Replay

Seven Days to Love Again

“Yoooo!  Over here!”

Ah.  It’s Jjong.

“Annyoung,” I whispered to myself.  I threw my hand up slightly to wave at him.  I could see him smile back to me from where I was.  Ahh.  He was wearing our couple tee.  The Jeremy Scott one that we wore to Incheon Airport. 

“You got here quick.  Wanted to see me this bad eh?”  He smirked.

“Oh shut up.”

“Oh?  So you aren’t excited to see me?”

“Tch.  Pabo yah.”

He pouted. 

“Ah ah.  Mianhe,” I said jokingly.

He kissed the tip of his index finger and pressed it against my cheek.

“I forgive you yeobo.” 

Hahaha.  How corny...

We started walking. 

“So…  Do you have a specific craving for a specific dish?  …Or do you prefer me?” 

Oh boy.  Was he always like this???

“Ah.  I ate before you texted me…  Mianhe?”

“No it’s alright.  To be honest, I ate pizza with Taemin when he got home from playing with you guys.”

“Ah.  They made it home?”  I’ll get them back for abandoning Jinki and me earlier.

“Yeah.  I heard that you guys ran into some fans.”

 “Yeah we did.”

“Crazy?  Or perhaps normal?  Do you know if they were stalkers?”

“Yah.  Be nice to our fans,” I laughed.  “They were normal fans.  We don’t have crazy fans do we?”

“Heh.  We have a select few.  That one fan who sent us photoshopped pictures of Minho.  And that one fan who sent us each a pair of “unholy” underwear.”

“Oh yeah.  Whatever happened to those pictures of Minho?”

“How would I know.  Manager hyung probably threw them away.  So then, how did you guys escape from the fans?”

“Well.  Taemin and Minho ditched Jinki and me.  And then Jinki and I just started to run.”

“So you were with Jinki?”  His voice was harsh. 

“No.  We ran in separate directions.  I don’t know where he ran off to.  But I got tired after running and so I went to eat ramen.  The ramen was delicious.” 

“Oh kure?”

If you asked me for the reason why I lied to Jonghyun, I wouldn’t be able to answer you.  Considering the fact that Jonghyun dumped Se Kyung for me, I couldn’t just tell him that Jinki and I were together.  And the fact that he and I ate three cakes together.  I didn’t feel like…  hurting Jonghyun.  It’s not in my nature to hurt this boy.  I don’t have the guts to hurt him.  Because of everything that has happened in the past five days, I didn’t have the strength to tell the truth.  So I guess you could say that I was going with the flow?  This was what I originally wanted right?  To be with Jonghyun.  So does that mean-

“So umm.  Do you wanna go somewhere?” Jonghyun said interrupting my thoughts.  I rapidly deleted my thoughts and turned to him.

Where is somewhere? 

“Shopping?  Wah but you take too long when it comes to shopping…  Movies?  Club?  Ah!  Noraebang??” Jonghyun quickly suggested.

“Yah yah noraebang noraebang!!”  I haven’t been to a karaoke bar in forever.  This should be fun right?  And just for the record, I am a swift shopper.  I don’t know what Jonghyun is talking about…

He chuckled.  “Noraebang it is!”

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

겉으론Bad girl
속으론Good girl
나를잘알지도못하면서
내겉모습만보면서
한심한여자로보는
너의시선이난너무나웃겨

I paused for a quick breath.

춤출땐Bad girl
사랑은Good girl
춤추는내모습을볼때는
넋을놓고보고서는
끝나니손가락질하는
그위선이난너무나웃겨

Jonghyun joined in.

You don’t know me
You dont know me
You don’t know me
You dont know me
You don’t know me
You dont know me
You don’t know me
You dont know me
So shut off boy
So shut off boy
So shut off boy
So shut off boy
So shut off boy
So shut off boy
So shut off shut off
So shut off shut off

 

I looked at the TV screen to see my score.  97.  Aww.  It wasn’t a perfect hundred? 

“I think you would’ve gotten a perfect one hundred if you did the dance too,” Jonghyun snickered.

“Oh please.  I would’ve gotten more than that.”  I winked while sticking out my tongue.

“Ok my turn again!”

I handed him the mic.  The tic of the square clock on the wall adjacent to the door caught my attention.  It was already seven o’clock.  Jjong and I have been here for four hours already.  Even though it has been four hours, I don’t feel tired.  Well, maybe a little.  I was really hungry though. 

“OMONA!  It’s our song!” Jonghyun said excitedly.

I gave the TV screen fleeting look.  Oh?  It was our song.

“Yah yah yah give me the mic,” I said.

“Wae?!  You just went!”

“I don’t care!  Yah yah it’s starting!  Hurry!  Give me the mic!”

He maneuvered his way around the table to the other side of the room where I couldn’t reach him.  Thank God Jjong is a pabo.  My desire to sing the first part of Love Like Oxygen was just…  I don’t even know.  I just suddenly remembered it too.  Semi-frantically, I grabbed for the remote and muted his mic before he got a chance to breathe.  Here it is.

“TTAK TTA JJAK JJAK TTAK JJAK JJAK JJAK TTAK JJAK JA GEEEHHHH!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I could hear Jonghyun writhing in a fit of laughter.  I could hear him back up against the wall and slide to the floor, his palm slapping rapidly against his thigh.  I felt my insides explode and felt my breath slowly decreasing with every ha that came out of my mouth.  All I could truly feel however, was my brain pulsing Jinki.

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Oh em gee oh my gawd.  :’(  Sorry for not updating in ages.  Meh.  Summer was busy this year.  T _ T  Gosh danggit…  And I’m starting school in like 24 hours.  Yes…  Another short chapter.  –le sigh-  Thank you for reading!  ^^  I’ll try to update more frequently!!!!  <33333 Wahhh.  Thank you guys for your support.  T v T  It warms my little heart. 

-Mamii!  ;A;