the start of the five nights 'get mizuki' plan

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

im backs with a quick update!!im sooooo sorry for not updating for so long...currently in malaysia for a long vacation.

the internet here is quite laggy but im not complaining...cos im having fun here!<3

so this update will have no font, gif or pictures to make it vibrant T.T....mian

idk why...i cant seem to add in a colourful text...sighs..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g.o head for the statued people and touched their heads one by one..erasing their memories of the event that had happened.

meanwhile,seungho carressed the faces of every frozen person and healed them instantly.

onew had wanted to perform both the skills g.o and seungho had executed but thunder prevented him;scared that mizuki will be awed by her husband's endless power.

joon and mir were magically making the place appeared as per normal:fixing the broken chairs and getting rid of the bloodied floor stains.

thunder manipulated all the technologies in the world and made the picture of her and him on the floor ceased to exist.

all these happened while onew was busy attending mizuki.onew just rolled his eyes at mblaq's gift:

g.o:gift of memories

seungho:healing properties

joon&mir:the cleaning of destruction

thunder:the handling of all technologies

"pssh..i can do all of them wiith one snap of my hand.thats their special gift?their seducting ability has always been inborn and they have only one method of attacking and that is through forcefields...weaklings.."he mumbled.

mizuki punched her hubby's arm lightly.

"yah..lee jinki..be nice."

onew sighed and nodded.suddenly,he remembered the curse and proceeded carrying his wife bridal style.

"we're going home now jagiya."he purred.

mizuki's eyes bulge at her husband's sudden change in aura.

whilst the mblaq were busy clearing up her mess,onew transported himself and mizuki back home.

"yah oppa!what's wrong with you.how can we disappear while they cleaned up my mess?"mizuki's scolded just as onew lay her on her bed.

her complainings stopped as soon as onew balanced himself on top of her with his two hands on either side of her head and his legs in between hers.

"what are you---"she stuttered as her husband bend forward,face an inch away from her.

she swallowed her saliva and let out and awkward laugh.

"oppa?"

just as onew was about to kiss her...an incident got rid of the y mood.

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOT
 

"oops"onew blushed.

mizuki let out a huge laughter and pushed her husband ff her.

"YOU FARTED!!"she giggled.

onew was trying to come out with various random reasons but mizuki still couldnt stop laughing.

"AISSSHHH THIS!"

with that,onew left her room and head for his,locking it,

mizuki just shook her head,oblivious as to why her husband did that.

"my hubby is so nice to try and pull of that joke to make me feel better,"she smiled and changed out of her clothes.

as for onew...

"AISH!!WHY MUST I DO THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY Y SEDUCTION MOMENT...GRR...nvm..there's still...4 nights left to the full moon."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah...its short im sorry.allow me to explain some of the things in  this chappie.

jagiya in korean is honey.

since onew is a vampire prince,he has endless powers

regular vampires dont have powers.but since BLAQKhearts were once the ruling monarchy,mblaq possesses a gift and a single method of attacking.

their seduction is inborn as it is their generation's unique ability.

sorry if its confusing!!!