Chapter 14

Finding a New Job

 

Soon I heard that the person behind me was laughing like there was no tomorrow.. When I turned around and saw L.Joe there I hit his head and shouted "YAH!!, what's wrong with you, you almost made me have a heart attack!!"

"Jeez, cranky much" he said, I just rolled my eyes.. He closed the door behind him.. And came closer to me.. What the hell is happening to this kid.. He came closer and closer I was backing away until I was between the wall and him..

He leaned closer and closer, his lips that I like so much fell on mine and I smiled between the kiss, he bit my lips for entrance and I let him taste me.. His tongue was tasting every bit of my mouth.. Soon the kiss got more passionate and suddenly I left a moan scape my lips.. He carried me and I wrapped my arms on his neck and my legs on his waist.. He was walking back until he found the couch, and let me fall onto the couch and he fell on top of me, he smiled and continued in kissing me.. I knew if I didn't stop him it would be the end of keeping my V card, but I was not scared actually, not with him anymore..

He carried me again and brought us to my bedroom (which from the time we first slept together has been labelled as ours) he laid on top of me and leaned in my ear and whispered "I love you" and gave me a pecked on the lips and went to his side of the bed wrapped his arms around me giving me a tight hug, and soon I could feel he was sleeping already..

I felt really safe with him hugging me, I wish this could last forever. And with that I feel asleep with a big smile spread on my face..

                               ******************************************************

The next morning I woke up to feel lonely on bed, when I saw the other side it was empty

"Where could L.Joe be?" I mumbled to myself..

Today was my free day, and I was really bored.. I called Sohyun because I had a long time without catching up with her.. (what I didn't know was that L.Joe went to her house and told her not to tell her anything about what he planned for her, of course Sohyun was happy and agreed immediately)

I told her everything that has happened to me and was really happy that L.Joe and I were somewhat together..

I wanted to spend some time with her, so I invited her to do somethings, but she rejected saying she had to go on a date with Yoseob.. So here I was, almost dying from boredom.

When I went on the kitchen I saw a box with a note on top of it..

It said "Hey baby girl, this is something I bought for you, I need you to use this and go to xxxxx at 6:00 -L.Joe  <3 " I chuckled at the little heart he made in the end kekeke so cute ..

Hmm what is he into now?? But it sounds fun, plus I've got nothing better to do, might as well go there.. When I saw inside the box, there was a black and white dress, black booties and a black side bag.. Wow I'm impressed, he has good taste actually..

I smiled to myself and went to do my morning duties after that I went to the kitchen and prepared something to eat.. Then I walked to the living room and spent some time there watching dramas..

When I saw the hour it was missing 2 and a half hours, might as well go to change..

I curled my hair to the side, put on foundation, black eyeliner and mascara, also a little bit of blush and addedsome lipstick.. I was all dressed and everything it was just missing 10 minutes to 6..  

 

 

             ***************************************************************** 

Hey my dear readers, I really want to thank you.. and You see?? I'm updating in short time ^_^ 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT don't be silent pleasee~~~

SARANGHAEYO <3