Deja Vu

Seven Days to Love Again

Cold air was swirling around my body.  I felt something heavy, well not necessarily heavy but I felt something, on my stomach.  I shifted around only to be face to face with something warm and soft.  I peeked up.  It was Onew hyung.  Err.  It was his chest.  Did we fall asleep?  Without disrupting him, I removed his arm and slipped out.  I sat beside him for a while, watching his tummy move up and down in sync with his breathing.  I was so tempted to touch his hair or just go back to sleep lying in his arms.  I don't know why.  The feeling was just abnormally strong.  I had to tear my gaze away from Onew hyung before getting up and leaving the room.  I turned back to see him still sprawled on the ground.

Well you can’t just leave him like that Key.

I sighed.  Sometimes my thoughts are just too demanding.  I whipped the blanket off my bed and laid it on Onew’s body.  He shifted a little before going back into his deep slumber. 

Dreaming about chicken maybe?

I laughed at my thought as I adjusted the blanket to cover his body but his face.  I stood back up and gave him a final glance before opening the door carefully, trying hard not to make it creak.  I peeked through the crack and shut the door softly.  That actually went well.  I mean.  Having Onew on my side.  It’s a good feeling.  Reassurance and comfort.  He’s always been there for me.  Since our debut days.  My thoughts traveled down memory lane a bit.  That was until I caught him approaching me in the corner of my eyes. 

“Key.”

NO.  Not now.  Not ever. 

Why is he appearing before me so much today?  I thought he was a dinosaur, not a freaking leech.  Ugh.  I do not want to talk with him right now.  My mood is just not at one hundred percent, even after my little nap with Onew hyung.  This boy.  He even has the nerve to confront me after what happened this morning?  What is he going to punch me again?  I could feel his presence coming closer but my focus remained on the floor.   I stepped back slightly as my back met with the door.  I still refused to look at him.  But I knew he was looking at me.  More like glaring, cause I could feel a blazing heat searing through me. 

“Key.” Jonghyun said again but this time more stern.

Say something.

My body would not react.  I could see his shadow cloud over me as I continued to stare at the floor. 

“Umm.  Sorry for earlier.  I didn’t…  Umm.  Does it still hurt?”

He lifted a hand up to my cheek.  My body instantly reacted without my consent and brushed his hand away. 

.

The next thing I know, I’m walking like a storm out the door and into the fresh sunlight.  I’m pathetic aren’t I.  I can’t even talk to him now.  Our relationship has gotten a million times worse.  That’s not what I wanted.  Jealously is outrageous.

Wait.  Jealousy?  Was it because of her?

The hear footsteps.  I shut my eyes tightly.  Yes.  Kim Kibum is jealous.  I hear more footsteps.  But it didn’t match the first ones.  These footsteps were rapid.  Before I could turn around, warmness was shrouded over me; a firm grip grasped my arm and began leading me.  A familiar scent wafted over my face.  It was him again.

Onew.

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

...  I at writing don't I.  - .-  Cliff hangers and half-assery chapters.  Why do you guys even bother reading.  D:  Idk!!  No!  I take that back.  Please keep reading.  I'll love you forever.  But truthfully.  I'm not happy with this at all.  But I had to get something out.  I've been dilly-dallying these days.  I am sorry.  Mianhe.  > .<  I hope you guys forgive me.  I'll be working hard from now on.  Some full-assery!  As jkim says.  xD  So sorry for my noobness.  First fics are harder than I thought. 

-Mamii