Chapter 3

Finding a New Job

Conversation: HyunA (purple) So-hyun (red)

 

After we introduced ourselves we continued chatting among ourselves, Lee Joon is a really nice guy blank.gif:) soon it was becoming darker and I had to head home, so because it was getting darker and it is really dangerous for a girl to be walking alone in the night, Lee Joon offered to take me home..

When we got there he said bye and stick his hand out and I shook it and gave him the thanks for not letting me come over my house alone and we said our good byes and he said "I hope we meet again" and he winked at me, I could feel my cheeks burning and I can swear that he had a smirk on his face eventhough he was not looking at me, or better said I was not looking at him.

I got into the house and when I looked through the window I could see him smirking and waving at me and he just disappeared..

It was Monday soon and I got to do the same routines as always, (wake up, get ready, go to work, head home, talk to so-hyun and stay at the house) I was not a party girl let's say, I was not into those kind of stuff, but sometimes I would go if So-hyun begged me to..

Anyways, the girls at work were pissing me off more than they never did before and I was trying to hold my anger, they always play pranks or tricked me, they ruined my interview job of today's interview, they were really pissing me off.. And at the end on the day I couldn't just hold to it anymore..


"What the heck did I ever do to you?" I yelled "I haven't done anything to you guys and you still treat me lime crap! Like if I was a piece of ! I'm tired of all of your little dirty games.. F**k you!! i just can't stand it anymore" I can't believe that I just said that.

"And for making your and my life easier..." I began talking again "I'll quit so I can finally live a better life without all of you es.." after what I said I went to my boss' office and told him everything he said he was sad to see a employee like me leave but he totally understood.

I got everything I owned and headed home, I was actually a little bit bitter for leaving my job but is the only thing I could do now.. I went and change for some nice and comfy clothes. 

Then I called so-hyun 
 

''Hey, there'' I tried to be as cheerfull as possible.

''Hey, I know what happened at work so stop faking your cheerness, I know you are bitter for everything that had happened. But you know, I believe that everything happens for a reason, maybe something better is approaching and you had to quit that job so you can achieve what is waiting for you''

''Thanks you always know how to cheer me up''

''You know it's nothing and you can count on me for whatever thing you need''

''I know that babo! sometimes I feel you are the older one in our relationship, hahaha''

''hahaha, yeah unnie I sometimes feel it, too''

''So, changing subject, I met..''

''You met... who?? who is it unnie??''

''We are a little impatient in here, aren't we??''

''Ohh c'mon unnie, just vomit it already''

''Ok, ok.. I met this boy called Lee Joon, he is such a sweetie''

''ohh, so we're liking on someone now, huh'' I could feel myself blushing when she told me that.

''Of course not'' I lied

''Oh c'mon don't be so negative, I know you like him''

''Whatever, so mm.. would you like to have a sleep over at my house??''

''Are you kidding me?? Of course, I'd love to.. Just ley me get ready, see you in a bit.''

 

Soon it was morning, and So-hyun and I had woken up already at 8:00 am (since she didn't have a job, and I currently didn't have any, either) so we just went to take a shower and then headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

We made some french toast with bacon and orange juice, after that we had some iced coffee (neither of us can go on a day without drinking coffee).. after we ate the whole breakfast and drank our coffee we cleaned the kitchen and were on the couch, suddendly So-hyun's phone was ringing and after she answered it.. she told me she had to go.. 

So after she left I was left alone at my home, I went and checked the news paper in the work section, but didn't find any interesting job.. So I just went and wore some comfy clothes and headed outside and went on a walk though the park the was near my house.

          *This is what I used but instead of that cap i used the one below this*


I was sitting in the like for 2 hours and I was beginning to fall asleep but soon as I started to close my eyes raindrops began to fall and I could feel my face getting wetter and wetter but I didn't care, I stood there not caring about anything else, I was just thinking about everything I have failed in life.

About one hour later I began to stand up and headed home.. As soon as I got home I went upstairs and took a shower and put some warm and comfy clothes, I was beginning to feel sick, so I went to the kitchen and prepared some tea.

Then I grabbed something to eat at the kitchen and went to the living room, the tv and sat on the couch.. Soon I was falling asleep, my eyelids were feeling heavier by the time and I just fell asleep, it was 3am and I got up, I went straight to my room and wished I would have a better day tomorrow.

             *******************************************************************************

 

Hey there! I am so sorry to keep you waiting guys, but I have been so busy lately, and now I got this flu and I get headaches almost everyday so is kind of difficult to think of what to write while having a headache and now the olympic games got me frutrated, I'm watching it everyday now, so it takes some hours, but I'll try to update as soon as possible..

Anyways I just wanted to thank you guys, I'm so happy noe.. got 16 subscribers.. I love all of my subscribers.. and to all of those silent readers, please subscribe :)

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. Love y'all readers ^_^