bench but found none, after I spent like 5 minutes searching for a bench, when I finally saw one I sat and stood there for a couple of minutes with my eyes closed, feeling the breeze, when I finally heard someone talking to me, I finally opened my eyes and saw this really cute guy standing before me..

"Hey lady" he said.

"Yes, what can I help you with?" I told him

"Humm.. I was wondering if I could seat here, I've searched like a crazy but I just saw this one" He replied.

"Yes, of course you can" I said with a smile.

"Kamsamnida" He said

"You're welcome" I answered.

"So since we are sit partners, may I ask you for your name" I chuckled at what he said, and he gave me a killer smile, I was dying inside me.

"Of course why not? My name is HyunA, nice to meet you" I gave him one of my most sweetest smiles "So can I ask for yours then"

"I was going to say it anyways if you didn't ask for it, anyways my name is Lee Joon, it is nice meeting you too, HyunA" He said, giving me the same smile I died for, a couple of minutes ago...

 

         *****************************************************************************

Hey guys, I update :) I hope you guys like this chapter because I did enjoyed writing to it..

But what's gonna happen next, I mean she meet freaking Lee Joon.. will they meet in any near future??

I just wanna thank all of you guys for supporting me, I hope you keep subscribing and commenting, if you do it I'll keep updating ^_^

So yeah, I want to know your opinion about this chapter..

Love you dear readers.. :*