mizuki:ive been here for long...but it feels diff o.o

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

ive been gone for only a while(?)...but the results were obvious...mir won!o.o

I SWEAR IT WAS LIKE...SHOCKING...

first,thunder was winning...i swear i tot he would win...but then BOOOM MIR WON O.O OHMYGAH!!

seeing the determination of the people...i will update today...and you will see the results as to the polls.

didnt i told you...winning the poll doesnt mean youre a main ;)...

sorry for shinee fans...today is all about the two winners of the poll...but dont worry...next is SHINEE AWESOMENESS

oh yeah this is random...but i just made a twitter account...please follow me guys!!i made it for the purpose of giving song reviews...who knows...your favourite song might be reviewed!!^^~~

http://twitter.com/#!/ellyricallies 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mblaq was placed in different courses...

rain,being the strict father he was,believes that the guys had to be in the courses they are not used to doing.he thinks that it can help inculcate values and knowledge in them -.-

therefore:

seungho:ended up in the traditional dance department.

g.o:drama department

joon:fashion design department

thunder:traditional music department

mir:visual arts department

when they found out which courses they were told to enter...their reactions had been.

"HYUNG!!I DONT WANT TO BE GAY!!i rather be in your department,"joon cried to g.o.

"YAH!!i rather be gay than dance in a sissy way!!"seungho yelped.(no offence to koreans)

"i yearned to own my own fashion line..."murmured thunder under his breath,hoping joon didnt hear for fear of being called gay.

"am i the only one happy?WOO HOO GIRLS..."mir cheered.

"YAH SHUT UP...isnt the i let you watch enough?"g.o smacked the maknae's head.

apparently...mir was the only one satisfied...xP

"ok lets go for our courses and act as if we listened to dad,"seungho ordered.

it turns out,the boys actually did not agree with their father's evil plot.

they just act as if they agreed to be free of their performing schedules.

rain had shown them mizuki's photo...but they did not seem to bother looking at her details carefully.

her image wasnt clearly etched in their mind.they didnt really know how she looked like.

-mizuki's POV-

the boys had gone for their department while i separated with mom(a/n:amber...i must remind you all cos of the confusing plot), to head for the washroom.

urgh...them being here is like an invasion to my privacy.who cares if this university is huge and i could rarely see them?i can still hear my husband trying to use telepathy to talk to me.=.=

too engrossed in my thoughts,i didnt hear a voice screamed in my direction.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY PLEASE!!!"

whaaaa?!

-end of mizuki's POV-

-thunder's POV-

traditional music...mmm...where is it located?

urgh,why must i be in a boring course.i dont even know much about korea's culture and have to do this?=,=

i rather be in oblivion than learn more about a mere human's education.

"chundoong oppa?OMG!!ITS IS YOU!!KYAAAAAAAAAAH!!"a group of girls squealed.

i turned and saw the  girls walking towards my direction.

this is soooo not the time...i am lost currently.

dad!!why must our powers be attracting girls?!T.T...why cant we repel them.

i decided to move away faster from them.thank god theyre not so obsessed as to scream fanatically.

still,them chasing me is SCARY.

i turned a corner and ran faster.THIS PLACE IS LIKE A MAZE!!i feel like the witch in DBSK senior's mirotic...but the problem is...IM NOT CHARMED BY THEM!!=.=

"GET OUT OF MY WAY PLEASE!!"i screamed to a random person blocking my path.

before i could stop...it seems like time stopped.

before i knew it...we were on the floor.

PECKING LIPS O.O

MY FIRST KISS.

the girl sat up and gave me touched her lips.she's beautiful...her heart is pure...

dont tell me i took her first kiss?

OH HELL NO...i thought seeing the ring on her hand.

she's friggin married.I LOST MY KISS TO A MARRIED WOMAN!!

"i am sooo sorry!!"i pulled her up.

maybe i should erase her memories.

come on...be hypnotised by the cute thunder.

"no,its ok...i dont really mi..."before she could finish,she froze.

hell yeah,my hypnotism worked...of course it would.it always does.

now,to erase her memories.

"oh i forgot!!class starts early!!"

the stranger gave a wave and left.

WHA...did she just...got out of my hypnotism?o.o i failed?

my hand unconsciously touched my chest.its warm...for the first time...(a/n:they dont have a heart lol)

how can this be?o.o...shes a mere mortal...plus shes married...have i lost my mojo?

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?

nvm...i'll see you again...soon...

-end of thunder's POV-

-mir's POV-

i managed to enter the room with everyone already seated.i knew i was late.they were all painting this basket of fruits or something.

the lecturer just looked at me and pointed towards my easel...some girls looked shyly from their sitting places.

i gave a cute wink and they grinned like dorks.

i sat at my position and listened to the man babbling in front on the technique of perception or something.i dont care...i could just conjure up a masterpiece with my powers.

just then,my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a girl running into the room and sitting next to my easel.she apologised for being late but no one cared.i turned sideways to look at her...pretty.her heart smelled soooo good.damn,is this a craving?she turned to me and bow.

why isnt she ogling at me being here?doesnt she care?i close my eyes to listen to her heart.

"mmm..i wonder when oppa and the rest will finish..."

she didnt even talk about me?!woah...

her attention was on drawing the piece.

"umm...hi.."i said.

she looked at me and grinned^^.

"my..what a cute boy..oppa is cuter though..."the voice in her heart rang.

HER OPPA IS CUTER?!im mir of mblaq for lucifer's sake!!

i see she was a lefty...wait...isnt that a wedding band?SHES MARRIED?!

sigh...i lost my chance then.

"wanna be friends?"

she gazed over and smile.

this could be the start of a beautiful friendship...

-end of mir's POV-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so mir is gonna be the new friend huhs?xD

told ya he might not be the lead xP

SO THE third party WILL BE THUNDER MUAKAKKA

guys...i really hope you would follow me on twitter and help me through there...im a newbie

i'll follow you guys too^^<3