I gave you BLOOD BLOOD gallons of this STUFF

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

Sorry for ze late update :(
The peculiar chappie title is adapted from My Chemical Romance's Blood LUL
This is my second time posting this chappie.
Accidentally backspaced the previous one=.=

So here I go again!!~~

----------------------------------------------

Mizuki woke up feeling the caress of her husband's tender hands.
It was dawn by then and she thanked her new vampire powers for being able to see in the dark.
He was wiping her inner thighs with a warm damp cloth.
The smell of blood runs in the air...her blood.
It was obvious Onew was controlling his urges to the blood clean-for fear of scaring his wife.

'EEEEEEP!!WHAT IS HE DOING?'

Onew gave a chuckle and gave his wife a morning kiss on the forehead.

"Relax..had a good sleep?"He asked while continuing the soothing motion between her thighs.

Mizuki shyly nodded.
Upon noticing that she was still ;she pulled the covers around her body.

"Oppa...I'm fine now..really,"she ensured her husband and proceeded to get up.

PLOP!She fell on the floor.

"AISH!Honey!You're still sore!"Onew blurted and picked her up bridestyle.

'You're the death of me...'

"Sorry oppa."

With that,Onew didn't take no for an answer and brought her into the bathroom to wash her off....with other things in mind...*winks*

------------

"So I'm a vampire now huh?"Mizuki muttered,examining the bite mark on her neck through the mirror.

Onew;who was behind her,just gave a peck on that junction and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yups...you're officially mine now."

'Now...thunder won't have the chance to win your heart without a fight to the death with me...'

"Yah oppa!!Me and Sanghyun oppa are just friends..."She pouted.

Onew jolted upright then brought her away from the dressing table onto the bed they now shared.

"Mizuki...did you just read my thoughts?"Onew asked."At first,I thought I was probably dreaming but this turned out to be true..."

Mizuki gave a baffled stare.Clearly,she was puzzled by the phenomenon either.

"So I wasn't supposed to read your mind if I was a vampire?"

Onew cupped his wife's cheeks and pinched it lightly.

"I'm a crown prince.You weren't suppose to read my thoughts without my permission.But this...this is really unbelievable.."Onew announced.

Mizuki blew a raspberry.

"I didn't know that.So what am I supposed to be able to do upon being a royal vampire?"

He stared at his wife for a moment,contemplating on whether he should expose to all of the monarchy powers.

It was already a big question mark on how she was able to read his mind.
If she was able to do things insanely possible...he'll brix=.=

"For starters..."He scratched his chin in a thinking position.
Mizuki gazed at him in open-mouth wonder.
"A fire can be made out of nothing by imagining it and snapping our fingers.Like this."
Onew snapped his finger and a pale blue fire appeared.

blue+FLAME

"OOooo!!Oooo!!Let me try!"
Mizuki did the same and snapped her finger.
A luminous pinkish-purple fire appeared.
"COOL!!"

PurpleFlame1.jpg

Onew looked at his wife for what seemed like an eternity.
She was oblivious to her husband;playing with the fire she had created and juggling it.

"Okay...force fields can also be conjured by producing a slapping motion and aiming it at the targetted object.Like this."
He aimed his direction at the cabinet and slapped.A blue-coloured ball was formed and the cabinet almost toppled from the blow.
Onew then looked back at his wife to find that she wasn't paying attention to him.
"LOOK OPPA!!LOOK!"
Mizuki was happily creating forcefields at the mirror-hers invisible.

"Wait oppa!!You can stop telling me!!I wanna try and learn for myself!I wonder if I can do what the BLAQKheart oppa did."

She then left Onew's room to gather things for her experiment.

"Nvm Onew..just let her try out for fun.Once she realises she can't do it.She'll shut up."He convinced himself.

He then lie himself on the bed and shut his eyes for the moment;waiting for his wife to experiment with her newly discovered identity.

"OMO!!!OPPPPPPPPPAAAAA!!"Mizuki's shrieks boomed throughout the house.

Onew quickly transported himself to where his wife was-fearing for her safety.
Imagine his surprise to find her alright....doings things immortally impossible.

She was in the kitchen;cleaning the dishes and using her phone-without the usage of her hands.

[joon&mir:the cleaning of destruction]

[thunder:the handling of all technologies]

'impossible...'

"OH HI OPPA!!LOOK WHAT I'M DOING!!SOOO COOL!!"Mizuki giggled.

Onew froze.The next him he did was beyond how a HUSBAND ABUSES HIS WIFE.

He actually grabbed the nearest kitchen knife and sliced his wife's wrist.

No..Mizuki didn't gave a scream in pain.
She just stood gazing at the rapidly healing wound as if it was a form of entertainment.

Onew then proceeded to draw a blow on his own wrist.
His wound was healing very slowly since it was a blow from a royalty through self injury.

"OPPA!!"Mizuki grabbed her husband's wrist in worry."Please heal yourself!"
Her blood that had flowed from the previous injury accidentally dripped into onew's gaping wound.
It was a miracle.Within a second,Onew was healed.

[seungho:healing properties]

Without another word,he placed Mizuki's hand on his head.

"Honey,try imagining something unbelievable."

Mizuki nodded and closed her eyes.

Seeing the scene of him,his father and his cousins performing was enough to convince him.

 

[g.o:gift of memories]

She had just displayed the whole of MBLAQ's unique ability  by herself.
Onew wanted to see more.

"One last thing...I want you to command me."

This was the real deal.Only those in line for the throne are able to perform such power.

"Lol?Okay oppa..say you love me!"Mizuki gave a cheeky grin.

Onew let out a laugh.

"You do not need to command me to say that.I have always loved you."

Mizuki squealed and hug her husband.

"And I have always loved you too!!"

Onew let out a laugh.

"Now be a good girl and get ready for school!"he commanded.

Mizuki rolled her eyes.

"Nah oppa...I'm still tired.I guess I'm taking a day off."

Her husband pecked her cheek and laughed.
But inside his heart,he was shocked at the fact that she could push aside his command.

'Something must be up with the blood that is flowing inside her...'

"Yes oppa?"His wife murmured,snuggling herself on her husband's chest.

"Nothing honey...absolutely nothing..."

-------------------------------

uwaaaaahhhh so Mizuki's blood is special huhs? xD
lucky biatch...I wanna be her!!WOOTS WOOTS LOL