Chapter 5

Finding a New Job

The next day I woke up due to the alarm sound, I quickly got up and went to take a shower, I used some pjs because I was not thinking about going out of the house today, anyways I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast I ate it slowly, then I went to brush my teeth and after I just went to the living room and sat in the couch, I the TV, and saw that they were giving my favorite series Law and Order: SVU..

After watching it or a couple of minutes the phone began ringing 'who could that be' I thought so I slowly got up from the couch and went to pick up the phone..

"Yoboseyo" I said.

"Annyeong" the other person said.

"who's this" I asked, who the heck was calling me and how the heck did they get my number??!?!

"This is just me Lee Joon" the person said.

"Ohh mianhe I didn't recognize your voice" I quickly apologized.

"Hehe, anyways I was calling you because my boss told me to call you" he said, I was waiting for his response but he didn't reply.

"And??" I said getting impatient.

"So we're getting impatient here, aren't we?" he chuckled "Well I got some news to you, congratulations you got the job" he said sounding happy.

"Jinja?? OMO I can't believe it, I'm so happy" I couldn't contain myself I really wanted to work there.. "So when do I start?"

"What about tomorrow?" he asked

"Perfect" I replied

"So see you tomorrow I guess

"Sure, kamsamnida" I said.

"Then, bye HyunA, take care" and with that he hung up the phone.

So excited!! Waaaa!! (making happy dance) so mmm.. I think I should go and buy something I can use while working there because the clothes I got from the other job are quite formal, so I just decided to call So-Hyun and she accepted to go with me to the mall..

So I changed (this clothes below were the ones I used)

                                               *This Jeans*


                            *This blazer and the tank top that is below it*

         *This heels*

 

Then I just went on my motorbike to pick So-Hyun up.. When I got to get house she was waiting for me outside her house, so we leave..

When we got there some boys were whistling and stuff, we decided to ignore them.. So we got in there and So-Hyun was teasing me about Lee Joon because I told her that I really believe he is a very handsome man.

So after all the teasing we decided to go inside some stores, I bought some stuff.. And then we got hungry and decided to leave the buying for later and got to eat some noodles and some orange chicken and beef teriyaki.. I was so tasty, so after we went to the ice cream store and bought two banana splits (I gotta say I just love it *_*) anyways, after that we were so full we couldn't even walk so we decided to sit and talk for awhile, and some boy got So-Hyun's attention I didn't know who was it because he was walking behind me so I couldn't just look at him..

"OMO HyunA-ssi you must see that boy, so handsome!!"

I had to turn to see that boy kekeke.. As I turned I could see Lee Joon standing there like an idiot, it looked like he had lost something or he was looking for someone.

"What is he doing here?" I thought out loud and I didn't know what I just did until So-Hyun began asking me if I knew him..

I could just smirk "That's Lee Joon" 

"Ohh, you were right, he is so handsome" 

As Lee Joon was standing there he catch me looking at him and I just turned blushing, (omo this can not be happening I can not trust boy, I just met him, but somehow I feel like I can really trust this boy) 

Soon I could see So-Hyun smirking but I didn't dare to look back again anyways.. I was there thinking when I heard somebody call my name..

"HyunA" I could hear Lee Joon behind me.

"Ohh, hey Lee Joon ssi" I said it quickly getting nervous.

"So what are you doing here?" he asked from nowhere.

"That's what I should be asking you, I'm just here with my bestfriend So-Hyun, I needed to buy some stuff so yeah"

"Ohh nice to meet you So-Hyun" he went near So-Hyun grabbed her hand and kissed it I could see her chicks turning pink.. Keke Aigo this girl.. 

"Nice to meet you Lee Joon oppa, I have hear a lot about you" I could see him smirking.

"So HyunA has been talking about me huh??" 'I wish HyunA was the one saying oppa tho'

"Ani-Aniyo, I just told her that you are going to work with me!" I could feel my chicks getting redder by the second.

"Aigo this girl" he said chuckling 'such a cute girl' he thought to himself "Anyways HyunA I hope to see you tomorrow I need to go now, bye nice to meet you So-Hyun" he smiled and winked at me and again I was blushing the heck is wrong with me!!

"So HyunA ssi, do you like him?" so-Hyun asked.

"Aniyo, you know what I've been through and I'm not into boys now" I said.

"i don't really think so, you were blushing everytime he said or did something it's like he did a spell on you" she said chuckling.

-__- (This was my face when she said that) but maybe she was right..

Anyways we finished buying the stuff I needed and how I had many bags I couldn't take them with me in my motorbike so So-Hyun just called a taxi and took most of the bags with her and I took one so I could use it tomorrow we said our goodbyes and headed home, when I got home, I went to take a relaxing shower and went to bed..

OMO could it be that I'm falling for him, even when I don't even know him.. Jesus I don't know what to do.. Imma let fate do its thing ..

Well I was just too tired and my eyelids were slowly closing the next thing I knew I was sleeping..

 

****************************************************************************************

Hey there again :) I hope you keep subscribing and commenting, saranghae readers ^^..

Thanks for taking your time in reading my story it makes me so happy, anyways hope you enjoy it, and hope to see ya'll soon.

SARANGHAE!! <3