Life As It Is

Seven Days to Love Again

"Hyungggg." 

"Noo.  Let me sleep a little more."

"Hyung.  Don't make me use my aegyo!"

Oh my God.  Taemin's aegyo. 

It's freaking six in the morning.  I am not prepared for such things.

"Ok ok.  I'm getting up", I whined while kicking the blanket off my body.  "Aishh."

"Hehehe.  I never lose hyung."  He winked and walked out of the room. 

I got up and went to the bathroom. 

Damn the manager making us go to a stupid recording this freaking early.  Damn SBS too.  I didn't even cook anything for my Taemin.  Ah well.  He threatened me with his aegyo.  He doesn't deserve my awesome food. 

I smiled to myself and turned down the hall.  Before reaching the bathroom, I heard "his" voice.  Oh my God. 

"Bye.  See you after the recording."

He was talking to "her" wasn't he.  I voice in my head screamed at me.  My hand went up to the doorknob but slowly went back down to my side.  What the hell is wrong with me.  I turned around and led myself out the hall and into the living room, only to be tripped by that chicken maniac who was sprawled on the floor.

"YAH.  Wake up.  People are going to fall over you.  Yahh!"

"Mmm?  Kibum?  What do you want?  Did you make breakfast?  Is it chicken?  I like chicken.  Aren't you suppose to get ready for a recording of something majig?  Where's Taemin?  Did you go wake him up yet?"

"Yah.  Shut up and stop talking nonsense.  Everyone is going to the recording, not just me.  Now hurry up and get ready.  I'll get you chicken later."

His eyes brightened and he sat up stiffly.  "Jeungmal?!?" 

"Yes.  Now hurry up!"

"Fine fine.  I'm getting up."

I sighed a sigh of victory.  "Go wake up Minho while you're at it."  And with that, I left and returned to my room. 

Please don't make me sit by him.  Anything but that. 

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Yes.  This would happen wouldn't it.  Is it my karma?  Have I done something wrong?  I tried shifting to to my left towards Minho without looking awkward.  Damn it.  Why is this boy so big?  He's taking up all my space.  I saw Jonghyun out of the corner of my eye giving me a glance. 

.  Look away.  LOOK AWAY.

I forced my focus to go to Onew.  Hmm.  I like his hoodie.  Maybe I'll steal it tomorrow. 

"Hey you guys.  The recording is going to start in a minute.  Please get ready."

Come on Kim Kibum.  You can do this.  It's only a recording.  Do it for the sake of fans.  Do it for yourself.  Get over this.  Come on.  You can do this. 

Starting in three!

You can do this Key.

Two!

Aishhh!

One!

Key Fighting!

Action.