UMM...sm...earth...whats the diff?

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS<3

LOVE YOU ALL XD

poster by hasna^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"umm...thats all..."onew ended.

mizuki flinched.she slowly narrowed her eyes.

"so that so called prophecy was TRUE?!"she yelled.

onew just gave her an innocent gaze.

mizuki just sighed.

"i looked like the late princess?that means you married me with a motive!"

onew just nodded while she puffed her cheeks.

he was so sure she would she be angry with him.

but soon,she calmed down.

"phew...and i thought that your motive of marrying me in the first place was something sick,"she laughed.

o.o...

"youre not angry?!"

mizuki grinned at him and shook her head.

"why should i?we've been married for long.there has to be understanding in a marriage."

onew was relieved.secretly,he didnt want her to become so angry that she left his side.

"one question though...are vampires immortal?wouldnt there be a growing population?"mizuki asked curiously.

onew let out a chuckle.

"vampires are like humans...they die when their due date is up.our average age for normal vampires to die is like yours.72.however...for royal vampires,we are immortal and the only way to kill us is if...wait...let me think...nah we just never die,"onew answered.

mizuki just groaned.

soon,she understood certain points:

  1. once a royal vampire changes you;you are immediately a royal vampire;that is...if he were to bite you during the process.if not,youll just be a normal vampire.
  2. vampires in the sm world think that humans are a myth...just like humans thinking vampires are myths.
  3. therefore,vampires never bit any human before.
  4. vampires eat like normal humans but drink blood...animals blood since they dont know humans exist.
  5. so far,there has never been any record of a human being changed before.
  6. they slept in the day and wake up in the night...but...like humans,they can sometimes over'night'-scratch that-over'day' if they want to.
  7. royal vampires have the ability to never sleep at all...but they can sleep if they want to.

everything was explained to her...except for one.

onew still didnt want to tell her...how the 'tranformation' works-.-

"so oppa...if we were to go there...will you look different?"

mizuki looked at her husband.

    'i wonder how he looks like if he was in the vampire world...'she thought.

onew pinched her cheeks.

"of course i would look MORE HANDSOME,"he bragged.

she rolled her eyes and the two went down.

---

amber pulled the couple nearer.

"YOU BOTH HAVE TO RETURN TO SM WITH US...your cousins missed you so much and wants to see the wife youve been keeping,"taemin winked.

onew was shocked and was giving his parents the 'x' sign behind mizuki's back.

"wow!!going to sm?I WOULD LOVE TO!!"

onew just grunted aloud.

mizuki turned and wondered why.

"you DO NOT want to be near them...SERIOUSLY...lets just stay here ok yeobo?"onew begged.

mizuki then gave him the puppy eyes.

onew immediately relented.

"fine...off to sm we go...close to your eyes!"

onew looked at his parents and nodded.

taemin hugged his wife and they both teleported.

onew cleared his throat and lightly pecked her lips.

mizuki's eyes fluttered open in surprise...they ended up in a very beautiful place.

  "welcome to our palace,"onew announced just as she was busy admiring it.

she looked behind and caught her breath...her husband is so...

   "oppa...what happened to your hair and glasses?!"she gasped.

onew just smiled and told her that in sm...there was no need for disguises.

"its just wierd how our hairstyles automatically changes here..."

she looked to find her parent in laws sporting different hairstyles too.

  

mizuki touched to feel her hair...no difference.

must have been because she was a human.

"sorry for the kiss...i had to do it in order for you to be able to transport here.."

she shrugged it off...but was secretly happy in her mind.

'yay my first kiss with him..."

again..onew laughed.

"mizuki...try not to think much here...cos right here...i have my powers so i can read your mind,"onew teased.

mizuki blushed red.

she was about to fight back when she heard a voice.

"YO CUZ!!LONG TIME NO SEE!!DONT YOU MISS US?"

   

'wow...they are so handsome...'mizuki shrieked in her thoughts.

somebody cleared his voice and she turned to see onew glaring jealousy at her....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry for using many pictures in this chapters and making it very draggy.

this chapter is actually mainly an explaination chapter so you would understand more on the vampires in this fic^^

SORRY...

oh yeah...please do this poll...ITS A MUST

xD

 

<33333333