we're talking bout a girl's virtue here!!=.=

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

IM BACK~~~

thanks for the comments!!!sorry if i dont have the time to reply Y.Y...but im so touched by it T.T

we're continueing from the narrator's POV^^

==========================================================================

"Aigoo...so that was what happened yesterday?and to think I thought you had your 'mojo' going on,"minho grunted.

key clapped his hands happily.

"my onew!!!he's not corrupted by the BENEFITS of MARRIAGE!!"he cheered dramatically.

jonghyun just gave a dreamy look elsewhere.

"white blood....mmm" (a/n:to vampires,white blood is kind of like our white chocolate ;))

meanwhile...taemin pouted disapprovingly.

"I NEED GRANDCHILDREN!amber!!darling!our son is IMPOTENT!" (a/n:impotent is a guy who cant...you know...give...;))

with that,he cried dramatically.

within seconds....like magic=.=...amber arrived.

"WHAT?!IMPOTENT?!"

mizuki just bulged her eyes while onew smacked his own forehead.-.-

"Not that!Aish...mom,dad...I'm not impotent...just not yet ready for...you know?"

Minho wiggled his eyebrows.

"hehe...are you not ready or are you just afraid of rejection?"he winked.

Before Onew could reply,Amber gave an announcement.

"Oh my god,since Mizuki is still a ,her blood would definitely be pure.Our enemies might want to get a first taste to her blood.you BETTER DE-ISE her ALREADY!"

O.O...

"How did you know that I'm still a ?!"Mizuki yelled in shock.

Everyone looked at her while Onew turned red in embarrassment.

"Well...I kinda guessed actually...at least we now know that's true now,"grinned amber.

Truthfully,they all already smelled her essence or ity and knew that Onew took her first peck.

Onew had to admit that if de-ising her would not change her,he would have so in the first place.

She still has no clue on the terms and conditions so he didnt want to freak her out yet.

"Since you are both not yet ready to do IT yet,your cousins might have to return to Earth with the both of you to increase Mizuki's protection,"taemin declared.

         "YAY!!!FRESH BLOOD!!EARTH HERE WE COME!!"

onew & mizuki:...O.O...WHAT?!

================================================

thats all for today peeps^^

hope its not too boring...sigh