Chapter 6

Finding a New Job

Hyuna's pov 

 

As soon as I heard my alarm I got up, I felt happy that I was going to begin my job ( nd I was also going to see Lee Joon today) WAIT!! what the hell I'm thinking, shessus help me with this mind of mine >.<

Well, I got ready and put some foundation, eyeliner and lipstick on, I went running downstairs for taking my breakfast, I looked at the hour and it was 8:30 and I got to get to work at 9 sharp,  so I got to get runnung because even if it is near my house and my job it's just three blocks away, I like to be on time, and take my time walking so I don't sweat.

As I finished eating breakfast I went to brush my teeh and put lipstick again ( I don't know why I put it before -.- ). I took my purse and got going. I had a floral over the knee dress and some flats. It doesn't really matter what I wear because at the end I had to get change to  my uniform at work.

As I was walking to work all I could think of was Lee Joon, the way he smiled at me was breathtaking. When he smiled at me I couldn't just breathe, the hell is this boy doing to me. Hey you hyuna BABO!! remember you're not in the condition of thinking about boys now! I know but he is just so ughhhh

I was pouting the whole way to work. Well finally after thinking about a lot of things (Lee Joon) I got to where I work and it was 8:50, I got inside and the first thing i saw was Lee Joon, even though he had his uniform on, he looked so damn hot! I was almost drooling. I felt taht I was melting inside, I couldn't even move, he was coming over me and then he said ''Hi'' he was waving his hand in front of me. I snaped all my thought aways..

 

-Ohh! hey Lee joon ssi- I said, he smiled, I could feel my face getting red.

-Hi Hyuna ah- he smmiled again, Jezz stop smiling like that you douchbag >.< you make me look like a fool. - Go get change- he said..

-Ohh yes! I was almost forgetting that- I said looking around.. -hmmm.. where coould I do that- I asked him not knowing a bit of where the things are in here.

-There- he said pointing to a door.

-Thank you- that was the last thing I said before getting inside the room.

 

After I got inside the room, I began changing my clothes to my uniform, it was a white formal shirt with small sleeves, black pants, and a little black apron, I don't think it looks good on me, well at least it fits, I don't know how Lee Joon can look so good on it, I began smiling at the thought of Lee Joon, I shook my head sevaeral times so I could stop thinking about him, but it was no use..

As I walk out of the room I could feel Lee Joon's gaze on me, and the idiotic me is getting red again, I don't know what the hell is happening to me, I feel like a blushing alien or something, I cannot stop blushing.. Shesus help me!!

I feel like a totally fool.. but ohh well, Let's get down to business, I cannot just think about Lee Joon all day or can I?? I actually think I can but if I do that I'm not going to have time for work... Even though I work as a waitress and that may not be the best work ever, but at least I can handle it..

 

Lee Joon's pov

 

As soon as I got to where I work, I changed to my uniform. After I changed I saw Hyuna, holy crap! She looks gorgeous, she looks like a little doll, but she is really beautiful no matter what she is wearing, I think I really like her, she's different form all the girls I've been with or I've known, even though I don't really know her at all I feel like I've known her for forever when I'm with  her, I want to get to know her better.

For not looking like an idiot because I was staring at her a lot I waved my toughts away so I could at least tell her hi and that was extactly what I did

-Hi- I said, even if I talked she didn't answer, she seemed to be deep in thought so I waved my hand in front of her so I could get her attention.

-Ohh hey Lee Joon ssi- she said, my name sounds so good when it comes out from her lips... ohh those lips of hers, I just want to kiss her and.. Jezz Lee Joon stop being a creep, control yourself!!

-Hi Hyuna ah- I smiled  -Go get change-

-Ohh yes I was almost forgetting that- she was looking around and I knew what she was looking for but I just wanted to listen to her voice -hmmm... where could I do that- she asked.

-There- I responded her pointing with my finger to the door of the room we use for changing.

-Thank you- she said

I was waiting for her to come out, she came out of the room before than what I expected, and let me tell you, jezz she looks so ughh!! i don't know how to explain it, everything but bad.. I was checking her out, and after I knew what I was doing I told her to come with me and I showed her what to do.

 

 

Hyuna's pov

 

After that I went with him and he showed me everything I gotta do for work, this day was good, there was time that I was almost running like a crazy with the serves because there where too many people, but I really liked it, it was nice, sometimes I caught myself looking at Lee Joon too much, and sometimes we made eye contact.

It was time for closing and I got ready to head home, so I changed back to my clothes, it was 8:00 and it was pretty dark, now I regret not coming in my motorbike..

-Hey hyuna- Lee Joon said.

_Yes?- I responded.

-Where do you live??- he asked.

-Hmm, just a couple of blocks away from here- I answered his question.

-Oh well, imma take you home, and you cannot just tell me a ''no'' got it?- he said, I was smiling beacuse I really wanted to be with him.

-Ok Lee joon sii- I said.

The both of us got walking and we were talking about our likes and dislikes..

When we got in front of my house I turned to look at him

-This is where I live, at your orders- I said smiling- You can come whenever you like, thank you for bringing me home- I said.

-Bye hyuna sii, I hope you have a really good night- he said, I just smiled -close your eyes- he said and I did as I was told..

Soon I felt a pair of lips on my cheek and I felt really happy, and I got red again, that's not surprise, but now I'm really red like a tomato, I opened my eyes and he smiled at me.

-See you tomorrow hyuna ah- he said..

-Bye Lee Joon sii- as I was taking the keys for getting in, I felt somebody hugged me and took me to the nearest wall and pushed me against it, I was almost yelling when I saw it was Lee Joon I felt relieved but I was surprised with what he was doing..

He kissed my neck and the he put his face inches from mine, I could feel his breath on my lips, I just wanted to kiss him right away, he opened his lips and told me -Please call me oppa, I would feel better if you do it- I was not even listening to what he said I was just thinking on how good it would feel to kiss him. Then he got straight up and smiled at me and with that he left with a smirk on his face leaving me dumbfounded, I spent there like and idiot for 5 minutes, after I came down to earth I got inside, changed and made dinner.

After I ate dinner, I saw tv for like thirty minutes and then went to bed, still feeling dumbfounded. But actually it felt really good having him a couple inches away.. but it would have been better if he had just kissed me, the hell hyuna,, Jezz after my weird conversation with myself I fell asleep.

 

             *******************************************************************************

 

Hey there guys, mianhe I'm so sorry for taking forever sorry sorry, I don't blame you if you want to kill me now is just that I didn't feel like writing on this story, but now Imma finish it.. Thank you guys for your support.. Love you subscribers

 

Saranhaeyoo!! <3