Beside Me

Seven Days to Love Again

If I told you that I wasn't happy that day, I'd be biggest liar in the world.  I wanted to thank Jinki hyung after we got out of the cab but all I could do was smile. Actually. It seemed that all he could do was smile too. There was so much smiling involve it became sort of awkward. If that even made any sense.  But it wasn’t the kind of awkward where you would pull out your phone and pretend text on it to avoid the tension of the awkwardness. It also wasn’t the creeper kind of awkward. It was just… Nice awkward.  Add that to the fact that I was so happy I could die and you have yourself a mind blown Kim Kibum.  Just grasping onto the entrance tickets as we walked through the gates was an electrifying feeling. If I could sum up how happy I was walking through those gates, it would certainly exceed Taemin's happiness when handed a full pack of banana milk.

For the first few minutes (well technically the first hour and 24 minutes), we wandered around, taking pictures with Jinki hyung, waving shyly at some fans who recognized us, etc. It was about 11:23AM before we actually decided to seriously go to an attraction. I'm pretty sure we needed a guide map at this point but no matter. Life is spontaneous right? After mindlessly walking around for a while, you are bound to find an epic attraction to go to. And we did. I paused for a moment in front of the creepishly dark and ax murderer vibe-ish Ghost House, scanning the place with my epic-seeking radar. Hmmm. Not bad I guess. As a top notch diva, going through this place would be a breeze. And not screaming along the process would place me above the standard diva status. I smacked myself and disapproved my thought silently grinning.

"Jinki hyung. Do you want to go in there?" I asked pointing at the Ghost guy standing near the darkened entrance.

"Oh in there? Are you sure?" he replied.

"Un," I said bobbing my head up and down.

"Ok. Don't get scared now." He smirked.

"Ai. Don't underestimate me hyung."

"Suit yourself!"

We took the headphones that were given to us by the noona at the entrance booth and thanked her, ignoring how she was fangirling about like a fish on dry land. I nudged Jinki hyung to go in first, just in case a masked ax murderer with claws and rusty weapons decided to pop out of nowhere and scare the living hell out of me.

The hall attached to the entrance was dark. Howling wind sounds were coming from every direction as we walked down the hall. Even though I wasn't scared, I still walked closely to Jinki hyung. Why? Only God would know that. We turned right and walked up a flight of stairs arriving at a medieval ish looking room with those metal armor guys and those old and crusty wall candle things. We walked further and finally reached a room with a big screen. PSH. We walked all the way here to watch a movie? No creepy masked murderers or gore or death or... masked murderers??

"Yah. Stop walking so close to me. You keep bumping into me pabo."

"Ah. Sorry hyung."

"Let's sit over there ok?"

"Ok."

We sat down not far from a young couple, the girl clinging to the boys arm. Girl please. Man up.

"Oi. How do you even put this thing on???" Onew grunted.

I turned over to him. This boy. They are freaking headphones. HOW DO YOU EVEN GO WRONG WITH HEADPHONES?

"It's on the wrong way pabo."

I leaned over and yanked the headphones off his head. He gave me an innocent oops-I-failed kind of look and tilted his head over for me to put the thing back on the right way.

"Is it ok now?" I asked.

"Un. Thanks."

"Ah. The movie is starting."

Whether it was consciously or not, my arm came into contact with his after a scream blasted from the headphones and the lights dimmed.

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

The light of the outside world was blinding me. I stood there uncomfortably for a few seconds feeling like Edward Cullen in scorching desert sunlight until my vision came back to me.

"You were scared weren't you?" Jinki hyung sneered.

"Ch. Yeah right."

"Oh? That explained why you scooted so close to me eh?"

.

"You were the one scooting closer to me," I mumbled.

Jinki hyung smiled.

"Yahhhhh. Really! I wasn't scared," I pouted.

"Nnm. It's ok. I was scared too."

This boy.

"Let's go over there next!" I said cheerfully ignoring him while pointing at nothing and feeling sort of dumb.

I finally retrieved a guide map from an ahjussi wearing blinding neon rainbow clothes (clothes that my inner diva WOULD NOT allow). It looks like we are on the Magic Island? The closest thing to us right now is the Gyro Drop. I guess we could go to that?

"Yo yeah my Kim Kimmie Kim Kibummie yo yo man what's up. Where are we going next?"

"Hyung. Don't ever do that again," I said disapproving his gangster(?) fail.

"Waaahhh! You meanie poo."

"Can you handle heights?"

"Huh?"

"A free fall of 70 meters." I pointed at the Gyro Drop.

"You want to go on that thing?" Jinki hyung questioned hesitantly.

"Yup! If you're not scared that is," I taunted.

He gave me a we'll-just-see look and headed towards the entrance line.

"Waiiiiitttt!" I called after him laughing silently at his cute stubbornness.

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

After a seven minute wait, we were finally allowed to get on the Gyro Drop.

“Jinki hyung!  Come sit by me!”

“Ok yeobo~”

“Just shut up and come here~” I yelled forcing a smile.

The conductor guy came to make sure we were strapped down securely.  That’s when I got second thoughts getting on this thing.  But it was too late to my pants.  Wayyy too late.  The wheel thing that everyone was attached to began to rotate WHILE making its climb up to the top of the tower.  I hear several screams and someone saying that they wanted to get off.  Oh wait.  That was me.  I was scared.

“Ahaha!  Calm down my Kim Kim Kibummie.”

I cautiously looked over and see Jinki hyung smile dumbly at me. 

“Shut up…” 

“Nope!”

THIS BOY.

I heard a loud clang.  We had reached the top tower and were suspended in the air. 

“Jinki hyung~  I’m scared.”

“Kekeke.  Me too.”

“Jinki hyung…  Jink-!”

Waooo.  Everything was blurry and my hair was flapping everywhere and some more people screamed and I saw a bird and some trees and I almost barfed up some of the ddeokbokki (NOT GOOD) I destroyed a few hours ago and I saw some more birds and…  And.  I was clenching on to Jinki hyung’s hand.  

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Wahhhh~!!!!  Mianhe.  T - T;  -smacks self-  I'm so sorry you guys!  I know it's been like literally weeks since I've updated!  Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega-  Ah!!  Sidetracked...  = .=  I'm so sorry for making you guys wait.  Sorry for not updating coz I'm a FAIL.  :'<  I hope the pic makes up for 1/16 of my fails...  I've been seriously busy.  Like.  Really busy.   REALLLLLYYYYYYYYY BUSY.  Seriously.  Like...  Fo serious.  o .o   Ai yi yi.  > .<  I don't know how to make it up to you gaiz.  Aishhh~  -smacks self again-  Ummm.  I really hoped you liked this chapter.  ^^  So sorry...  Agains...  -smacks self & face palms-  I hope you'll keep on reading!  Please don't go go go~!  Jebal ddeonakajima!  Dang that song is addicting.  ;D  Saranghaeyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333333333333333333  I love you guys!  Thanks for sticking by me and reading!  I love you gaiz.  <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

-The fail of the century, Mamii(;