third night:with MBLAQ out of the pic...is success likely?o.o

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING...

ive been in the hospital...sigh...i have ovarian cyst-.-...damn lol

im really touched by the comments i received and i doooo want to reply...im sorry if i didnt have time to do so T.T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizuki woke up to find Onew gone.Thinking nothing about his disappearance,she head for the shower and went for her lectures.

With Onew's family in SM,MBLAQ in japan for their schedule and onew missing,Mizuki was alone for the day.This gave her ample time to think through about the events currently happening in her life.

"wierd..i dont know why but jinki oppa has been trying to initiate contact with me.its not like i dislike it,im just confused and nervous...HE IS EXPERIENCED...while he's the first guy for me...

True i had been angry at him for his past astrocities but i cant really blame him.he IS over a century old-.-.I love him so much to even care about the so called infidelity..my fault for being born WAY later=.=.

I have forgiven him wayy long ago.mmm...maybe I need to learn more about how to please my husband...must try my best to impress him and be wayy better than those harem of his xD"

mizuki made her way towards her lecturer once everyone has left the studio.

"sunsaengnim....can i ask you for a favour?"she asked the youthful looking male.

Kwon jiyong turned to look at his pupil

"anything for my best artist...so whats the request?"

mizuki blush and looked around to check for the presence of others.slowly,she leaned forward to whisper to him.jiyong turned crimson red.

"WHAT?you want to borrow THAT book?but why?"

mizuki in a breath and let out a lie.

"you see...you told us that to be a great artist,i must master the many forms of art.so i guess i need to browse through the kamasutra to improve on my ual drawings.it is a form of learning right?"

jiyong gave an awkward cough and nodded.reluctantly,he made for the drawers and whipped out a thick book.mizuki could literally hear the holy bells ringing.

"i knew you would have it sir!!your lessons had always been explicit no matter how hard you try to make it not seem that way.i cant wait for the drawing next week!"

she gave the slightly older guy a hug and left the place,leaving jiyong to feel lonely.

"damn...now i NEED to get married some day-.-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile,as it turns out,onew had actually transported himself to japan.with a motive...

"OUCH!prince onew im sorry!im sorry!"yelled G.O.

Onew had apparently came in their hotel suite uninvited and throttled the guy from his sleep.MBLAG had been sleeping at that point in time despite the afternoon Sun.

"onew...let g.o off...he's innocent."seungho tried to persuade onew.FAIL.

"Nothing wrong?he clearly used the sleeping spell on my wife!i am not dumb!"onew proceeded to land a punch on g.o's forehead.the guy tried to not yell in pain.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOrV6mtK6LeNqfW03nLvy

MBLAQ could do nothing to stop him.if onew had been any ordinary human or vampire,the punch would not have hurt and there would not have been any wound.but too bad G.O had to piss of the crown prince of vampires.=.=

"I SWEAR IF YOU GUYS TRY TO FOIL MY PLANS AGAIN,"onew pointed to them,"BE PREPARED FOR SOME MENTAL TORTURE."

MBLAQ's eyes bulged as they nodded obediently.a punch was nothing compared to getting cursed by a royal.even thunder knew that incurring onew's wrath would be fatal when he means it.as soon as onew vanished into thin air,thunder reconsidered going after his first love.

"why must it be my rival's wife?mizuki...why must you be married?"

joon looked at the remorse fella and told the rest to sleep to not disturb their heartbroken member.

it was such a pity that a BLAQKHEART clan member actually fell head over heels for a married girl from an enemy clan.

"i heard the commotion going on from outside.i couldnt help hearing our thunder's thoughts.boy...why must you really fall for her?!i dont care...a BLAQHEART often gets whomever they want,married or not.if its the crown prince wife whom you want...then its onew's wife whom you'll get."rain's voice boomed as soon as he finished stroding in.

MBLAQ stared at each other and frowned.

And to think they though avoiding a war was possible...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that night~

mizuki had locked herself in the room while onew was feeling restless in his.

"why isnt she coming out?"he looked over to her closed door.

onew gazed at the clock.10.feeling impatient,he went over and knocked on the door.

"just..a...minute!"mizuki stammered from inside.

onew heard shuffling noises.suspicious...

he immediately opened the door just as mizuki hid something under her clothes at the closet.

"just what are you hiding from me?"he asked her.

mizuki slowly shook her head but refused to budge from her spot.onew stepped forward,until their face were mere inches apart.his hands was placed on either side of her waist and shifted her aside.lifting up the stack of clothes,onew's eyes bulged.

he then proceeded to push his wife on top of the bed,his knees in between her legs and his hands imprisoning hers on top of her head.mizuki gulped at the sight of her husband.his eyes have a slight glint of red.and his breathing became hot.

"naughty...reading these kind of books..."

onew began moving closer and closer to her. He pecked her lips lightly a few times but then covered her whole mouth with his wet lips, she scrummed a little but he held on to her hands, prying open her lips with his. onew slipped in his warm soft tongue, mizuki's eyes open her eyes widely.

"oppa..."she breathed.that was their first real kiss...not peck...kiss.

onew ignored her and just repeated the action.gradually,his hand slid across the upper part of her chest,exerting a gentle pressure that caused her to leaned back against him.she felt his mouth move towards her neck,pecking and her lightly;his tongue slightly her nape.then,he made his way to her earlobe and nibbled it.

"ahhh..."mizuki quickly zipped ,trying to prevent herself from making such wierd noises again.

onew gave a slight chuckle.he slides his hand down, fingers brushing along her clothed stomach,and then grinding his body on to hers.mizuki bit her lip.

"jagiya...let it be...i wanna hear you"

"ahh.. wait oppa.."she stopped onew's hand from travelling under her blouse.

"i have something to say..."she began and pulled him into an embrace.

"lee jinki oppa...my hubby...i love you..."she confessed.

onew stiffen and relaxed.he couldnt be much happier than that.

"ive loved you too actually...during the moments we got married.im sorry about my past.."mizuki kissed onew to prevent him from apologising further.

onew understood her actions and deepened the contact.mizuki's hand soon left his as she went to wrap it around his neck.onew's hands were free to travel under her.......

"we're back!!oops..did we disturb something?"taemin asked looking grossed out.

image

amber was blushing.minho was shocked.

image

key was awed.

image

while jonghyun just cried cos he didnt expect them to do such things.

image

onew covered his wife eye's and gave them a glare with bloodshot eyes.

everyone's eyes were on them.

"i guess we came at the wrong time huh?hehe?"minho laughed awkwardly.

"YOU THINK?!"onew erupted.

before onew could react any further,taemin pushed the rest off.

"ok..we're going back again and coming back next week!see you soon and FIGHTING my son!"amber announced.

in a second,they vanished.

"finally..theyre gone...let's continue shall we darling?mizuki...mizuki? NOOO!"onew cried.

image

as it turns out...the ashamed mizuki was so shocked by the encounter that she fainted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 august 12:50am

yeah...draggy...im sorry..still in the hospital T.T wish me luck that i need not have operation TT.TT

i aint telling you guys what the kamasutra book is about...if you guys wanna know so much..search it lol