Dive into the Deep

Seven Days to Love Again

It’s coming. IT’S COMING. … ………… Nevermind. Oh my God. I am never going on that stupid ride again. NEVER. NEVERRRR in my future years of existence. Err. Actually. I will never go on that ride again AFTER eating a crapload of ddeokbokki that was still undigested. Or partially undigested...  Ugh. This is CLEARLY not the reality I wanted…

"Are you ok?" Jinki hyung wheezed.

"No. You?"

"Same."

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked becoming a bit worried about Jinki hyung.  My motherly instincts just decided to kick in.

"Un. Let’s go get something to drink."

"Un. Gaja."

"What do you-"

"Ah! Watch out!"

I quickly grabbed Jinki hyung by the arm to stop him from staggering to the ground.

"Aishh! Walk right hyung!" I scolded.

"Mehehe. Sorry."

I tucked his arm under my arm.

Is this some cheap reason to hold hands with him?

Oh my God. My brain froze over. Shut up mind. I couldn't possibly... I mean I don't... No. I'm just trying to help Jinki hyung since he's helped me... and.

"Ah. Hyung. On second thought, I’m gonna go get some water by myself. So you can rest," I said trying not to sound obvious.

"Oh? Why? We can go together," he replied. I felt him circle his arm around my arm tighter.

"Uhhmm. I was just thinking. Since you always complain about your oldness, I thought I could save myself some trouble and get some drinks on my own," I said trying to sound like a worried umma. And I’d have to say. I make a pretty freaking good worried umma.

Jinki hyung smiled. "Thanks."

"Un. No problem," I said nervously. "Wait over there by the benches for me mkay?"

"Alrighty honey~!"

Aish. This kid. I still couldn’t help to smile silently as I quickly turned around and went to the nearest food stand. As I was taking extra long to reach a food stand that was only a few feet away from me, I finally realized something. I’m more flustered around Jinki hyung than ever before, I avoid little things such as slight contact with him, I smile at everything he says. And this is happening over a course of two days? Maybe I am on a Jinki hyung high?

High high. I’m so high. Fly fly. Touch the sky. Ok wait that’s not the point. Hmm. I just couldn’t quite point my finger on it. God I feel so stupid right now.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA~! Key oppa!"

My Lord. What on Earth was that piercing scream? I swiveled around and slightly bumped into a small petite girl smiling broadly at me.

"WAHHH. Daebak. He touched me... HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!!! Yah yah Eun Sun what are you doing? Aishh. Take a picture for me. Omona Key oppa I'm such a huge fan..."

I stared at her in disbelief.

"Ahh. Komawo. You're name is?" I replied smiling shabang shabang like.

"Wahhh~!! He spoke to me!! My name is Hwa Young. That's my friend Eun Sun. Oppa oppa can we take a picture? Omg omg I'm going to treasure this picture forever! Ehh do you not have a schedule today? Where's the rest of SHINee? Do you have a girlfriend Key oppa? Is that too personal? I'm sorry I was a little curious. You're so handsome! Ahhh! I can't even think right now! May I take a picture with you? Let's take a picture together! My friends will not believe this!  I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN."

And so I stood there for about another five minutes trying to process everything the girl was trying to say. I felt kind of bad for her friend Eun Sun. I don't get how she goes through days without not wanting to duct tape this girls mouth. Was that mean? Eesh.

"Excuse me ladies."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ONEW OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

I broke my thoughts about duct taping the girl and gave a silent sigh of relief. Ahhh. His timing is perfect.

"I'm sorry girls but I'm going to have to steal away Key oppa for now," he said appearing before me and taking my hand and leading me away from the girls, who were now falling down deeper into their fangirlism.

We walked toward a bench around the corner from where the girls were.  There was a fairly large tree draping over the bench, providing us with adequate shade and reducing our chances of being recognized.  Win. 

"Thanks Jinki hyung," I said as I sat down on the bench.

"Un. No problem. Here," he said handing me a mini can of water while sitting down next to me.

The cold aluminum of the can rushed through my fingers. I felt his hand slightly brush across my skin. My hand became hot. Really hot.  Weird. 

"Ah. Sorry and thank you."

"Aha. What are you sorry about?" he laughed ruffling my hair with his fingers.

"Eh? Uh. Well I'm sorry because-. Err."

He laughed again.

"It's just that I took too long to get the drinks and..."

"My Kibummie. You're too tense sometimes!"

I looked at him. And I smiled. Not that fake sha bang sha bang smile to kill the fangirls. It was seriously a sincere smile. And I couldn't stop smiling. My face was about to break in half but I really didn't seem to care. I..

"Yahhhh. Your face is going to break into if you keep smiling like that," he snorted while pulling my cheeks apart.

"Let goo. It hurtssss!"

"It's called tough love my dear!"

"Oh yeah?"

I glared at him and grabbed for his cheeks, successfully being able to reach them. My fingers latched around smooth cheeks and pinched as hard as they could.

"Bahah! Hyung you look like a pabo!" I blurted.

"Wahh! You're so mean! I'm going to tell on you to Manager hyung!"

ZZT. ZZZZTTTT. ZZZZTTTTT.

"Yah yah is that your phone?"

ZZZTTTT. ZZZTTTTT.

"Oh. You're right. Let go of my face so I can pick it up."

ZZZZZZTTTT. ZZZTTT.

"So I win?"

"Shut up you pabo," I teased.

I let go of his cheeks and reached into my pockets for my phone.

GASP.

"Yah. It's Manager hyung."

"Oh really? Well then. I'll leave it up to you to explain."

"EH?! What do you mean explain???"

'Hehe. I didn't tell him we were going out to play today. Hehe," he smiled innocently.

I gave him an evil glare.

"Scaryy~. Just don't pick up then," he said snatching my phone out of my hands to rapidly tap on the reject button.

"YOU PABO. What if Manager hyung yells at us when we get back?"

"...I didn't think of that..."

"I think I'm going to have to kill you."

"Keke. Just remeber Kibummie! You love me too much to kill me!"

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

KEY MY DEAR.  Just admit it.  You are soooooooooooo in love with Jinki.  xD  Hellloooo~!  -sighs-  It's been a long time.  Kahhh.  I'm a pabo.  Pabo pabo pabo.  Eeeesh.  Sorry.  Please bare with me?  ^^  I'm about done with my school year.  Exams and everything else are done.  Summer is coming!  Anddd yes...  Another short chapter...  = .=  I just don't have enough time in my life.  Urrghhhh!  <3  Who's excited for B2ST full album?  Hell I sure am!!!  :)  I will try to get this fic finshed...  Hopefully.  Thanks for reading!  <3  Saranghaeyooooo!  Good night everyoneeee!  That is...  If it's night time where you are at...  ;P

-Mamii!  Oh yeah oh oh oh yeah I'M FEELIN GOOD!