Chapter 8

Finding a New Job

Next day I got up, and I heard my phone ringing so I went to pick it up..

-Yoboseyo- I answered with a sleepy voice.

-Yoboseyo, hey HyunA it's me L.Joe, do you remember me?- he said, of course I would remember him, my best friend and my childhood crush, maybe my feelings were still there for him, who knows

-Of course I remember you dummie- I said

-Well that's good, I'm happy you remember me- he said with a happy voice...

We stood there talking for almost an hour, getting to know what we were doing currently..

-So hey HyunA, I was wondering, if I could stay at your house for a couple of months until I can rent a place, I'm coming back from the sates- he said with a questioning tone.. I actually wouldn't mind having someone to live with, besides sometimes I got lonely, and there were times when Sohyun was occupated and I couldn't hang out  with her..

-Of course you can, so when are you coming?- I asked rather excited

-Actually the plane leaves today, so it would be landing tomorrow in the afternoon [actually I don't know how many hours a flight to Korea possibly can take]

-Ok- I said looking at the clock, damn I was running late for work -I'm sorry L.joe, I'll wait you in my house this is my address [**********], I'm running late for work, bye I'll see you tomorrow- I heard him chuckling on the other line..

Quickly I got dressed, and ate my breakfast, suddendly I got on my motorcycle and drove off to work, there was no traffic at all, so I got there pretty fast I must say, when I got to work, i went to the employes room, and got dressed to my uniform, I saw Lee Joon and said hi to him, he asked me why I was late and I told him everything that happened in the day.. 

The day went really fast, and I was glad becasue I got to see L.Joe next day, and I must say that I got a little nervouse, becasue imagine, seeing your best friend and childhood crush after a long time, it does get you nervous, doesn't it?

Well I got home that day, I didn;t really have much time to talk to Lee Joon, and actually I was spacing out the whole day, anyways when I got home, I called Sohyun and told her everything that happened and she was actually pretty happy that L.Joe was coming, so we were preparing a welcome back surprise for him..

Soon I went to eat dinner and prepare for the long day that awaits me tomorrow..

 

           ****************************************************************************************    

I'm so sorry guys, I made a really quick update, but maybe today I will make another one, mianhae I was in a rush.. saranghae.. Comment and Subscribe pleaseee~~~  ^_^