Chapter 11

Finding a New Job

 

After all what happened that day and the past days with Lee Joon I used to treat them the same to see which one after passing some time together I would like the most.. I mean by treating the same kissing them and all that, don't get me wrong and think of me like some kind of ... But everything I have done hasn't helped me in choosing one of them.. I think it'll be really hard, I mean Lee Joon is such a handsome boy who is really gentle and nice to be with but L.Joe in the other hand is from the outside you'll think he isa bad boy, but when you get to know him you'll see he is really bubbly, caring and fun to be with.. So tell me if you were me who would you choose?!?.. Arghhh!!

Well some weeks has passed and I have noticed I have a really constant costumer, he goes every morning to get a cup of coffee and nothing more.. When I'm taking he's order he always smiles at me, he even told me his name after some time of visiting the cafe, his name is Hyungseung..

He is really cute I kind of tell him anime boy, just in my mind of course, if I call him like that it'll be pretty weird anyways back to the main point, I have had some weeks working and I really enjoy it here, I mean is a really nice and easy job, and everybody treats me nice.. I'm really grateful I found a job like this..

Today is Saturday so is my free day from work, this is my social day with L.Joe.. He decided to go to a mall since it had been a long time since we went shopping together..

I got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom so I could shower, and get dressed.. For today I used some casual clothes just a tank top, a leather blazer, some broken jeans and a pair of low boots.. Well of course that's what I call casual kekeke xD

Well after changing I went to the kitchen to make something to eat, when I was frying some eggs and bacon I felt a pair of hands sliding through my waist and of course I knew who was it, I smiled and looked back, when I turned my face I saw a smiling L.Joe and gave me a peck to lips then he got carried away and continue kissing me, fast and hungry but at the same time caring and gently, soon I smelt that something was burning..

I pulled away immediately and saw that what I was cooking burnt, aishh!! Otokke?!?!  I face palmed stupid L.Joe ..

And the best thing was that he was almost rolling on the floor from laugher.. (rolling like a buffalo xD kris you never fail to impress me so funny.. Okno ._.)

Well he just told me we could get some breakfast in the mall and I agreed, I was trying yo get on my motorcycle and drive but L.Joe just looked at me with arms locked..

"What?" I asked him
"Do you really think imma ride a with you on a motorcycle in the back seat" he said arching an eyebrow
"Well, yeah why not" I answered him
"no no no, let me drive.." he said and I let him
"Ok then, let's go already I'm hungry" I told him
"Your wish is my command, my princess" he told me winking, I can totally swear I look like a tomato from blushing.

When we got there we went into ihop and ate some pancakes it was really delicious I might say..

We went to some stores and got some bags in hand, even I bought some things.. Soon enough I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw lee joon standing in front of me with a smile on his face, but what I didn't remembered was that l.Joe and I were holding hands...

 

 ********************************************************************************

Thanks readers for your love and support.. comment and subscribe :P don't be a silent reader, or I'll hunt you in your sleep... jk  Saranhaeyo ^_^