she's a student...me 'too'...xD

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS<333 IM REALLY HAPPY HOHO

QUESTION:should i make this fic rated?lmao xD...not really hardcore rated though just sweet/innocent(?) xD

LETS CONTINUE FROM ONEW'S POV SHALL WE?XD

#######################################################################

As usual,I spent the night perfecting my earth knowledge^^

Just 5 months ago,I was able to compare 100 hell notes and 100 won...woots!~~...-.-...hey!i tried my best ok?

Anyway,before I knew it,the sun rises:6 am.

I headed over to Mizuki's room to wake her up.

stomach down"Honey..."i blurted,shaking her as softly as possible.

NO MOVEMENT-.-....

"yah,"i shook her somemore,this time harder.

she made a slight movement and let out a moan....that sounds kind of wrong though...

then,she turned with her back on the bed.her hair was no longer splayed on her face but across the matress.

i looked at her neck and detected her pulse point....gah the temptation.i my lips and tried to distract myself.eventually, I did something unbelievable:I PUSHED HER OFF THE BED o.o.

"OUCH!!!!"she yelped.

i faked innocence and helped her up.I even apologised profusely to prove that i didnt mean to do it.

"gwenchana...you can leave now,i'll bathe,"mizuki yawned.

i nodded and left the room.

i let out a long sigh and felt my heartbeat,then looked below(lol...im sure you'll know what i meant xD)...-.-...i got worked up just because of that?jeesh...

{END OF ONEW'S POV}

-----

"Oppa,when you're done with this...help me wash.cos i'm in a rush to hand in my assignments,"mizuki continued,"we'll go home together aites?"

JinKi just grinned and pecked her forehead.For a moment,mizuki turned slightly pink.she then quickly gave him a hug.

"Sure,I think that my department will end earlier as always...so i'll wait at your department."

Mizuki waved and left the beautiful house....yes...the once scary looking house was now beautiful

once mizuki had already left....Jinki let out a smirk...

"yeah i have engineering courses...AS IF,"JinKi talked to himself.

the truth was....JinKi doesnt EVEN go to school-.-...sure he did,but it was in SM....and it had been 50 years since he last graduated....xD

He doesnt want his wife to think that he was an uneducated person so he lied.

As he was watching television and slacking,he received a telepathic call from....

"WHAT THE?!"JinKi screamed.

-----------

{MIZUKI'S POV}

gahhhh...my face won't stop blushing!!!

JinKi oppa is just my type of guy....he's caring,sweet and adorable...not only that,he's not erted<3....if not....i bet he would have attacked me a long time ago xP

"Mrs Lee...can you stop daydreaming and pay attention to my lectures?"my lecturer scolded.

I immediately looked around...practically everyone was staring at me.

With that,I gave them a 'you wanna die?' glare....they all looked away.

---

"what's wrong with you mizuki?you've been daydreaming  A LOT eversince you got married...its not like your husband is HOT,"muttered a coursemate of mine.

yes...everyone knows of my marital status with JinKi.instead of being jealous,they all teased me saying that my taste in guys sux.=.="

Like I cared....this place is full of spoiled wannabes...so what if theyre rich and im on scholarship?-.-...

"MIZUKI!"yelled a voice.

I turned around and gave my non-fake grin.quickly,I headed over to my unrequitted love.

so what if JinKi oppa is dorky and weak?...i'm fine with it...i can even be his saviour^^

people were looking at us in disgust...I could even hear gossips between a group of boys.

"how lucky is that ugly bastard?he got a hot one...i bet he drugged her and made her pregnant."

those people-.-

JinKi oppa didnt seem to hear it though.Instead,he pulled me into his car.

"We're going somewhere honey,"he said suspiciously.

that's wierd....we rarely went anywhere unless there was an occasion.

As he drove...I noticed his worried face.

"what's wrong?"i asked.

JinKi oppa just gave a sheepish grin and just kept quiet.

after a while,he spoke.

"do you remember me telling you about my family overseas?"

I nodded and craned my neck to listen to what he was going to say next.

"Guess what?We're going to meet them."

HUH?!

{END OF MIZUKI'S POV}

########################################################################

ooo...what's gonna happen?

arrival of the vampire royal family....NEXT<3

main pic made by hasna unni^^~~