of infidelity and friendship

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

IM BACKS!!!!~~~exams are over muahahahahaha

update time xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONEW'S POV

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!

I GAVE A LOOK OF HATRED TO THE BLAQKHEARTs..they looked guilty except for...you guessed it...thunder-.-

he should be guilty!!!!-.-

"URGH YOURE GONNA REGRET THIS!!"

there was no reason for me to be sitting with my enemies since my wife is currently not here so i head back to my family's table.

"DAD!!the infidelity curse is happening between me and mizuki now!!what to do?!"i cried aloud.

image dad looked at me and tried his best to to spit out his drink

image "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

i explained them bit by bit slowly and in the end...their response was not what i expected.

"YAH!!YOU DESERVED IT!!I TOLD YOU PLAYING WITH GIRLS SHOULD BE MY FORTE IN THIS FAMILY!"minho smirked.

"my baby mizuki!!she doesnt deserve you son!!why didnt i know you had a harem?!"mom shrieked.

"IM THE KING YET I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A HAREM!!only your mother is mine!"dad hugged mom.

"im not mad at you bro...suffer for all i care!!"key smiled evilly.

as for jonghyun....

           HOW CAN HE DO THAT TO THE FUTURE KING?

"fine...i deserve that,"i grimaced,wiping my face with a tissue,"but help me please!!we're talking about sm's future here!"

everyone paused upon hearing the reasonable comment i made.

it was true,mizuki was the key for our future success in ruling.

"you have no choice son...before the full moon,she has to be changed..."dad pat my back.

i covered my face.i didnt want to tarnish her purity for the sake of a prophecy...but i had no choice

either this or a lifetime of cold marriage.T.T

END OF ONEW'S POV

MIZUKI'S POV

i couldnt help but cry...its just unexpected for oppa to be like that.

nvm mizuki...lighten up...at least he cant ever contract AIDS...damn i aint even laughing at my own joke!!T.T

i left the restroom and went for mblaq's table.

some girls were crowding them for autographs.i apprached them hesitantly and noticed them waving at me.

i recognize those girls who were crowding around them instantly.

theyre my department mates...the girls who sneered at me for being married to a nerd-.-

"oppa,she's married...why is she with you guys?"one of the es asked...-.-

i expected them to act as if they didnt know me but instead...

 "yah yah yah..dont say that of mizuki girls."

the girls then cooed aloud...o.o?that wasnt even seductive for god's sake!!

mblaq blew them a kiss and the girls left with a swooned look...they actually had the time to pause and gave me a 'i know youre jealous'

whatever girls...my husband's a prince...BEAT THAT!

"we know you're not ok mizuki...your heart's hurt right?"g.o asked me.

i gave a slight smile and nodded...i guess i cant hide anything from them huh?

seungho looked at my smile as if he could tell i was still feeling uncomfortable with them.

"how about you go watch our performance tonight?we'll have our manager pick you up...just give us your address,"he offered.

i agreed...i guess i needed the entertainment to make me feel happier after all.

mir pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair.]

END OF MIZUKI'S POV

LATER THAT NIGHT

"damn it..i only have four nights to stop this curse..."onew thought arranging the bed for a shot at a 'memorable' night...

the rest of the royal family had gone to sm  to check out on how LEE SOO MAN had rule the place so far

therefore,onew has some time alone with his wife.

mizuki has been locked in her room all these while and onew decided to make the move to knock on her door.

"jagiya...jagiya...jagiya?"onew knocked on her door.

she could hear her shouting for him to wait and the door opened after a while.

"neh oppa?"she looked at him,with a door opened a little.

onew could tell she had just bathed because her hair was all wet.

"may i enter?"he asked nervously.

mizuki bit her bottom lip to show her reluctance.

"yah...its quite urgent...im your husband mizuki...i'll have to see you bare sooner or later.."he joked.

her eyes bulged a little and she finally nodded and let her husband in.

onew swallowed his saliva.this was his first time seeing her with just a towel on.

not wanting to make the situation more awkward,mizuki resumed looking for clothes in the wardrobe.

"what do you want?"she said coldly.

onew stared at her then to the floor.

"i just wanted to apologise mizuki...i know what i did back then was wrong.im so--"

she cut him off.

"its ok oppa...really...i dont mind.."she chirped fakely.

"where are you going?"onew questioned,seeing her pick out some outside clothes.

mizuki her clothings then grinned.

"oh..mblaq oppa invited me to see their performance!"

onew went red.

"NOO!you cant!!not tonight!!not until after the full moon!!"he blurted.

mizuki gazed at her husband confused.

"look oppa...i need some time away from you too you know?let me have fun tonight ok?"she stared at onew pleadingly.

onew froze for a while...he cant make force her to stay against her will.he went over to his wife and caressed her cheeks.

"ok..fine...go..have fun..."onew cupped her cheeks

mizuki gulped her saliva.it was impossible to deny that her husband was acting differently.she slowly nodded and head for the bathroom to change.

onew then went forward and proceeded to hug her behind.

"but im following,"he whispered in her left ear.

his hot breath against her bare neck was indeed spine-tingling.

"umm...ok?"

-LATER-

"WHAT?!YOU BROUGHT ONEW ALONG?!"mblaq gasped seeing onew wrapping his hand around mizuki's waist.

thunder shook his head in private

'damn it...my plan to try win her heart tonight has failed...URGH...nvm..next time chundoong,theres always next time...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was it?long?short?boring?exciting?

for me...it was quite boring...i seem to have lost my humour because of friggin exams=.=