Guardian Angel

Seven Days to Love Again

"Did you guys have a fight?!  Why the hell did you do that?!?!  What if paparazzi caught it?"

Ugh.  Why the hell is it so loud?

I opened my eyes to a blurry frenzy of color and lights, my head reeling in pain.  I blinked hard a few times to clear up my vision.  I was in my room.  Why the hell?  I turned my head slighty to see someone laying next to me.  I nudged the person. 

"Are you awake Kibum?"

"Onew hyung?"

"Yeah.  How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling beautiful.  You?"

My hand went to my cheek.  There was a soft patch bandaged on the side of my face. 

"Don't touch it pabo."

He reached out and put a hand on my cheek.  I winced a little at his touch.  He immediately drew his hand back at my cringe.  Although.  His touch felt warm.  I was a bit disappointed when he shoved his hands into his hoodie pockets. 

"Mianhe."

His faced was just etched with concern.

"Hey.  Thanks.  But don't worry!  I heal fast."

He gave me a weak smile, clearly not believing me. 

"What happened this morning between you and Jjong?"

Oh . 

It all came back to me at that point.  Me mentioning SeKyung.  Jonghyun bastard punching me.  It all came rushing back to me like a hurricane.  I shut my eyes and both of my hands went to my head. Pain surged through my body and I gave a little yelp.

"Do you want to me to get you some water?  Chicken maybe?"  He gave a small pathetic laugh.

"Yes to the water.  No to the chicken.  But maybe some aspirin would help?"  I smiled feebly.

"Ok.  Be right back." 

He gave my head a tiny pat and left the room.

I made about a hundred freaking attempts to get up while he was out of the room.  I didn't want to look pitiful.  Especially in front of Onew hyung.  Forcing your own body to get its up is considerably difficult , but I did get myself to sit on the bed.  Mission sort of accomplished.  I looked at the clock.  9:38 

What in the hell?

It's been like two hours but I feels like I've been sleeping for all my life.  I got a firm grip onti the dresser before dragging myself on my feet.  The dizzyness that accompanied me was not cool.  Damn Jonghyun and his abnormal strength.  He could've at least punched my arm or something. 

I scrambled towards the door and breathed in before opening it.

"How will the company-

YOU.  Get over here right now."

OH HELL.  I just woke up.  Don't even think about lecturing me.

"Why the hell were you two fighting?! Did you even think of the consequences?! What the hell got into you?!

Blah blah blah blah blah was all my brain could process. 

"Are you even listening to me Kim Kibum!?!?!"

No.  Is what I would've screamed if my voice would function properly.  I'm not about to deal with on top of this early in the morning.  Oh hell no. 

Manager hyung got up and walked to me like a rabid fangirl.  Just before anything else could happen, I see a silouette sweep in between me and Manager hyung.  It was Onew hyung.

"Yah.  Get out of my way right now.  Do you understand me?"

"No.  It's not Kibum's fault.  Let me talk to him."

"No.  Are you kidding me?  After this incident?"

"Trust me hyung.  I'll talk to him."

Manager hyung made a part sigh part scream noise and went back to his seat, slumping down and rubbing his temples.

Onew turned to me and smiled.  He took me by the arm and led my back to our room.

I let my body go where Onew was leading me but just before we turned the corner into the room, I glanced up and my eyes met with Jonghyun's.  I turned away quickly. 

What was that? 

 

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Hello there!  OMG.  I am so sorry for such short chapters!  I didn't notice it until like right now after reading them.  > .<  Mianhe!<3  Please forgive me.  OMG YES.  Key did get punched.  D:  Sorry!  It just kinda happened when I was typing.  Don't worry!  I'm pretty sure Jjong didn't punch him in real life and that his face looks fine.  xD  Thank you for all the positive feedback so far!  If you have any complaints, please tell me so I can fix them.  The chapter updates will come more frequently than they are right now!!  I'm trying my best.  Thank you again!

-Mamii