Chapter 1

Finding a New Job

On the phone HyunA (purple) So-Hyun (red)

 

~Every day I shock (knock! ), every night I shock (knock! ).
I'm sorry jebal naege dasi dollawa jullae.
Every day I shock (knock! ), every night I shock (knock! ).
Nan neo ttaemune amugeosdo hal su eobsneunde, oh.~

I hit my alarm clock as hard as I could, I heard when it hit the floor. I began doing my daily routines, I went to take a shower, brushed my teeth, put the clothes on (I chose for today a normal outfit [Jeans, white shirt, purple flats and an oversized shoulder bag that matched with my falts]) 

I went downstairs to get my breakfast, today I was in the mood of eating an American breakfast so I ate fried eggs and bacon, with a toast and a cup of iced coffee, after that I cleaned the kitchen and went outside.. I put my helmet on and got on my motorcycle (I really love motorcycles I feel free whenever I ride one, anyways my motorcycle was blue and I really enjoyed using it :) 

             *This is my motorcycle*

I rode to work, (my job is being a interviewer of a newspaper and its name was "your daily dose").


I have to say that I really love my job, it's fun and I get to meet celebrities so yeah, but the worst thing about my job were my co-workers they were always bullying on me and trying to get me fired but I didn't let it stress me.

Today went good for me I went to interview IU she is a really humble person so it was really easy to do the interview when I got to the work again I was trying to get to my seat and when I sat I felt something humid in my pants.. I could see how my co-workers burst in laugh I tried to calm myself and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself, the only nice person to me in that job where my boss (Ji Jong) and my co-worker (seungri) he was the nicest person alive :) he always tried to win a smile from me and never failed at it actually.

It was a really long day and it was almost time to go home.. I decided to go to the super market and buy some groceries since there was missing some at home.. I tried to go out from there quickly.. I went home and took of my clothes and put a long shirt with just my , how I'm used to live alone I'm most of the time like that when I get home, I made some dinner and sat on the sofa and the tv, I tried to look for something interesting but found none, as I already finished eating I turn off the tv went to the kitchen cleaned it and went upstairs to my room.. When I got there I close my door and locked it, even though I live alone, since I was a kid I always loved to sleep with the door closed and locked, so I went to bed and found my cellphone I quickly called so-hyun.

*On the phone with So-hyun*

Anniong-haseyo.

Yoboseyo

Hey girl what's up?

Nothing much, just chillin' and you what's up with your life?

The same things, got to meet some new celebrities and getting bullyind at work, I just hate on 'em so much, I wish they could just go to hell! aishh they got me on my nerves.

Hey, calm down you girl, they just want to make your life miserable and you know that, so let it go. Remember I'll be always here for you. If you need me to beat them up I can do it whenever you want.

Hehe, I know that babo!! I love you, I'm so happy I got to meet you, you always bring a smile to me :)

Hehe, call me whenever you want, so I guess I'll talk to you later because I need to do some things, but before you hang up, what do you think about going to the mall on Saturday afternoon??

That'll be good, so see you soon then ^^.. Bye kisses ang hugs.

Bye, I hope to see you soon :*

*End of conversation*

 

After I talked to So-hyun I went to sleep.

The next day was almost the same for me, my days were almost the same always, sometimes I even got bored of it, but oh well I try to bear with it, sometimes when I was at my house I felt lonely and wished I had a brother or sister, or maybe that my parents lived here, but most of the time I loved to live alone, it was kind of relaxing I could just do the things when I wanted to and not when someone told me to.. So yeah it has its good and bad things..

Anyways the week went faster than what I expected, soon it was week-end and I just had to work the Saturday until 02:00 and had Sundays free.

It was Satuday and So-hyun and I had planned a lot of things for doing today..

 

                             ************************************************************************************

 

So hey there again, I hope you like this chapter, it's kind of boring I may say, but it's alright anyways, thank you guys for subscribing and comment, and I hope you do it more often.. Love you dear readers ^^