YOURE LIKE MY GREAT GREAT *after many repetitions* GRANDFATHER T.T..

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!T.T...DONT HATE ME T.T

ALOT OF THINGS HAPPENED-.-...but im happy for one thing...ONE OF MY FICS GOT FEATURED!!KYAAAHHH i love all of you supporters!!

lets continue shall we??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH...you both sleep SEPARATELY?!"yelped amber when they reached to mizuki's room.

onew just rolled his eyes and was about to lay his wife down when taemin stopped him.

"WAIT..."

taemin stared at the bed for a while...and then...something was added...

  =.=...

"dad...WE'RE NOT ON A HONEYMOON!!"onew cried and placed his wife on the bed.

taemin just gave a grin...holding onto his wife's hand.

"JEESH...you unromantic boy!!i do this for your mum EVERYDAY!!why cant you take my genes?urgh..."taemin slapped his forehead.

onew just rolled his eyes...

he pulled the blankets over mizuki and pushed his parents out of her room with him.

ONE HOUR LATER

-mizuki's POV-

URGH...HEAD HURTS...had this wierd dream...VERY wierd dream.

i dreamt that jinki oppa brought me to this posh hotel and introduced me to his VERY YOUNG PARENTS...

hahas...what a wierd dream..

wait...WHY IS MY BED FULL OF PETALS?!O.O...

anyway,i got down the stairs to see jinki oppa talking to someone...

"oppa..."i mumble,rubbing my eyes.

i gasped at the unexpected image of my husband.

"yes yeobo?"

the guy next to him was in my DREAM!!o.o...

  OH MY...O.O...

"oppa...how...but...dream...father...WHA?!"i stammered further.

jinki oppa just let out a chuckle and wore his glasses from the table...

O.O...so different...i dont really take notice of him without his glasses but now...oh goodness...

"oh looks like youre awake deary...have some tea..."a smooth voice said from behind.

my supposed mother in law.

i nodded slightly and sat on the opposite sofa...awkwardly.

-end of mizuki's POV-

"why are you sitting away from your husband darling?"amber laughed aloud and pulled mizuki gently to sit next to her husband.

cold...her hands were cold...

"so i wasnt dreaming all along?you're all really...umm..."mizuki cant seem to get the words off her lips.

taemin just gave her a smile and finished it for her.

"yes we're vampires...royal vampires in fact..."

mizuki nodded and looked down.

onew held onto her hand.

it was warm...

"question...why is his hands warm...while yours are freezing cold?"

with that...taemin gazed at his wife and winked at her.

even onew blushed slightly....

"umm...mizuki my dear...a vampire can only be warm to his or her loved ones..."

o.o??

'cant be...we're just married by name...he cant possibly like me if hes just doing me a favour..wait...what if they can read my mind...oh no...'

mizuki looked at the three.

"nah...we cant read people's minds..."taemin blurted immediately and your eyes bulged.

"YAH YOURE A SPOILER!"amber smacked his head.

you looked at onew who seemed confused.

"mizuki...your husband here does not possess any of his powers so currently...we're the only ones here you should watch out,"taemin explained.

mizuki clenched her fists nervously.

"umm...will you both bite me or something?i mean...that will turn me into a vampire...right?but doesnt it hurt?"mizuki asked bluntly.

taemin and amber laughed at her as if she had just told them a joke.onew just shook his head and blushed further.

"NO NO!!you wont turn into a vampire after being bitten silly!you wont feel any pain...its like a mosquito bite we swear and there wouldnt be any bite marks left on you after that.anywa,normal vampires cant changed you...only a royal vampire from the opposite can change you by doing...you know...that."

mizuki looked confused.onew took this opportunity to stop his parents from corrupting her mind.

"umma!appa!!stop it!!stop scaring her!"he screamed,closing her ears with his hands.

with that,he brought her upstairs to his room.

 

-ONEW'S POV-

GOD I HATE MY PARENTS...THEY JUST LOVE TO EMBARRASS ME FURTHER-.-

how can they easily tell her that the only way she would change was if i had with her?!=.=...

mizuki just sat quietly on my bed.

"umm...so..."i began,sitting right next to her.

she turned her head and stared at me straight in the eyes.

god this is why i love her...despite being in my nerdy guise,she was still not ashamed to make eye contact with me.

"oppa..."she muttered,reaching out her hands.

i closed my eyes and waited for her to make her moves on me.

NOTHING...i opened my eyes to notice that she was holding onto my glasses.

"you really look different...i feel as if we're strangers in a room together now eventhough ive seen you without it countless of times...its just different now."

i just bore my eyes into hers...

"mizuki...im still lee jinki your husband and youre still lee mizuki no matter what..."

im starting to feel like an argument might break out.

"thats what i meant...we are married...we're both lees...we're both residing in the same house...BUT...this is my world...in your world...youre onew...no surname...a prince...and to make it worse..."

i craned my head to listen to what else she wants to rant about.

"THE FACT IS THAT YOURE LIKE MY GREAT GREAT *after many repetitions* GRANDFATHER" 

oh...great-.-...

i let out a rather awkward laugh...

"UMM..age is just a number?eh heh?"

mizuki looked at me as if she was going to kill me...and then made a 360 degrees personality change.

"haha!!i dont mind!you accepted me for who i was so im gonna do the same for you!"she hugged me.

wow...that was easy...xD

"BUT...you HAVE to EXPLAIN TO ME EVERYTHING from A TO Z.NO MORE LIES"

...not...T.T

-end of ONEW'S POV-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

draggy draggy draggy TT.TT sorry!!i was rushing through so it must sux like hell grr...i hate myself now -.-

poster by hasna <33