Chapter 13

Finding a New Job

 

 

Today I was walking to my job and saw Hyunseung and a girl making out in his car.. OMO I gasped and had my eyes like O.O really??! didn't he told me he liked me.. Tsk tsk.. What a boy

I kept on walking and got to work.. The hours passed really slow, and I could see Lee Joon acting oddly today.. What the hell is wrong with this guy..

When we closed the cafe I was walking home suddenly I felt somebody tapping me on my shoulder and when I looked back it was Lee Joon.. In the cross walk we were standing was not crowded in fact just a few people walk from time to time..

Lee Joon came to me and told me "I'm sorry HyunA I know I've treated you bad, and I'm totally sorry.. I still like you, I can't pass a day without thinking about you" he said looking at me straight in the eyes..

But what we didn't know was that L.Joe went on a walk and saw us there and heard us talk..

"I'm sorry Joon oppa, but even if I still like you a little deep inside, I have someone that I have had a crush on since day one and now that I have an opportunity with him I can't just lose it. I'm so sorry" I said, yes actually you might think what made me clear up my mind..

The fact that when I used to be with Joon and when he snapped at me and told me everything that was on his mind, and what I felt with Hyunseung that wasn't actually a big deal but actually imagine that I was with him I was going to be hurt..

L.Joe, even though I was really hurt with him going to America and everything, he actually hasn't hurt me neither physically nor emotionally.. He has been there actually maybe not physically but he remained in my heart all these years..

L.Joe listening to what he heard from HyunA felt really happy because he knew she was talking about him.. He was the happiest guy in the world right now..

On the other hand, Lee Joon felt sad but understood her, cause he has been through that already..

I began walking towards my house feeling happy that I got everything solved in my heart and mind..

Soon I got home and entered inside.. 
"L.Joe" I was calling him..
"L.JOE" I shouted, no response.. "That's weird" I mumbled to myself

"what's weird huh?" said a husky voice from behind me and back hugged me..

I felt goose bumps forming in my skin, I was scared actually..

    ****************************************************************************

Heyy lovers ^_^ I hope you're liking my story, I'm kind of trying not to make it a long story, and since some of you ship HyunA with L.Joe I kind of put them together :3 

Comment and Subscribe pleasee (If not imma make Lee Joon you in the night, not really, that's what you want, little s tsk tsk) 

SARANGHAEYO