Lost Inside a Dream Outside of Reality

Seven Days to Love Again

He shut the door on Manager hyung's anger after I walked in and sat on my bed.  He motioned for me to sit down reside him.  I obeyed him and plopped over by his side.  I could feel the warmth coming from his body.  He looked at me and flashed a goofy smile.  I looked back at him. 

"You blinked!" he exclaimed.

"Are you a pabo?" I laughed. 

It felt kinda of nice.  Being alone with Onew hyung and away from the madness surrounding earlier that morning.  Yes.  My cheek still hurt and I swear Jonghyun is going to die tomorrow or whenever I see him.  But sitting there in the silent presence of Onew hyung made me forget everything.

"Hey Kibummie.  You don't have to tell me what happened yesterday.  I'll just tell Manager hyung a lie.  Don't worry about it.  Just get some sleep ok?"

The way he smiled at me this time made his eyes twinkle.  I've never actually noticed it until now.  Onew hyung's eyes are really pretty.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Hehe.  It's nothing.  Just.  Leave it to me."

"Hmm.  Ok hyung.  But.  Why are you doing this?"

"Just think of it as a repayment for the chicken earlier."

Oh my God.  He would bring up chicken wouldn't he.  This boy.

"Are you a pabo?!" I snorted.

"Hey.  Chicken is chicken right?"

I laughed and tapped his arm.

"You truly are a chicken maniac!"

This time, I hit his arm and quickly jumped before he could hit me back.

"Mehrong~!" I pointed my tongue at him.

"Oh.  You're on Kim Kibummie.  Don't think I'll go easy on you because you're injured.

And that's how our little hitting war began.  We laughed and smacked each other while dodging the flurry of flailing arms.  I seriously didn't think it would come to the point of actual hardcore fighting.  Onew is a cheater!  And my diva self will not allow defeat.  He hit me with pillows and I responded by throwing stuffed animals.  This went on for five minutes until both of us passed out on the ground. 

"Yah." he wheezed.  "You're lucky I'm aging."

"Whatever.  Just admit defeat hyung."

Oh crap.  That was the second thing I regretted doing that morning.  His eyes flickered and shot me a in-your-dreams type of glare.  He swiftly rolled on top me and tickled me until I seriously couldn't breathe.

"Yah hyung!!!  I can't breathe."

"Then admit defeat!!!!"

"Nooooo!"

Anddd.  That was the third thing I regretted doing that morning.  His eyes blazed with the determination of achieving victory and he messed up my hair and tickled me once more.

NO.  My hairrr!  Kim Kibum.  Admit defeat NOW.

"Ok ok ok!  I accept defeat.  Get off of me hyung!  You're heavy."

He rolled off and landed beside me, panting like a crazy dog.

"Hehehe." he cackled.

"Shut up." I murmured.

He took my right hand and gave it a squeeze.  I turned my head to face him.  He smiled back at me.  And there we lay, letting our heartbeats slow down, letting our worries fly away.  The mood ceased to exist after he softly flicked my head.  Way to break the atmosphere Mr. Turnoff!  But I'm glad he did.  It kind of.  Woke me up to reality.  I didn't like that feeling.  The feeling of knowing that you are awake physically but not mentally.  I wanted to remain there by his side, just drifting off.  Like a cloud.

"Aishhh!  You're lucky I'm too tired to flick you back."

"Teehee~!!"

"Ughh.  I hate you Onew hyung."

"I love you too."

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Ooh!  Slight OnKey.  :)  I just freaking adore Onew.  <3  Another short chapter.  - .-  I am so sorry for my halfed-assery.  But I swear.  I'm writing a lot more than I am atm.  Tell me though.  Short chapters or long chapters or some average length chapters?  Highschool is a real pain in the bum...  But I'm trying!  Thank you sooooo much for reading!  Love you guys! 

-Mamii!<3