I have feelings too

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0
Hey peeps...i know i havent updated for quite some time but im afraid i wanna post something i felt hurtful about. Some of you (im not saying names) gave me private messages to me in a bashing way. Example:i read your featured fics...just because its featured doesnt mean its good.look...the first fic(i might not know you but wanna be friends) you posted here was .thats why its not even featured.i think you were only featured cos of your karma My question is...why do you guys care so much if i get featured or not?i know i dont write the best fics...but i do have fun with it ok?who are you to say that?yes that fic of mine doesnt have many readers and subcribers but soooo what?I UPLOADED all the chapters from winglin on the day i first joined it.what do you want me to do?delete all my non featured fics?HELLO hate to break it to you...but my only fics on aff was my 'it started with a lie...i know shinee' fic and this fic'.are you challenging me to be featured all the time?im not that desperate please-.- you people dont make sense...bashing on someone just because not all of her fics are featured and calling her a snob when you dont even know her true colours.i know i posted this thing on my two other fic but i need to get the message across to you guys...i have feelings and seeing such things make me feel demoralise ok?i dont mind constructive criticism but this?sigh...