Chapter 10

Finding a New Job

After what he did and after I came to my senses I just to my bedroom and locked it, I just wanted to think a little and I couldn't afford to let L.Joe barge in my room if I wanted to focus in what I was thinking. Well.. Otokke?!? Nan otokke?!? Molla~ I don't really know what to do now..

I mean I had always had a thing for L.Joe, but then there's Lee Joon and even if I hadn't a long time knowing him I felt like it because he was a really nice person.. So I'm here stuck with the two of them having to face them everyday.. But still I can't seem to find an answer to that tonight. After all the thoughts I just gave in feeling my eyelids slowly closing because I was really tired today.. The morning came really fast I must say..

I went inside my bathroom and brushed my teeth took a shower and got ready for work. L.Joe will be pretty bored but I can't miss another day of work so he'll have to go and explore by himself at least today, when I was about to leave I went and checked on L.Joe to see if he was still sleeping, and oh well I was right..

I just went near his bed to see his sleeping face.. He has a flawless face I must say, and he is really handsome and cute at the same time.. Kekeke and without me noticing my body reacted on it's own and went near his face so it could his cheeks and feel everything on his face. When I was about to trace his lips I felt hot air on my hand and after that I felt a pair of hands on top of mine.. And of course it was him the one who was holding my hands..

"What are you doing?" he said in a husky sleepy and low voice, it was so y I felt my ovaries exploded in that same instant "Watching myhandsome face?" he said now with open eyes and a smirk on his face.

"Cocky much, aren't we?" I just scuff but he had a point.. "wWell L.Joe see you later I need to go and work" I said trying to get up but he was holding me down with his hand "I'm not letting you go until I get a kiss and until you begin calling me oppa" I gave him an are-you-fcking-kidding-me glance ..

"Let go" I said trying to escape but it was useless, otokke?? Jeez I'll regret doing this "Oppa let me get to work please" I told him using my aegyo, and after that I pecked his lips..

Now he was fully awake and I could see a smile forming on his lips, then he cupped my face and gave me a long and deep kiss.. After that he finally let go, and I went outside to get to work..

 

   *****************************************************************************************

Mianhe for this crappy chapter I just felt like writing sth plus is kind of not well edited because I'm on a mobil so yeah.. Anyways hope you like it and thanks for the support love you guys.. Now I must go to sleep~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3