Chapter 7

Finding a New Job

 

So a couple of weeks passed and everyday that passed I felt that I was falling more in love with lee joon, he is a pretty nice person.. I felt happy and comfortable when I was with him..

Today I woke up really early so I could take my time changing.. After I took a shower and changed I went to prepare breakfast.. For today I made waffles, fried eggs, fried bacon and orange juice.. It was really tasty I must say.

After that I went to brush my teeth and checked myself in the mirror one last time..

I was going out to lock the door and head to work, when I was there I found Lee Joon standing there like waiting for something, without me knowing a smile spread across my face, and I could see him chucking..

"Hey there Hyuna ah" he said smiling

"Hey Lee Joon ssi, what brings you here?" I said a little confused "is not that I'm not happy to see you, is just a little bit weird" I gave him a little smile.

"What did I tell you about calling me Lee Joon ssi, it's oppa for you and since I knew you were walking to work, I wanted to walk with you there" he said with that smirk of his that melted my insides "unless there's a problem with it??" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Of course not, I'd love to" I gave him my brightest smile.

"Well let's get going, because if not we will be late for work.." he said and took my hand and began walking, I could feel warm going to my face, I could feel my face blushing.. And my heart was beating so fast..

 

I was so consume in my thoughts that I didn't realized when we got there.. We went inside and I blushed more when I realized that Lee Loon hadn't released my hand..

 

I went to change to my uniform and when I went out I saw that Lee Joon had already changed to his uniform, we greeted and bow to our boss and went to work.. I saw that Lee Joon was making some ice cream, I went to where he was and told him to teach me.. He did it and showed me how to make it .. I was trying to make it but some how the machine had a problem and the machine didn't stop throwing the ice cream away.. Soon we were both filled with ice cream and I tried to get up and walk to look for something to clean it, when I got up I tripped and fell on top of Lee Joon..

 

I was on top of him and we were staring at each other eyes, I felt my cheeks getting red, he took my hair and put it behind my ear he was looking at my lips and I stared at his, soon he went up searching for my lips and pressed his lips into mine I felt shocked so I didn't kissed him back, he looked at me and there was a disapointed look in his eyes, but despite that he went for it again, then I closed my eyes and moved my lips against his... Soon I put my hands behind his neck and he put his hand in my waist, even though we were on the floor he managed to hug me tighter and he kissed me deeper and deeper.. It felt awesome I think I hadn't had a kiss like that, he was a really good kisser.. Soon I gasped for air and he looked at me and brushed his hands against my cheeks.. And we stared at each others eyes, soon we got up cleaning everything that was messed up, while doing the cleaning I was just thinking about what happened, and I blushed every time I thought about it.. *thanks God no one saw anything* I thought.

 

When we finished we changed to our normal clothes.. And Lee Joon offered to take me home of course I accepted, when we were heading home I got my keys out of my bag and asked Lee Joon if he wanted to come in my house he declined because he had to do something.. So we were at the porsche he was waiting me to get inside my house.. So went I unlocked it, I felt something or better say someone behind me.. Of course it would be lee joon, he was giving me small kisses in my neck suddenly he took me inside and pushed me to the wall and locked the door, even though I was getting a little nervous because of his touch it felt so good that I didn't tell him anything about it, besides I think that I like him so it shouldn't be wrong..


He was inches apart from my face I could feel his hot breathing against my lips I parted my lips wanting to feel his lips against mine already, so he leaned in and barely kissed my lips, I was getting impatient so I just leaned in and kissed him kind of roughly I could feel him grinning and chucking he backed away and said "getting impatient aren't we?" and had this evil but y smirk so he just pushed me against the wall again taking my hands in his and putting them above my head he kissed me hard and roughly, we moving our lips in synch he my lower lip for entrance but I didn't open my mouth so he just bit my lower lip and I moaned, he took this as a chance and put his tongue inside my mouth.. We lasted like 5 minutes on it, of course taking some breath into our lungs from time to time and when he wasn't kissing my lips he was just kissing my neck and biting on it, I could feel how he was making hickeys but I didn't mind because it felt good.. When he finished he said "those hickeys means you belong to me" with a smirk on his lips he went to the door and I told him "I thought you had to do something" I said "the problem Hyuna is that I couldn't resist you, you can say that you are my guilty pleasure, just looking at you turns me on, but I don't feel lustful everytime I'm with you" he said getting close to me "I feel really good when I'm with you Hyuna" as he was getting closer and closer he gave me a smirk and pecked my lips, adter he did that he was heading outseide, but before he left he turned and said "See you tomorrow hyuna" giving me that smile of his and wiking at me, he left me there confused *so ummm, he likes me??* I thought getting a little more confused than what I already was.

 

*Could I believe in love again, even though he didn't tell me he likes me, but I think I like him, I don't wanna get through the same things I have anymore, but maybe I can give him a chance* I was getting lost in my thoughts, and I didn't notice that my cellphone was ringing, I went to check who was it, and when I found out that it was Lee Joon I smiled to myself.


"Hey Lee Joon ssi" I said 

"What did I tell you HyunA, if you keep calling me like that I'm gonna kiss you understood" he said with a teasingly tone.

"If that's my punishment I will keep on calling you like that" I said remembering both of the kiss we had today I blushed at the though.

"You know what Hyuna, then if you don't call me oppa I'll never kiss you again" *she has to call me oppa, kissing her was awesome.. She just turns to a different person when we kissed, I wish I can still do that for a long time* he thought.

"Not fair oppa" I whined I really liked the kiss.

"Don't worry hyuna that'll be the first of much more like that" he said with a chuckle.

"Well oppa I must say you are ehmmm a really good... Ehmm " I began to say but I felt myself embarrassed at what was I going to say..

"A really good what??" he insisted.

"ehmm nevermind oppa" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Was it gonna be a really good kisser" he said with a questioning tone.

"OMO oppa how did you know, are you a mind reader or what?" I answered.

"Of course not you babo.. I just thought that I could me maybe that" he answered with a chuckle.

"Aishh! I'm so embarrassed now" I whined.

"ohh don't be, I feel happy that you enjoyed it" he told me and before letting me tell him anything "You are not bad yourself" he finished

"Oppa ehmm, I don't really know what to answer to that" I told him sincerely.

"Well don't say anything then, if you don't think the same we could just practice whenever you want" I blushed like a manic at what he said.

"hehehe" I gave a nervous laugh "well oppa I wished I could continue to talk to you but I gotta go and sleep you know tomorrow is another day and I can see you tomorrow" I said not wanting to finished to talk to him, but I guess I must.

"Bye hyuna have a nice sleep and dream with me, arasso?" he said and of course I will, or at least I'll try to.

"Arasso, bye oppa, well since I'm going to dream about you, you should dream about me too don't you think, is fair like that at least" I said with a teasingly tone.

"Of course I will hyuna, I'll make sure for it to happened" and with that he hung up the phone.


I went to the kitchen to prepare sth quickly to eat.. I ate it and went to take a shower, after I finished I went to bed.

All I could think of are the things that happened.. (with Jonnie oppa of course) at all the thoughts my eyelids felt heavier and heavier by the moment, I got into a deep slumber..

       ******************************************************************************************************************

I'm so sorry for lasting long in updating, is just that I am on finals but I'll try to update a lot when I'm on vacations, so yeahh.. Thanks guys for supporting my fanfic, and even though you might wanna kill me, I'll love you guys anyways..

Please don't be a silent reader and comment and subscribe to my story pleaseeee~, and again I beg for your forgiveness.. If there's problems with my grammar or something feel free to tell me, I'll appreciate it..

<3 Hyuna and Lee Joon couple <3 hahaha, even though I relly like the Trouble Maker couple I want them to be together T_T ..

                                                                                          Saranghe!! ^_^