Chapter 4

Finding a New Job

I slowly opened my eyes, all I could think is about the work stuff, I was kind of sick because of the rain last night, so I just went downstairs and made some tea and drank it before it could get cold.. After that I didn't feel like making breakfast so I just went outside and began walking to the nearest cafe, I bought some hot chocolate and bagels, as I finished with it.. I was so not in the mood of going to my house again, so I just went to take a walk.. I walked like for three hours, then I got bored of walking and just went home.. I felt worse there, because there's nobody in here I can talk to.. In moments like this I regret living alone.. But oh well, I was not in the mood of doing nothing, so I just put some movies and started watching them.. Soon I got bored and started reading the newspaper.

There was nothing I wanted to do in there.. A week went through fast and then 2 weeks.. And then one month was passed through .. It was so fast I couldn't even think time can pass so fast, but oh well. I was trying to get a job this last month, and oh boy that's hard to get when you want to get one you like..

But this morning was different I went downstairs and made breakfast and began reading the newspaper there was something that catched my eyes in the work section.

It was in a cafe, sure I was going to get less money than in my old job but I guess it would do.. So I quickly went upstairs and changed clothes..

                                *So I used this dress*



                      *with these socks*


 

                 *and these boots* 

I was not in the mood of using my motorbike so I just went walking to my job interview.. I was so glad, I had a smile plasted in my face, the whole way to the interview.. I guess I looked like an idiot the whole way to the cafe I was applying to get the job.. Anyways I kept on walking and then I finally got there.

I had to wait since there was more people being interviewed.. When they called my name, oh boy I was nervous as hell.. So I just went in and bowed the manager and then he kept on asking stuff.. In the end he told me that they would call me back.. 

Right when I was about to leave the cafe I run into somebody.. And ohh boy he did look good.. 'wait I know this boy', oh yeah now I remembered, that's LeeJoon.

"Oh, hey there" he said, smirking, oh God does he want to kill me?!?!

"Oh hey Lee Joon-ssi" I didn't want to call him oppa because oh well you know, I don't know if he'll like it, so yeah.

"So what are you doing here HyunA??" he asked in a very soft voice.

"Just getting an interview, and what are YOU doing here?" 

"Really?? You got an interview?? That's awesome" he smiled.. "Well I'm here because I work here" he just smirked!

"Say what!?!!?" that's all I could say, but I was really happy I got to work with him. Well maybe, I hope I do.

 

              ***************************************************************************************************

I"m so sorry guys.. mianhe for not updating, as a gift I'll update twice, love you guys, thanks for supporting, and I apologize to all of you for making you wait.. Now I feel bad :(

Well, guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and well let me edit the other chapter.. Love all my subscribers, you make my history complete, if it wouldn't be because of you I wouldn't have the emotion for keep on writing..

So thank you again guys ^^