Chapter 15

Finding a New Job

 

I called a taxi and gave the ahjushi the address L.Joe gave me.. When he got there I was amazed, I gave the ahjushi the money and thanked him.. When I got out the car I went inside the restaurant and the lady asked me if I was I (lol did you get it xD did you? No? Ok I'm sorry..)

When I told her I was HyunA she told me to follow her and I did.. She lead me to a private room and there I saw L.Joe sitting down with a smile on his face when he saw me.. I smiled back.

He got up and told me how beautiful I was, I thanked him and he lead me to the seat, him as well went to sit down ..

We were chatting a long and soon the waitress came to pick up the orders..

We ordered and we went back to talk.. When I'm with him time passes so fast.. 'cause then the waitress came back with our orders.. When we finished eating he paid and he said he wanted to take me somewhere, and of course I agreed..

We walked to where he wanted us to go because he says it's near, thanks god the shoes he bought for me are comfortable, like really comfortable..

Well we walked hand in hand and I was really happy..

When we were approaching the place, he closed my eyes and told me to keep on walking, that he'd be my guide..

Soon I felt a cold breeze against my skin and he took his hands off from me... And when I opened my eyes, we were in the Han river..

I always loved to come here.. But I had quite a long time without coming here.. I was all smiles, he took my hand and lead us to somewhere private, then we sat on the grass enjoying our time..

Suddenly he took my hands, and looked at me in the eyes, and he began saying

"well HyunA, there's something I've always wanted to ask you something before but never got the courage" he said taking a long and deep breath "I've always liked you HyunA, and you may not noticed it before, but right now you must know it, I mean I've told you I love you, and I mean every word I say.. So because this matter and many more.. I wanted to ask you if you'll be my girlfriend" he said without taking his eyes off from me..

                *********************************************************

 

Yay! He finally man up and ask her out.. hmm what's gonna happen next?? well I'll leave it to you, so you better find out ;) 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT .. Saranghae readers, thank your for taking your precious time and reading my story.