Chapter 9

Finding a New Job

That day I had told my boss to give me a free day because I had to do some errands, so I put the alarm to wake me up early because I had to do some things, anyways, I went to make breakfast and I eat it fastly, I went to do my morning routine, so then I heard a honk outside my house and I knew that was Sohyun.

So then we went to the mall to buy the things for the surprise, then we went to the supermarket to buy the preparatives for the food, we decided to make a homemade cake instead of buying it, since when L.Joe and I were kids he loved how I made cake..

For dinner, we decided to make bibimbap, kimbap and  kimchi, since that was his favorite food.. Well after we went to the supermarket we went to my house and Sohyun called Yoseob over so that he can help us, besides he was L.Joe's friend.. So then I was thinking about Lee Joon and our past ''incidents'' actually you could say that we were friends with benefits, because after the day he came to my house and kissed me, we wold kiss every now and then.. but deep inside I still had my feelings towards him..

Anyways, back to earth I was making the cake since we had to bake it, and Sohyun and Yoseob were with the decorations, after I put the cake inside the oven I went where they were to see if they needed help, and when I got there, Sohyun was against the wall with Yoseob in front of her, they were making out..

Yesh who would have thought, they and their baby innocent face, innocent my , so I went to the kitchen, preparing the food, I saw the clock and it was missing 3 hours more before he came, so I made all the food and it was missing one hour, I was getting more and more ancious and nervous..

I took the cake and began decorating it.. I didn't really told the to lovebirds to help me, since they were so lovey dovey.. Anyways soon I finished and took a little shower and got dressed into some new clothes beacuse my clothes were dirty from all the cooking, anyways.. I went downstairs, and saw that Sohyun and Yoseob finally had stoped to kiss.. I don't mind tho, but is kind of awkward since I'm alone and don't have anybody else there..

Soon I heard a honk outside my house and of course I knew it was him, so I told them to hide, and I turn of the lights of the living room where they were, so I went to open the door because I heard the ring, so I opened the door and there he was looking good, goddamnit I don't think I have gotten over him yet..

-Hey pikachu, you haven't changed a bit- well ''pikachu'' is how he used to call me when we were younger, he came closer and gave me a hug that felt like hours passed but it only passed 3 minutes..

-Hey there midget- when he heard it he pinched my chick..

-Look who's talking about being a midget, you aren't so tall yourself let me tell you- he said while chuckling

-Well I'm not that short for a woman- I said hitting his head -anyways, let get inside-

-Ohh yeah- when we got there I grabbed his wrist and he went to the living room, and I the lights and then Sohyun and Yoseob came out form where they were and shouted "Welcome Back" L.Joe was all smiles and went to hug Sohyun and gave a man hug to Yoseob..

-Thanks guys for doing this for me I really appreciate what you did- then I put the table and called them to come and eat, and there we were eating, and Sohyun and Yoseob acting all lovey dovey and L.Joe gave them confused looks..soon he came near me since he was sitting beside me..

-What did I lose- He whispered in my ear.. I was chuckling..

-Well they became a couple, and they just act like that eveytime they are together- I whispered to him, and he smiled after knowing what was happening, soon everything came to an end, and I went to look for the cake, we ate it and after half an hour Sohyun had to go, so Yoseob had to take her home, they said their goodbyes and soon L.Joe and I were alone..

-I hope you like my house and feel comfortable with it- I said giving him a little smile..

-Are you kidding me, this house is awesome, I really like it and I appreciate you let me live here- he said with a really happy voice..

-I'm glad you like it, so ehmmm, let me show you you're room, come with me- we went upstairs him holding his suitcases, and I led him to the room he was going to be staying -So this is your room, is across mine, and the bathroom is in the end of the hallway in the right door- I went inside his room so I could show it good to him..

And before I could turn on the lights, something or better say someone pinned me against the wall, and of course it would be L.Joe  because we were the only people inside the house..

-L.joe wwhat aare yyou ddoingg- I began stuttering, not because I didn't want him to kiss me but because I was in shock..

-shhh, babe.. I'm gonna do something I wanted to do a long time ago- and with that we came closer and closer to my face, he was so close that I felt his hot breath against my lips, and I could feel him smirking, so he closed the gap that was between us, and we kissed for a long time, he was my lower lip for entrance but I regected it, only to see how far would he go to get want he wanted, so he just bit my lip making me moan and he took this as an opportunity so he let his tongue inside of me, I didn't want to battle with his tongue beacuse I wanted to feel him inside me, I felt his tongue in every part of my mouth..

Later on he went to my neck and made a hickey.. Then he let go of me, and I came to my senses and I blushed thinking of what were we doing some moments ago, he just smirked.. 

-HyunA there's something I've tried to tell you but never had the guts to do it, so umm.. every since we were kids I felt something for you, so I actually have liked you since there, I hope you can return my feelings.. - I started to think in what he told me, can it be seriously, I mean he is still my best friend, so I don't think he is lying to me.. I still have to think about it.. -You don't have to tell me anything tonight, I'll give you time to think about it, with that he gave me one peck on the lips and went towards the bathroom.. 

I was shocked with what he said to me, and actually I was happy that he said that to me, well then I went running to my room locked it, and began thinking about all the stuff that had happened to me lately, first Lee Joon and then L.Joe.. hmm what should I do??

I mean I really like L.Joe but then there's Lee Joon ughhh..

                         *******************************************************************     

Hey there guys, two chapies for today, sorry for that mini chapter, I didn't really had time to make it longer *sigh* but anyways, subscribe and comment pleasee.. 

And which couple do you like the best [Hyuna-Lee Joon] or [Hyuna-L.Joe]?? 

Saranghae readers <3 

Thanks to my 22 subscribers, thanks for not letting me alone with my ff even though I have a long time without updating sorry T_T

I'll try to make an end soon to the story :P