his betrayal...A NEED FOR A CURE?!O.O

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

haha i see most of you are curious about the novel.

its a story about a millionaire vampire who had been a monk before being changed therefore beinga .

because he has to have a harem to represent his power,he decided to engage in vampire to prevent being 'dirtied'

one day,one of his servant invented a toy that has the function to bite and draw blood,he tried biting and one of his tooth end up getting stuck to the doll.thus he had to find a dentist before his natural healing power closes the wound making his a one fang vampire. xD

he seeks the help of the only dental place which operates 24/7...and the main girl was the dentist at the time.

HOWEVER,she has a phobia of blood..what will happen?read the novel to find out!LOL i feel like a promoter!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yah..mizuki..we're MBLAQ...current princes of the BLAQKHEART clan,your arch nemesis"seungho announced.

mizuki just remained calm,showing no reaction.

"like i give a damn..you guys are my friends.your hatred is with my husband's family.not me,"she laughed and pinched mir's cheek.

truthfully,mblaq felt touched.not once,did any member of the SM family acknowledge them as a friend than a rival.thunder and onew were a more of a competitive friendship rather than a caring one.

"thats just...different.you had just said something..so..different,"joon rub his temples,hoping what he had heard was just an illusion.

another reason why they were shock was that mizuki seemed immune to their automatic woman charms.girls would just fall on their feet at the snap of their fingers.

"onew always has the advantage when it comes to girls huh?even back in sm,his harem were filled with daughters from aristocrat family background.he has the magic touch.too bad his harem cant resist our charms back then.but mizuki,you're just...wow,"thunder declared.

onew swallowed his saliva while mizuki looked shocked.

"harem?you mean the vampire definition of mistresses?WHAT?"mizuki glanced at her guilty husband.

MIZUKI'S POV

he had a harem?i might be a mortal but im not dumb enough to not know what that means.VAMPIRES USUALLY SLEEP WITH THEIR HAREM!

jinki oppa is not that type of man!!he cant be!never once did he touched me!I TRUST HIS INNOCENCE!

"tell me you didnt slept with them oppa..please?"i gazed at him with pleading eyes.

jinki just bit his bottom lip and didnt gave a response.

i need your answer..please..

i dont have to be a mind reader to know what that means.its quite obvious since he was born way before me...so sleeping with woman must have been a way for him to let his nights go by but why did i feel this tinge of pain in my heart.

betrayed,i feel betrayed...

i mean...thunder actually lost his first kiss to me..thats what i found out..

how can jinki oppa not be like him and control himself?

if he once had a harem,this could mean he need to satisfy their desire...every single night...

i closed my eyes and touched my chest;something seemed to tug on my heart.damn,im tearing up.

"IM SORRY MIZUKI!I DIDNT MEAN TO.."

the husband i thought i knew tried apologising. .but i shut him up.

i opened my eyes and gave a smile.

"im alright...really!yah!that was your past right?nothing wrong with that.you were born way before me anyway,"i said through my fake grin.

i looked him and smiled.he was still looking remorseful.i pulled out my hand and touched onew's cheek.

COLD...FREEZING COLD.o.o

he had always been warm when i touched him..

onew's eyes were bulged.i guess the feeling is mutual.he grabbed my hand and i flinched.i cant deny it.imagining him doing it with countless of girls made him seem dirty.

and to think i thought we would give each other our first kiss...or better...our first time...

he told me i was his first girl...but why the lie?i trusted him...

"umm...i need the restroom,"i blurted and left quickly,running away from them,trying my best to drown the sobs.

END OF MIZUKI'S POV

ONEW'S POV

...im overwhelm with guilt.

when she actually smiled to me saying she was alright with my past,i could tell she was hurt.

when she touched me...O.O...COLD..so cold i cant actually feel her...o.o

wait...IT CANT BE...

i tried reading her mind...

NO WAY...

i cant read her thoughts!!

...this could only mean that...she has lost her trust in me..

THINK ONEW THINK...i remembered reading a book that states about this condition.

YES!it states that there will be no other methods to help a vampire married couple able to touch each other with warmth or read each other's mind  unless they compromise with each other and prove their love for each other.this condition is like a curse as loving couple usually never lose trust in each other.

wait!i remember that there was a cure for it...THINK HARDER ONEW.

OH YES!!!..................................................................o.o.................oh

the only method of curing the curse is to make the spouse forgive you before the full moon.To be able to feel the warmth with each other and read their spouse's mind again..the couple must do an activity that involves an act of joining their souls as one.if this was not done before the full moon,the curse would be implanted for eternity.

O.O...this could only mean...

i have to do the one thing i havent done with my wife....BEFORE THE FULL MOON...

THATS LIKE IN 5 DAYS!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know its boring!!and draggy!!im so sorry

im currently having exams...which was the reason why i havent been updating T.T

MIANHAE!!

no pictures today because this chappie was suppose to be quite serious...i mean hello?imagine you finding out your lover actually kept a big secret? lol